The Transformers Archive Skip to main content / Also skip section headers

[The Transformers Archive - an international fan site]
Please feel free to log in or register.

 
  • transformers toys
  • transformers comics
  • transformers cartoon
  • transformers live-action movies
  • transformers fandom
  • transformers forum

Go Back   TFARCHIVE > TRANSFORMERS > Transformers News & Rumours

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-04-04, 09:02 PM   #21
Cliffjumper
Cellar Door
 
Cliffjumper's Avatar
 
Red face

Ah nononono, got to rush that review out before anyone else does it and your hot stolen exclusive isn't so exclusive any more. That's the problem with quite a few aspects of Transformers atm - there's such an emphasis on getting things out there quickly, rather than properly...
 
Cliffjumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-04, 10:58 PM   #22
borg72
Less than meets the eye
 
borg72's Avatar
 
Cleveland
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
Not relevant. Like I already said, if they would use concepts like planning, rehearsing, and editing, then the reviews that are posted wouldn't be so haphazard.
thats why i like vangelus; he does (seem to) plan and edit, his transformations are quick but clear and well-rehearsed, and the videos are actually entertaining.

going back to an earlier point: i will happily watch a review of a toy i haven't got if its going to inform me of whether of not to bother getting it. vangelus' review of universe inferno actually changed my mind on the figure when other reviews had previously convinced me not to bother with him.

getting a bit offtopic; i'm off to go find a thread for comparing video reviewers...
 
borg72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-04, 11:47 PM   #23
Rattrap's tail
EVA-Unit 15
 
Rattrap's tail's Avatar
 
In space, helping Gunbuster.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
Not relevant. Like I already said, if they would use concepts like planning, rehearsing, and editing, then the reviews that are posted wouldn't be so haphazard.

At this rate, I must admit that you've got a very good point.
 
Rattrap's tail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-04, 11:58 PM   #24
secretcode
щ(゚Д゚щ)
 
secretcode's Avatar
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg72 View Post
vangelus' review of universe inferno actually changed my mind on the figure when other reviews had previously convinced me not to bother with him.
Yes. Very much so for me on this one. He's also one of the people who convinced me to dabble into the Motion Revive Kamen Rider line.
 
secretcode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-05, 12:00 AM   #25
Blackjack
Micromaster
 
Blackjack's Avatar
 
Talking

That's pretty funny. This is me hoping that at least half of these designs go into the show. Especially Huffer.
 
Blackjack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-11, 11:08 PM   #26
Clay
"I've done better and got over it."
 
Clay's Avatar
 
Murray, KY
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffjumper View Post
YouTube: Making Twats Feel Important.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
I dunno... I've not seen any video reviews, this fellow included, that didn't seem like they weren't completely off-the-cuff, had a plan besides transforming the thing for the second time ever while on camera, yammering all the while, or had even a basic attempt at editing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by borg72 View Post
thats why i like vangelus; he does (seem to) plan and edit, his transformations are quick but clear and well-rehearsed, and the videos are actually entertaining.

going back to an earlier point: i will happily watch a review of a toy i haven't got if its going to inform me of whether of not to bother getting it. vangelus' review of universe inferno actually changed my mind on the figure when other reviews had previously convinced me not to bother with him.

getting a bit offtopic; i'm off to go find a thread for comparing video reviewers...
Right, I've now watched a video review done by this Vangelus fellow, and quite liked it. So much so that I felt the need to post in this two month old thread and correct myself. He gets a pass in my book.

The other video review people still come off as tools, though.
 
Clay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-11, 11:24 PM   #27
Cliffjumper
Cellar Door
 
Cliffjumper's Avatar
 
Unhappy

Yeh, bump me swearing when I'm on parole, you bastard.







EDIT: Out of mild disinterest, did any of those fellows make it into Animated? I'm not entirely sure why I'm asking seeing as I'm unlikely to ever bother watching the thing...
 
Cliffjumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-11, 11:41 PM   #28
Bluecatcinema
Dinobot
 
Bluecatcinema's Avatar
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffjumper View Post
EDIT: Out of mild disinterest, did any of those fellows make it into Animated? I'm not entirely sure why I'm asking seeing as I'm unlikely to ever bother watching the thing...
Sky Garry, Grandus, Huffer, Tap-Out, Zaur, and the purple Shockwave did appear, but the others didn't.
 
Bluecatcinema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-13, 12:55 AM   #29
Detective Barricade
"To Punish and Enslave..."
 
Detective Barricade's Avatar
 
Middle of Nowhere, Canada
Default

Most of those did pop up in the show.

Clay, I'd recommend watching TJOmega AKA The Plastic Addict if you liked Vangelus. Both of them are very funny.
 
Detective Barricade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-13, 04:11 AM   #30
HeavyArms
Unicron
 
HeavyArms's Avatar
 
Karingal, Victoria, Australia
Default

So, Hot Rod doesn't appear in Animated then?
 
HeavyArms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-13, 05:05 AM   #31
Gouki
Not a robot.
 
Gouki's Avatar
 
Australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyArms View Post
So, Hot Rod doesn't appear in Animated then?
Rodimus Prime/Minor appears. Voiced by Judd Nelson even.

But he appeared before this picture was put on the internet.
 
Gouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-13, 05:15 AM   #32
HeavyArms
Unicron
 
HeavyArms's Avatar
 
Karingal, Victoria, Australia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyArms
So, Hot Rod doesn't appear in Animated then?
Rodimus Prime/Minor appears. Voiced by Judd Nelson even.

But he appeared before this picture was put on the internet.
Well, that's okay then.
 
HeavyArms is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
 
 
[the-hub.co.uk]
[transfans.co.uk]
[oneshallstand]
[unicron.com]
[counter-x.net]
[ntfa.net]
[allspark.com]
[transformertoys.co.uk]
[tfu.info]
[botchthecrab.com]
[obscure_tf]
[tfradio.net]
 

[TFArchive button]
Link graphics...

BOOKMARK US
Or in FF, hit Ctrl+D.