• transformers live-action movies
  • transformers fandom
  • transformers forum

Go Back   TFARCHIVE > COMMUNITY > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-05, 02:31 AM   #21
Sades
Ms. Snarkypants

In a hut by a river on top of a big ol hill.

*sigh*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vin Ghostal View Post
Meh, he didn't do anything wrong...he's got a right to the machines, as he was there first. What, you'd like him to give up 3 hours of his time to the process by doing one load at a time, predicated on the idea that someone else MIGHT come along?
Not really. I would have appreciated the courtesy of offering me a machine once he saw me standing there with a load to do, however. Not that it matters anymore as it was... what, Saturday? And I had already mentioned as much earlier?

Quote:
If the machines are busy, come back another time.
Well no shit, Sherlock. Thanks for that! God, what would I ever do without Ghostal's sage advice...

Quote:
If your wash is so built up that you MUST do a load, well, that's not really that guy's fault, is it?
Out of clothing I can wear to work- Two pairs of jeans, three tank tops, two t-shirts, one hoodie. This is what I've been left with for... ooh, quite a while now. I usually wash my clothing in the sink and hang dry it in my apartment because most of my money goes to other useful things, like paying back all the people I've had to borrow money from to get from here to there by transit, paying rent, bills etc...

So in other words, no, it isn't his fault. As I said earlier, it happened on Saturday[ish] and I was just venting. You would have found this out if you had taken the time to read.

bookbookbookbookbookbook bookbookbookbookbookbook bookbookbookbookbookbook bookbookblaghbookbookbook bookbookbookbookbookbook bookbookbookbookbookbook bookbookbookbookbookbook bookbookbookbookbookbook bookbookbookbookbookbook
Old 2008-02-05, 03:31 AM   #22
zigzagger
There ain't no Sanity Clause

Talking

Awww! Would you like some chamomile tea?
Now, why don't you have a nice seat in the recliner, all snuggly with your blankie. Oh, wait...that one needs to be washed.

Here, I'll do your laundry while you relax.

I put your favourite show on the telly for you, and here are your bunny slippers.

There, isn't that nice?

Old 2008-02-05, 03:45 AM   #23
*BARRAGE*
wait... he's still alive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saysadie View Post
...no, it isn't his fault...
as a guy with many friends in a similar living situation- that is poor ettiquette on his part- though you are obviously no longer even thinking about it- i say you had every right to be ticked- i would have said something to him right then and there- but i have anger issues so exploding might not have been the best recourse...besides- chewing tobacco in his wash does wonders- no permanent damage (if he uses a stain stick next time that is) and his clothes will smell funny for a time... not that i have assisted in such endeavors

HE JUST WON'T STAY DEAD
Old 2008-02-05, 02:40 PM   #24
Vin Ghostal
Gave you a concussion

Making his summer residence in Alexandria, VA

Quote:
Well no shit, Sherlock. Thanks for that! God, what would I ever do without Ghostal's sage advice...
I apologize for analyzing the situation correctly...if you don't like the responses you might receive to your inane post, that is your problem.

Quote:
So in other words, no, it isn't his fault. As I said earlier, it happened on Saturday[ish] and I was just venting. You would have found this out if you had taken the time to read.
I skimmed because it was boring. If you don't want responses, don't post your rants in a DISCUSSION FORUM. Talking to an actual human being might be good.

Old 2008-02-06, 06:11 AM   #25
Sades
Ms. Snarkypants

In a hut by a river on top of a big ol hill.

Quote:
I apologize for analyzing the situation correctly
Because it wasn't astoundlingly obvious.

Quote:
...if you don't like the responses you might receive to your inane post, that is your problem.
No... if you don't start acting like the adult you supposedly are, you're going to find it's your problem. Just because you have an excuse to be an ass doesn't mean you have to take it. People possesses the ability to be courteous and respectful- I find that the people I don't find worth speaking to don't bother using them half the time. *shrugs*

Quote:
I skimmed because it was boring.
No one's forcing you to read it...

Quote:
If you don't want responses, don't post your rants in a DISCUSSION FORUM. Talking to an actual human being might be good.
Oh, I didn't say I didn't want responses- for someone as educated as you claim to be, you seem a bit thick. Obviously I expect responses if they're posted in a discussion forum. I would prefer some respect, however, especially since I don't feel that I've done anything to you that is deserving of the bizarre and somewhat puzzling amount of attitude I'm apparently on the receiving end of.

I simply posted here because there was no one about at the time it happened. I do indeed have a life- I just don't spend half my time bragging about it on here. Unlike some.

Hmm, I really don't have to defend my actions to you, either. So if you want to continue arguing, you'll find you're talking to yourself from this point on. I'm sure you'll enjoy getting the last word, have fun.

bookbookbookbookbookbook bookbookbookbookbookbook bookbookbookbookbookbook bookbookblaghbookbookbook bookbookbookbookbookbook bookbookbookbookbookbook bookbookbookbookbookbook bookbookbookbookbookbook bookbookbookbookbookbook
Old 2008-02-06, 07:10 PM   #26
Vin Ghostal
Gave you a concussion

Making his summer residence in Alexandria, VA

You know what? Upon further review, you're not even worth it. You're awful, you don't understand the concept of a message board, and you don't understand the difference between "attitude" and a logical response. I'm sorry for you. Fin.

Last edited by Vin Ghostal; 2008-02-06 at 07:20 PM.
Old 2008-02-06, 07:39 PM   #27
Hound
Married to Sadie

Henshin!

I'm just gonna close this now.

Closed Thread