Old 2015-09-18, 01:46 PM   #44
inflatable dalek
Duke of Kidderminster

Kidderminster UK
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendocon 2.0 View Post
Upto Megatron's Master Plan.

Obviously I remembered that Starscream was both pretending to be Optimus Prime and also one of the Decepticons who was saving the day, but I'd clean forgotten that there was actually no point in the narrative where they could possibly have filmed the unmasking.

Oh, Sunbow. You so craycray.

Of course the big quest is, given that it happens in Central City, why the Autobots needed to be about in the first place. Surely The Flash could have stopped the Decepticons. Unless he was too busy dealing with Backwards Flash or Negative Flash or Naughty Flash or whatever his nemesis is called. Corporal Chilly? I don't know. All these Dark Horse villains are the same to me.
I think the most telling thing is the Michael Bay remake makes more sense. Just let that sink in for a second.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendocon 2.0 View Post
Which basically means the only possible explanation for where they came from is that they were being kept in a cupboard for the whole of season 1 and, at some point off camera, somebody accidentally opened it.

I mean why wouldn't you lock Warpath up in a cupboard and forget about him?
Wait, so all those people saying "Tracks was in the closet" were actually being completely literal rather than mildly homophobic after all then?

inflatable dalek is online now   Reply With Quote