View Single Post
Old 2017-11-10, 02:34 AM   #262
Heinrad
Ironmod

Riskin' it all on my Russian Roulette!

Autobot Convoy:

“We don’t-“ Hot Rod began.

“Oh, yes we do, “ Firedrive cut him off. “Even if you don’t want to admit it, I know what our problem is. It’s focus. You’ve got it. Me? All I wanted was a cool new ride, not to be fighting ‘Cons for the rest of my life. Especially with some kill crazy old nutcase. I don’t have your obsession. I don’t WANT your obsession. Maybe it’s because I didn’t see the war. Who knows? But my biggest fear is that you’ll subsume me, that I’ll be gone. All we’ll be is Hot Rod and mini Hot Rod. Kinda like Hardhead and Furos.” He looked over at Furos. “No offense, but you two are kinda creepy.”

“You want someone to hold your hand? There’s great potential in you, and I’m the best way to bring it out of you. But I won’t coddle you.” Hot Rod’s vocoder let out an annoyed sound. “Send her to us, Furos. I think what we need is a mediator. Maybe we need a third to become an actual team. And Hardhead, are you saying there’s no honor in recognizing your own limitations?”

——

“Stylor, what are you doing?”

Stylor continued rooting around under Chromedome’s dashboard, making adjustments and checking the readings. “Look, I can’t talk you out of this stupidly suicidal Sixshot obsession, right?”

“Nope.”

“Then my best bet is to get your systems tuned to the utmost, because that guy scares the slag out of me, and I really don’t want to die.”

Chromedome chuckled. “I knew I’d bring you along sooner or later.”

Following the Decepticons:

First the speed disadvantage, then exhaustion, now Insecticons.

Hellbat muttered an oath, swooping down towards the ground. He hated to do it, but he was going to need help.

Heinrad is offline   Reply With Quote