View Single Post
Old 2017-02-26, 08:49 AM   #4
Blackjack
Micromaster

Talking

HAAHAHAHAHA!

This is comedy gold. Er, orange. Comedy orange.

Damn, though, Sentinel Prime's train WALL and shuttle modes do look woefully unpainted next to Astrotrain. Who I didn't realize is out, too, by the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
And just who IS Leo Prime, anyway? Is he even Cybertronian? He turns into a LION. That's not an Autobot alt-mode.
Damn right, freaking Maxies, glorifying the vile Decepticon terrorist Razorclaw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warcry
I'm not saying he was built on Eukaris, but there's a reason why he won't release his manufacture certificate!

Quote:
WRONG! I don't need to BUILD a wall, I turn into one! I'll just roll down to the border and keep them out myself.
My god, I laughed so freaking hard at this one.

Quote:
Honest sites like prowl.com tell it like it is: Sentinel's robot mode is great just like Cybertron will be again!
Prowl is a Sentinel fanboy now?

Quote:
But only half as many as that EVIL Decepticon Astrotrain got. More bias from corrupt Hasbro! They want Lying Starscream to win! But have you seen what's in his emails? Maybe if Rook reported on this and told the truth, his network wouldn't be going under?

Quote:
But they did draw me well.
Lies! Alex Milne's art elsewhere is pretty, but Megatron Origin is kinda crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wacry
Hasbro product made on Quintessa! 5.5/10
So Vietnam is Quintessa now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
2) This is all Blackjack's fault!

Nah, man, all I keep doing is comparing him to Trump and making 'he will make a wall' jokes. Holy hell, man.

I should open him, huh. He's been sitting mint in sealed box for, shit, two entire months now. He is going to deport all my Micromasters and my Beast Wars toys.

Blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote