View Single Post
Old 2015-10-08, 11:26 PM   #64
Unicron
Time for plan bee-weeoop

Beat the story a little earlier (took my time, screwed around a lot. Probably could have had it done yesterday or maybe even Tuesday if I had rushed like crazy, but that ain't worth it). Definitely going to do a number of playthroughs, partly for trophy hunting, cause I'm crazy like that. But also because the characters do feel sufficiently different from each other.

I don't mind the recent toy influenced designs so much. I guess I'm used to it from it being crammed into the comics but it doesn't seem like a big deal to me. The most glaring (and perhaps annoying, if that kind of thing bugs you) examples don't make any difference, as it's not like they're really given any characterization or personality.

Storywise, I feel like Schmidt did an ok job. It definitely feels like it could be a random episode that fits into that 20 year gap between Season 2 and the Movie. Especially with various little references tossed in in various places.
There's a post credits scene that's hideously obvious in hindsight (really should have seen it coming) that is a pretty blatant set up for either future story DLC or a sequel. I'm hoping sequel but we'll have to wait and see.

Unicron is offline   Reply With Quote