View Single Post
Old 2015-04-30, 08:14 PM   #19
inflatable dalek
Duke of Kidderminster

Kidderminster UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terome View Post
For shame, Dalek! In times like these I always heed the advice my grandmother gave on her deathbed - 'Just pretend that Drift: Empire of Stone doesn't exist.'
But it does exist! We cannot deny it!

One place this fell down was Ratchet seems to be forgetting the reason Drift got such short shrift was that he insisted upon it, otherwise Rodimus would have just revealed the truth.

Then again, apparently Empire retcons this to have him all depressed and broody about being kicked out.

Quote:
Didn't realise how incensed people were by Getaway. He is coming across as a pick-up artist, which is an interesting kind of peril for Transformers. I'm guessing Cyclonus is going to be stirred into doing something about him at some point.
Yeah, I mean I get it's intentional and is obviously heading for a payoff, it's just an odd direction to go in.

Quote:
Here's a neat thing I've read abroad - I hadn't quite grasped the significance of Megatron having the time machine because hey, what is he going to do? But that means he can get into the Functionist Universe. It also means he might go looking for Terminus. That would be cool.
Would it work as a full time machine without the other briefcases? Presumably by itself it could just muddle up time a bit like the ALL one did when Nightbeat opened it. Which could still be useful.

I did like Chromedome acting as Brainstorm's defence (though Brainstorm trying to drop Rewind up it with him sitting there next to him makes him even more of a dick). Though surely having a tribunal made up of witnesses to his crimes is legally dodgy? Another reason calling in Maximus would have been a good idea.

How did Brainstorm get let back into Swerve's? Surely he's not the forgiving type?

inflatable dalek is offline   Reply With Quote