View Single Post
Old 2015-07-09, 06:23 PM   #1
Auntie Slag
Satisfaction guaranteed !

Cambridge, UK
Exclamation Freakiest comic you've ever read!

I didn't buy this comic, but I leafed through it in the shop and it really made me nauseous. It was called We3, and its probably due to watching dark British animations like Watership Down and The Plague Dogs as a child.

Seeing these three animals tortured/altered for science and even having their own language, and then the other robot, evil dog things. It didn't sound like it was going to end well for them. I was really intrigued, but totally put off at the same time.

Have you read any comics that were just a step too far and broke your fragile little minds? [/Cartman] Or failing that, certain sequences from comics you do like?

"It's not until you're an adult you appreciate how awesome a dog is. Your dreams start dying, somebody cheats on you, bankers f*** up your pension. Then you come home and that dog's looking at you and he's like, 'Dude, you're awesome!' - Bill Burr

I re-invented my image so many times that I'm in denial that I was originally an overweight Korean woman. - David Bowie
Auntie Slag is offline   Reply With Quote