View Single Post
Old 2017-10-09, 05:44 AM   #237
tahukanuva
Human After All

Tennessee, US

Decepticon Meeting

Deathsaurus frowned slightly at Doomshot inquiry, "Well, we doubt you'll be pleased by that part. As short notice as this mission was, We didn't have time to put together a team ourself, so we had to hire a contractor, and that contractor is Straxus."

Straxus was mercenary and brutish, even by Decepticon standards. Deathsaurus was loathe to work with him, but any port in a storm, as the saying goes, and this mission and all the makings of a storm.

Deathsaurus' gaze followed Doomshot as the smaller Decepticon walked back towards his Titan partner.

"The purple's a bit.. gauche, don't you think?"

--------------------------

Battle Station Ginrai

Sentinel Prime nodded after Diac finished his explanation. "I do know of them, although obviously I've never seen one in person. They were mentioned in some of the more ancient volumes in the Primal Basilica library. It makes sense that Optimus didn't have a chance to read them before it was razed. The idea that he didn't have a chance to brief anyone before we arrived is a little more spurious, however, and you can be sure I'll have some words for him if he ever decides to wake up from his nap."

Last edited by tahukanuva; 2017-10-10 at 06:03 AM.
tahukanuva is offline   Reply With Quote