View Single Post
Old 2016-06-08, 10:22 AM   #51
Heinrad
Ironmod

Riskin' it all on my Russian Roulette!

It's a pity, really. I rather enjoyed MTMTE. If it manages to come out of this relatively unscathed, I'll probably keep reading.

Heck, the only comics I'm reading right now are Harley Quinn and MTMTE, mainly due to the fact I jumped into MTMTE more or less with Season 2, and Harley because I wandered into the 'New 52' event a bit late, and by some miracle, Conner and Palmiotti have managed to keep the Harley book itself out of any company wide crossovers, so catching up when I started reading(around issue 8) was pretty easy.

In a way, I can kind of see a benefit to it. And if they ever do a monthly CSI book, I could see dropping Nightbeat into it as a semi-permanent cast member, but tying everything IDW does, or at least all their Hasbro titles, into one basket is just asking for trouble.

Unless you simply literally share the universe.... Say, do an issue of, oh, say Care Bears watching from the clouds as the Autobots and Decepticons inadvertently flatten a city. They save the people but have no impact on the battle at all barring commentary.

Heinrad is offline   Reply With Quote