Hound
Married to Sadie

Henshin!

No

Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-01, 01:01 AM   #522
Sades
Ms. Snarkypants

In a hut by a river on top of a big ol hill.

That was quick. I didn't even have time to edit in the video I was looking for.

That man is not a happy camper. (NSFW language... and gross bathrooms etc)

bookbookbookbookbookbook bookbookbookbookbookbook bookbookbookbookbookbook bookbookblaghbookbookbook bookbookbookbookbookbook bookbookbookbookbookbook bookbookbookbookbookbook bookbookbookbookbookbook bookbookbookbookbookbook
Sades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-01, 01:11 AM   #523
Cyberstrike nTo
Primus

In the Dead Universe known as Indianapolis
Talking Thank God for Jim Sterling!

This is very much NSFW due to extreme foul language and there is also a fat bisexual man dancing to "Chains of Love" with a giant purple dildo.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

It is kind of funny and insightful into youtube's messy copyright crap that content creators have had to put up with though. How Jim Sterling might have found a temporary work around the monetized content ID have to deal with it.

The X-WCW a fun site for fun people.
Cyberstrike nTo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-01, 01:20 AM   #524
Sades
Ms. Snarkypants

(Haven't watched it yet due to toddler in my lap, but let's not make a habit of "extreme NSFW" anything on the board, please. Language is usually fine, but from the sounds of it that ^^^ might be pushing it. I know everyone (that I know of) is an adult, but at the end of the day this is still basically a board about kid's toys and you never know who is going to show up. Thanks. )

Meant to post this awhile back;

Prob language NSFW (watched it a week or so ago and have forgotten).

bookbookbookbookbookbook bookbookbookbookbookbook bookbookbookbookbookbook bookbookblaghbookbookbook bookbookbookbookbookbook bookbookbookbookbookbook bookbookbookbookbookbook bookbookbookbookbookbook bookbookbookbookbookbook

Last edited by Sades; 2016-06-01 at 01:53 AM.
Old 2016-06-01, 02:20 PM   #525
Cyberstrike nTo
Primus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sades View Post
(Haven't watched it yet due to toddler in my lap, but let's not make a habit of "extreme NSFW" anything on the board, please. Language is usually fine, but from the sounds of it that ^^^ might be pushing it. I know everyone (that I know of) is an adult, but at the end of the day this is still basically a board about kid's toys and you never know who is going to show up. Thanks. )
Would you rather I not post a NSFW warning for extreme content and let people who may not be familiar with guys like Jim Sterling, Bob Chipman, and others like them?

The Copyright Deadlock is actually pretty tame...for Sterling anyway.

Now if you really want NSFW check out "moviebob reviews: Pixels" that one is not funny but filled with rage. I'm not posting a link because it's extremely vulgar, but you can find it on the same channel with Really That Good shows that I posted earlier. BTW Really That Good which mostly are PG-13 they do feature mild cursing except the ones that are about R-rated movies (like Die Hard) of course.

Old 2016-06-01, 03:51 PM   #526
Sades
Ms. Snarkypants

Personally I would rather that you use some common sense when posting. As far as I can tell (haven't really been paying attention), you were doing fine before. Not really sure why it seems to be a puzzle now.

Old 2016-06-01, 07:51 PM   #527
Denyer
Shooty Dog Thing

UK

It's a (quite interesting) dissection of content ID, and mixing copyright material from a variety of sources to block exploitation of review videos and other fair use content.

I think most workplaces would be more upset about people watching YouTube (with or without headphones) than anyone saying 'f*ck' a few times in the course of it, which happens a lot anyway in most environments.

Denyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-01, 09:34 PM   #528
Sades
Ms. Snarkypants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denyer View Post

I think most workplaces would be more upset about people watching YouTube (with or without headphones) than anyone saying 'f*ck' a few times in the course of it, which happens a lot anyway in most environments.
My experience is a little different. I was a low-level call centre grunt for seemingly forever and most places didn't really care if I watched youtube videos on my breaks (with headphones) as long as they didn't have any "objectionable content". Also can do the same at school, only caveat there is that if it has swears in it we have to put money in the "swear jar"/coffee fund (and then turn it off).

Last edited by Sades; 2016-06-01 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Clarification, as always.
Old 2016-06-02, 12:31 PM   #529
Cyberstrike nTo
Primus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sades View Post
Personally I would rather that you use some common sense when posting. As far as I can tell (haven't really been paying attention), you were doing fine before. Not really sure why it seems to be a puzzle now.
I was being sarcastic.

Jim Sterling isn't someone I plan on posting a lot of videos here because of his vulgarity. I thought this video was informative and funny. Now Bob Chipman his shows that used to do for the Escapist (Escape to the Movies and The Big Picture) is about as family friendly as you can get, but do his falling out with the Escapist (and mine as well to be honest for different reasons) and how they screwed him out of the rights to his own work I have little incentive to do so.

I will post videos of Really That Good and his new show In Bob We Trust on a case by case basis. His The Game Overthinker series probably not, not because of the foul language but the serial nature of the series that about half-way in and I don't feel like posting 50+ videos.

Most of what I subscribe to is progressive political shows and video games and nerd culture and TNA Wrestling and ROH Wrestling.

But here is a weird wrestling video

Old 2016-06-02, 06:03 PM   #530
Sades
Ms. Snarkypants

And I was being passive-aggressive.

I haven't heard this album (S&M) in years, stumbled upon this vid on YouTube and now I think I'm going to have to listen to it again...

Big Bang clone, "The Theorists" from Belarus...

Last edited by Sades; 2016-06-03 at 11:19 PM.
Old 2016-06-17, 06:20 PM   #531
Sades
Ms. Snarkypants

Red face

Well, all right.

Old 2016-08-23, 07:35 PM   #532
Selkadoom
Salty Seeker

Disappointment, AKA Florida

PSN ID: Selkadoom13
Steam: PsychoBulletFestival.j2
Selkadoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-08, 07:20 AM   #533
Sades
Ms. Snarkypants

Thumbs up

I went looking for the Charlie's Angels 2 soundtrack (SO GOOD) and was annoyed that seemingly no one had either A) The full album in one video or B) a playlist in the correct order...

(GLOWING MOOSE PENIS)

\o/

(I love everything about this video)

edit: random found (good good)-

Last edited by Sades; 2016-09-08 at 07:38 AM.
Old 2016-09-18, 07:15 PM   #534
Sades
Ms. Snarkypants

Thumbs up

Awwww, Grandma Shirley. <3

EDIT: Also, Pentatonix and Dolly Parton. Good stuff!

Last edited by Sades; 2016-09-18 at 08:36 PM.
Old 2016-10-05, 02:41 PM   #535
Cyberstrike nTo
Primus

I so want to watch the new seasons of Supergirl, The Flash, Arrow, and Legends of Tomorrow right now.

Old 2016-10-11, 04:22 AM   #536
Sades
Ms. Snarkypants

Old 2017-02-11, 08:52 AM   #537
Scotimus Prime
Headmaster

I can't wait
https://youtu.be/3PyrgGTFp0E

Scotimus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-19, 08:27 AM   #538
Sades
Ms. Snarkypants

This is good. <3

Old 2017-05-25, 11:47 PM   #539
Sades
Ms. Snarkypants

I've been all about Overwatch lately. Found this guy's channel, like pretty much all the weapon syncs.

Old 2017-10-12, 01:20 PM   #540
Cyberstrike nTo
Primus

Thumbs up