View Single Post
Old 2017-09-03, 02:57 PM   #248
Heinrad
Ironmod

Riskin' it all on my Russian Roulette!

Well, if Star Trek Online can be considered canon(it probably can't, if for no other reason than your character goes from lieutenant junior grade to Fleet Admiral in less than a year. Jeez, people get promoted fast after the TOS era....), Tuvok becomes an Admiral, both Harry Kim and Tom Paris are Captains, I think Tom's daughter is a Lieutenant Commander, Seven's doing scientific type stuff, and Neelix is.....well....still Neelix.

I still can't believe that part. Less than a year. You stop a war with the Klingons, fight a very brief war with the Borg, fight a major war with the Vardwaar, fight a "If we don't win this, what the Dominion invasion would have done to us is nothing" war against the Iconians, and at the end of it all.... I'd guess it's been maybe 4 months since you graduated from Starfleet Academy.

Out of utter curiousity, is this editorial shakeup why they're haven't been any New Frontier books for a while?

As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Heinrad is offline   Reply With Quote