View Single Post
Old 2016-09-12, 06:36 PM   #22
Cliffjumper
Cellar Door

Not entirely sure I'm up for forking out 20 on material I already have, especially as behind the scenes stuff will bleed into the Waki, Transformation, etc. and probably actually isn't all that interesting, especially as the guy with a habit of revising history to make himself look more awesome is editing.

One of those odd things that's only of interest to people who already have most of it; really think the nostalgia will fade once you're talking a tenner a copy. Trust me, I have the good fortune to work with people who order the bloody things.

Wouldn't actually be surprised if this one doesn't make it past regional; it's usually about the third issue that people start doing the maths and work out how much their subscription is likely to actually cost versus rounding up the Titan trades; the main reason the Marvel one got through was that a fair percentage of the books reprinted aren't actually dirt cheap in other formats whereas there are Forbidden Planets out there using copies of Showdown as coasters.

Cliffjumper is offline   Reply With Quote