View Single Post
Old 2017-01-04, 09:30 AM   #3
numbat
Legends Class

Scotland, UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
I think I have your original Clench, so it intrigues me that you're unloading the Botcon version. Can I get a picture of his head? I can probably fix paintwork that's chipped.
Sure - I'll get a photo to you. My wife's out tonight so I'm looking after the kids, so might be tomorrow before I can do it. I think it would be easy to touch up, but to be honest I don't even notice it as the grey plastic is very similar to the dark green paint and it's only very small areas.

You do indeed have my G1.5 Clench. Hope he's happy.

I'm basically unloading much of my collection other than MPs, 3P and the odd other thing, but will take a while. Space is the biggest driver, but money is becoming important too now with two kids and Brexit...

I think I'll be happier with fewer Transformers that I play with more, and can keep on display instead of in boxes.

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
numbat is offline   Reply With Quote