View Single Post
Old 2017-10-26, 10:04 PM   #1162
ganon578
GO BLUE!

NoCo

Well, the figure bug bit again, and I found Multiverse Rebirth Batman and The Atom (LoT) on clearance (?) at Target. These literally just came out, so I have no idea why the markdown, but I'll take it.

Even so, I'm disappointed. I don't know what I was really expecting. The sculpts are both very nice, and The Atom comes with a spare (non-helmeted) head and a tiny version of himself that's about 6" scaled to the figure. All-in-all, pretty neat. Batman comes with NOTHING. How does a character known for his gadgets come packed with nothing? That's just beyond me. The main issue with these is the articulation, as usual. It's a little more of a problem here, because the Atom can only bend his elbows, like, 30 degrees. And Batman's cape prohibits his arms from a lot of range. Ugh.

I would like to say I'm done with the Multiverse, but there appears to be some good figs on the way, with an updated articulation system. Needless to say, I've grown very tired of Mattel's refusal to change. In a wave where I may have thought about building The Rookie, I think I'll pass on the rest.

3DS Friend Code: 0387-9979-6466
Nintendo Network ID: rondo52
ganon578 is offline   Reply With Quote