MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE READERSHIP COULD BE AS HIGH AS 250

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Weekly World Transformers

MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE READERSHIP COULD BE AS HIGH AS 250

Post by Weekly World Transformers »

WEEKLY WORLD TRANSFORMERS
One for each variant cover
In a book full of soap opera melodrama and mystery, one of the biggest questions surrounding IDW's smash hit series TRANSFORMERS: MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE has always been the exact readership.

The only firm data we've ever had to go on is that it regularly finds its way onto the weekly Comixology chart, but exactly what that means has always been shrouded in secrecy, with no published figures to go by.

Some people have speculated that as many as 12 copies need to be downloaded for a title to break into this list, but rumours have long persisted that readership could be as high as the low thirties.

However new light has been shed on this issue recently, as Superstar Writer James Roberts (other works include, er...) tweeted to say that over 250 people had been in touch with letters to be included in the pre-cancellation milestone 50th issue.

It would be irresponsible for this frontline journalist to not point out that, as yet, we don't know how many of these letters were sent in from Nick Roche's multiple dummy email accounts; nor how many were from Simon Furman asking if he can have his job back please.

But, if true, this could be the biggest writer-related sales figure revelation since Shane McCarthy told us that All Hail Megatron shifted a million copies.

The investigation continues.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

I sense a subtle satire of some of my posts.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

I copy my digital copies onto cassette. I make my own inlays. My scans of James are degrading badly now, so its lucky I can draw him from memory. I play Paul Young when I do it because a part of me has never really approved of Culture Club.

"It's not until you're an adult you appreciate how awesome a dog is. Your dreams start dying, somebody cheats on you, bankers f*** up your pension. Then you come home and that dog's looking at you and he's like, 'Dude, you're awesome!'” - Bill Burr

“I re-invented my image so many times that I'm in denial that I was originally an overweight Korean woman.” - David Bowie