Old 2017-05-24, 08:47 AM   #659
Brendocon 2.0
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.

UK
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
Translated designer interview from the same magazine feature

Explicitly states that they're working on Trailbreaker and Hoist, along with aiming at the rest of the minibots (I assume the first season bunch?). Also more Beast Wars Masterpieces. Neat.
Yay.

Quote:
it's really splitting hairs as to which among it, the badcube figure, and the omnigonix figure are the best.
Well the Omnigonix one looks awful (so it's original toy accurate there, kerching). Plus every review I've seen has slated it. And when Kapow got it in stock they basically sent out an announcement saying "er, this is garbage so we've discounted the price massively from the off and are asking for a credit from our distributor".

So, yeah. Splitting hairs.

Quote:
But the transformers fandom has never really championed critical thinking skills...
How've the humanoids responded to the fake chest? Obviously it was the end of the world when Badcube did it, despite it being the only sensible design route and even MP-10 having a fake stomach grill.

Quote:
and so much so that the mass evacuation of Sunsurges is disheartening. Oh, well.
Yeah, it's a really good figure. I'd decided to get rid of mine because I'm slimming down my toy collection massively and the third party stuff like Sunsurge is where the money is (out of print Marvel omnibuses don't pay for themselves). Now I just look like I'm ditching it because there's an official one.

Quote:
Probably will.
Yay. (It's not 200 of the Earth Dollars)

Brendocon 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote