View Single Post
Old 2016-06-13, 05:17 PM   #15
Cyberstrike nTo
In the Dead Universe known as Indianapolis

Originally Posted by inflatable dalek View Post
The Queen (and if you want to be really cynical, the elected politicians) is only a figurehead. The actual people with power are just as oblique as their American counterparts.
I know. I was speaking in broad general terms. Just like I know that history is filled with monarchs that were greedy, selfish bastards and some there were utter useless.

It's just under a monarchy I know who the ruler is, whereas in the US oligarchy it's a harder to know, sure I blame the Koch brothers, the Walton Family, and Trump but there is more than just those stupid, greedy, and evil ****wits but it's also the multinational corporations and so on.

99% of the politicians in BOTH major political parties the USA are whores (sorry but I don't know what else to call them) who are there to do the bidding of their rich donors. The 1% are ones like Bernie Sanders who at least seems to give a damn about the American people. Maybe if enough people who are "Bernie or Bust" will support the Green Party and make them a true Progressive party in this country although I doubt they will win the White House this time.

And FTR I would rather have Trump than the Libertarian Party's Gary Johnson as President. I don't like any of the American Conservatives but I really hate the Aye Rand worshiping libertarians even more all they are corporate anarchists.

The X-WCW a fun site for fun people.
Cyberstrike nTo is offline   Reply With Quote