View Single Post
Old 2017-02-13, 10:08 PM   #27

Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
You know what? I'm a fan and even I've had that problem. I wanted a Generations Strafe when the AoE stuff was out, and for months on end whenever I'd walk through a toy section I'd have to take a look at the pile of different Strafes on offer because even I couldn't tell just by looking at the packaging whether it was the one I wanted or not (it never was).
I had some similar experience, and I can't remember for which character - maybe Crosshairs? I'd see the green and black from a distance, get all excited, then... NOPE! It's a one-step power-punching Crosshairs! Boo.

The one-steps at least seem to be packed in alt-mode, so that's an easy distinction to look for once you know it, but it really doesn't help any parents who are shopping.
Half the time it doesn't even help me, and I feel like I'm a relatively Transformers-informed parent!

With a name like that, hopefully it means they'll finally make a new Rodimus Prime!
It would be about time! I don't mind getting new Hot Rod toys, but seriously, this guy needs a proper remake by now. It's like Hasbro tries to imagine Rodimus Prime never existed. Kinda like how they pretend he was never pinkish maroon.

Originally Posted by Scotimus Prime View Post
First full pic of Trypticon
That Trypticon is a thing of beauty. I wants it, but will never haves it.

3DS Friend Code: 0387-9979-6466
Nintendo Network ID: rondo52
ganon578 is offline   Reply With Quote