View Single Post
Old 2017-09-29, 03:44 PM   #2044
Auntie Slag
Satisfaction guaranteed !

Cambridge, UK

I just bought Mario Run for the mobile phone (works on tablet too, I think). Its half price at the moment (4.99) as they've released a load of new content for it, including the ability to replace the in-game music with the music you've got on your phone from iTunes or whatever. Also features lots of new playable characters, and when playing your own music your character of choice dons a pair of cute headphones whilst in-game!

There's lots more playability and features in this game than in anything I ever bought for the computer at that price back when I was a kid, and its very polished with instant pick up and play. Well worth it!

"It's not until you're an adult you appreciate how awesome a dog is. Your dreams start dying, somebody cheats on you, bankers f*** up your pension. Then you come home and that dog's looking at you and he's like, 'Dude, you're awesome!' - Bill Burr

I re-invented my image so many times that I'm in denial that I was originally an overweight Korean woman. - David Bowie
Auntie Slag is offline   Reply With Quote