Transformers game?

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Claypool
Protoform

Transformers game?

Post by Claypool »

An aritcle i found from Gamespot, pretty good read.....

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/features/a ... p5_01.html
BigMaki
Protoform

Post by BigMaki »

Good find, Claypool! Personally, I'd go for the TF RPG. That guy's Final Fight idea doesn't seem to use the TF's well enough. An RPG would work because you've got such a large cast already, and with transforming characters, the options for setting up a battle system are endless. All they need to do is everything opposite of that BW game from a few years back and they'll be okay. ;)
Claypool
Protoform

Post by Claypool »

I thought the first Bw game for PS/PC wasnt that bad, but yes, I could only imagine what a TF game would look with these next generation systems....*drools*
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

RPG's are usually better than action games, the stories are better, and they are longer, it would be more interesting to play, I would find it enjoyable. Ya, you've already got a multitude of characters to use so why not?
LordSixshot
Protoform

Post by LordSixshot »

It would be so much cooler if it was like Street Fighter. Oooooh yeah. I wouldn't want a game where you have to be the Autobots, I would prefer one where you can kick the good guys in with some badass Decepticons.
They did play him. Not much happened.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Heres one Real Time Staretgy like Starcraft, choose your side and goto war :)
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Claypool
Protoform

Post by Claypool »

Originally posted by Ravage
Heres one Real Time Staretgy like Starcraft, choose your side and goto war :)
that would be phat, play on cybertron, and earth, and char, im suprised no one has mad a mod for it already, thoes star wars ones look pretty good.
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Originally posted by Claypool

that would be phat, play on cybertron, and earth, and char, im suprised no one has mad a mod for it already, thoes star wars ones look pretty good.
Because making mods for Starcraft arent easy, a TF one would be ok, but for something like that a game like Total Annihilation would be more suited for it, the character models are more dynamic and more robotic, plus you got shrapnel effects, and people are constantly making new units for it, theres bound to be some Transformer ones out there. The only thing Starcraft has over TA is the terrain setup and you can actually make a storyline with SC's editor.