View Single Post
Old 2015-05-19, 10:28 PM   #51
Unicron
Time for plan bee-weeoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auntie Slag View Post
I still think the Worldsweeper ship was Shockwave's. I can understand how it could be (and probably is) Scorponok's, but I like Shockwave much more. Where is Scorponok in the IDW verse? Is he in prison following Maximum Dinobots (which I didn't read, but I roughly know the gist of).

Now that we're talking about the Scavengers, there was that issue about Spinister being something of a medical savant. I thought a while ago that maybe Spinister shared a link with Skids and someone else, maybe the outliers, because they all have these super special powers/gifts that no-one can explain. Chromedome is, by all accounts an uncannily good mnemosurgeon, on account that he's done loads and hasn't died from it, like his peers.
Scorponok was picked up by Magnus at the end of Maximum Dinobots, just like Shockwave, so it would make sense if they both ended up on G-9. Beyond the arrest by Magnus, or at least the taking into custody of his comatose body, we know nothing of his fate. No mention of what he's up to or where he's been. Not even an acknowledgement that he might be out there somewhere.

Spinister I really don't know what to make of. I'm not sure if he's the token idiot savant, a genius who's masquerading as an idiot for some reason, or a genius rendered moronic due to deliberate action/failed experiment.
Wasn't there something about Outliers only being forged or am I remembering wrong? And hilarious idea: Misfire is an outlier, and his gift is being 'aimless'

Unicron is offline   Reply With Quote