• transformers live-action movies
  • transformers fandom
  • transformers forum

Go Back   TFARCHIVE > TRANSFORMERS > Transformers News & Rumours

Old 2010-07-03, 03:20 AM   #21
iaconhub2005
Headmaster

Default Matt Moylan to TFcon 2010

TFcon is pleased to welcome back Matt Moylan to the convention this year. He is best known to fans as the artist behind LilFormers. You can meet him in the TFcon dealer room.

TFcon 2010 will take place July 17th and 18th in Toronto. Special guests include David Kaye - the voice of Beast Wars Megatron and Transformers Animated Optimus Prime, Mark Ryan - Transformers Movie Bumblebee and Jetfire, Derrick J. Wyatt - the Art Director and Lead Character Designer for Transformers Animated, Hasbro Canada plus artists Dan Khanna and Marvin Mariano with more TBA. Pre-orders are now open for the TFcon 2010 exclusive figure Night-bird limited to 1000 pieces. For more details check out www.tfcon.ca.

iaconhub2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-03, 07:46 AM   #22
Denyer
Shooty Dog Thing

UK
Smile

Assuming (IIRC) the Nightbird is based on the Arcee mould Impossible Toys did -- are they likely to have the Arcee ready for the convention as well?

Denyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 01:11 AM   #23
iaconhub2005
Headmaster

Default Alex Milne to TFcon 2010

TFcon is happy to welcome back Alex Milne to the convention this year. He is known to fans as the artist for various comic books such as The 2007 Transformers Movie adaptation, Megatron Origins, Spotlight Arcee, Reign of Starscream, Tales of the Fallen and the upcoming Drift miniseries. You can meet him in the TFcon dealer room where he'll be signing and sketching for fans.

TFcon 2010 will take place July 17th and 18th in Toronto. Special guests include David Kaye - the voice of Beast Wars Megatron and Transformers Animated Optimus Prime, Mark Ryan - Transformers Movie Bumblebee and Jetfire, Derrick J. Wyatt - the Art Director and Lead Character Designer for Transformers Animated, Hasbro Canada plus artists Dan Khanna, Matt Moylan and Marvin Mariano. The TFcon 2010 exclusive figure Night-bird is limited to 1000 pieces. For more details check out www.tfcon.ca.

Old 2010-07-07, 06:09 AM   #24
inflatable dalek
Duke of Kidderminster

Kidderminster UK
Smile

I thought rather than having lots of little threads it would be simpler (in terms of letting anyone interested in going have all the information in one place) if there was just one big thread in news for the convention in News as we do with Auto Assembly and Botcon. (by editing the first post you can put the latest update into the thread title as well if you like). I think I spotted all of them.

inflatable dalek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 03:45 AM   #25
iaconhub2005
Headmaster

Default TFcon Event Schedule for this Weekend is up - gonna be EPIC !!!

The TFcon Toronto 2010 Event Schedule is now online. Check it out at www.tfcon.ca

TFcon 2010 will take place July 17th and 18th in Toronto. Special guests include David Kaye - the voice of Beast Wars Megatron and Transformers Animated Optimus Prime, Mark Ryan - Transformers Movie Bumblebee and Jetfire, Derrick J. Wyatt - the Art Director and Lead Character Designer for Transformers Animated, Hasbro Canada plus artists Dan Khanna, Matt Moylan, Alex Milne and Marvin Mariano. The TFcon 2010 exclusive figure Night-bird is limited to 1000 pieces. For more details check out www.tfcon.ca.

Old 2010-07-13, 06:21 AM   #26
inflatable dalek
Duke of Kidderminster

Kidderminster UK
Smile

Sounds like a good weekend, though if you could remember to keep the updates within this thread rather than starting a new one for every bit of information it'll be a great help. And it'll be seen/read by more people as well.

inflatable dalek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 03:53 AM   #27
Dark Rage
Protoform

Hey guys, I just found out the pictures of the exclusive have been released, of the actual out-of-box figure.

http://www.tfcon.ca/gallery/TFcon-2010-Night-bird

All I gotta say is that it looks very faithful to the G1 cartoon appearance and weapons (other than the great transforming gimmick as well).

Dark Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 07:06 PM   #28
Sades
Ms. Snarkypants

In a hut by a river on top of a big ol hill.
Question

This toy Nightbird has a car mode, doesn't it? Wheels, you know... giant back piece... [/obviouscatisobvious]

Are there any pictures of that? I may have just missed them completely but in my brief search I didn't find any.

edit: Oh yeaaaahhhhhhh... recolour or somesuch. Completely forgot.

Last edited by Sades; 2010-07-18 at 08:47 PM.
Sades is offline   Reply With Quote