View Single Post
Old 2017-01-11, 05:26 PM   #7
Cyberstrike nTo
Primus

In the Dead Universe known as Indianapolis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denyer View Post
Enjoyed it personally, but I do feel that the next one needs to not be Yet Another Death Star Like Thing as the central plot point.
I read somewhere that a Han Solo origin movie was in the works.

Maybe it explains where Solo came from, what his background is (there are some suggestions in Star Wars 5 that he might have been working for the Empire early on and maybe he deserted. I base this on the fact that he clearly knows a lot about Star Destroyers and their SOP before jumping to light speed, which seems like more info than a smuggler should know. I also freely admit that it's also possible of course he might just have paid attention to the Alliance's intel reports as well or maybe he just knows a lot about different kind spaceships) and stuff like how he met Chewie, how he won the Falcon from Lando, made that famous run he made in 12 parsecs, and the deal he botched with Jabba just before he was hired by Luke and Obi-Wan in Star Wars 4. So there is plenty of material to work with here with that doesn't involve a Death Star and/or a Starkiller Base.

I don't know what the current status on it is though.

The X-WCW a fun site for fun people.
Cyberstrike nTo is offline   Reply With Quote