View Single Post
Old 2015-06-20, 03:19 PM   #38
Unicron
Time for plan bee-weeoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyArms View Post
While I'm excited for the game and will definitely play it at some point, I'm disappointed in the lack of playable characters (only five Autobots and no Decepticons).

I wonder if High Moon will ever do a third Cybertron game or if they're done with the license totally.
Knowing the type of game it's to be, 5 playables is actually a lot. The brawler genre is usually 1-2 playables, with anything beyond that usually being straight re-skins or DLC-type characters with their own separated out missions.
I would have liked some Decepticon gameplay myself, but I can see the reasons for sticking with just the Autobots. I'm hoping it does well enough that we get a bigger, better sequel with both sides playable. Perhaps with wacky time travel shenanigans, pre and post movies characters, Quintessons and their minions as the enemy, etc.

I think it's more Activision has the license and farms out the dev work to appropriate studios.
I wouldn't mind seeing a third Cybertron game but I'm not sure how much of High Moon is left these days. They took a downsizing after Deadpool and their recent stuff has been porting one of the Call of Duty games and apparently lending a hand on Destiny.

Unicron is offline   Reply With Quote