View Single Post
Old 2017-05-16, 11:00 PM   #70
Tetsuro
One with the Matrix

Suomi Finland Perkele

I wanted to rant to a friend about The Lost World being crap but hadn't seen it so we made a deal that I would watch Prometheus (which I did) and he'd watch that one so we could rant each other about them.

So, regarding Prometheus...uh...well, for a prequel that's supposed to be about answering questions, it sure raises a whole bunch of 'em without actually answering any. And it does that lovely thing where a lot of stuff just happens for no apparent reason. How did David know what the black goo would do? Why was the biologist who was so scared at first so eager to pet an alien snake? What was the point with the geologist coming back as a super-zombie? How did the captain of all characters figure out what the Engineers' site was for? Why was Weyland hidden aboard the ship and why was no one surprised to find out he was there?

And that's just the ones I can think off the top of my head.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I also watched it because I'm going to see Alien: Covenant tomorrow. I sure hope that movie is going to at least bring some resolution to Prometheus' cliffhanger (but I'm not counting on it).

Last edited by Tetsuro; 2017-05-16 at 11:18 PM.
Tetsuro is offline   Reply With Quote