View Single Post
Old 2018-03-15, 06:38 PM   #8
Cyberstrike nTo
Primus

In the Dead Universe known as Indianapolis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
They aren't dramatically different from their competition most of the time, no. Transformer deluxes may be $16.50 at walmart now, whereas they're $16.99 at TRU, or within that ballpark.

Also, I hadn't even thought about it until Cyberstrike said it, but TRU do carry oddball and large items that places like* walmart and target don't. Not sure what home titan class or masterpiece transformers will have with the only dedicated toy store chain potentially going away.

*I am aware that in larger markets, these chains will carry the bigger stuff, but in largely rural areas like mine, TRU is the only store that will.

I live in Indianapolis and I have NEVER seen any of the Titan class Transformer toys at any of the various Wal-Mart super stores I regular frequent. I did find Combiner Wars Devastator and Titans Return Fortress Maximus at TRU (and I bought Fort Max at TRU) though.

Doesn't mean they didn't have them but at 2 or 3 I regularly go to I've never seen them hell one store had 1 PotP Optimus Prime and 2 of Rodimus Unicronus figures and when I went back to the store a few days later they didn't have any of the PotP leader class toys.

Cyberstrike nTo is offline   Reply With Quote