View Single Post
Old 2016-06-07, 06:36 PM   #45
Cyberstrike nTo
Primus

In the Dead Universe known as Indianapolis

The ONLY way that I could see this working if you made Revolution a lead-in for an all new separate universe. That way Hasbro, IDW. and the fans could have a stand-alone universe for The Transformers, MTMTE, and TAO and G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero and then you have a brand-new shared universe with The Transformers, ROM, The Micronauts, G.I. Joe, Action Man, M.A.S.K., Jem & The Holograms, My Little Pony, Magic: The Gathering, Dungeons & Dragons, The Visionaries, The Inhumanoids, Robotix, The Go-Bots, and whatever other IP that Hasbro owns or IDW gets the rights too and toss them into this mess without having to mess up the TFU.

I mean hell the TFU a more mature line like Vertigo or MAX and make the shared universe a more kid-friendly line or vice-versa. That way people who want that want only to read the various TF books and have no interest in the other IPs and/or crossovers get to have 3 titles plus one-shots and mini-series that they can read and support and for those that are into shared universes with multiple books across various genres get that too.

That way everybody wins!

Cyberstrike nTo is offline   Reply With Quote