[RID,UT] Episode 12 - Prehistory *Spoilers*

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
LigerZero
Protoform

Episode 12 - Prehistory *Spoilers*

Post by LigerZero »

Because of the mods hypocritical treatment of my point of views and opinions as compared to others I have decided to leave and I’m taking my episode reviews with me. Don’t use them on the site.
THE WIND, THE CLOUD, AND THE ADVENTURE....

Check out my EBay Auction The Constructicons set of Knock Offs.
MegaConvoy
Protoform

Post by MegaConvoy »

I fully agree. Todays episode of Armada was the best ep yet. And for some odd reason, I'm beginning to like Rad. I still dont like Carlos and that girl, but Rad's beginning to be alright in my book. Sorta like another Spike.

But the main thing I loved is when they were talking about how this entire war began(is it me or did on one of the freeze scenes, did one of those guys sorta look like Ironhide. Mainly in the head though)

Plus, like LigerZero said, they showed a bunch of Starscream clones. So I'm guessing that they're just about ready to bring some more Seekers into the picture(hopefully Thundercracker and Skywarp REAL soon. ;))

And the battle with the mini-cons and the Decepticons was pretty hot. A definete must see.

So like Liger, I'd also have to give this episode a 9.5 outta 10. If you get the chance, I highly recommend watching this episode tomorrow(both times. ^_^). It looks like things are looking up for Armada now...atleast I hope. I cant wait until they get Sideways(who is supposed to be a Decepticon and an Autobot. I guess he's supposed to be like Counterpunch from TF Headmasters and Rebirth)and see how they're going to do him. And Thurst is someone else that I'm definetly ready to see on the show. But the main one I'm ready to see is Skywarp(and I PRAY that they bring in Thundercracker to)

Hopefully, Armada will only continue to get better as the weeks go by, just like this weeks episode. Again, if you havent seen it, I HIGHLY recommend checking it out both times tomorrow. ;)

"It's just such ignorance which forever relegates you to the ranks of underlings Starscream!"
-G1 Megatron
LigerZero
Protoform

Post by LigerZero »

I'm betting that next weeks episode will be just as good if not better.

Considering that Sonar can track down his team mates then it could be that the Cons will attack the Autobots base. A big battle will insue in which one side will end up with all three Air Defence team Mini-Cons and Star Saber.

Who knows, maybe Smokescreen will get his Mini-Con partner too.

Unicron

Post by Unicron »

Was I hearing things or did they say the Minicon's function was something to do with protecting the Universe or bringing peace to the Universe? Now who/what do we know of that is out to destroy the Universe?
LigerZero
Protoform

Post by LigerZero »

Originally posted by Unicron
Was I hearing things or did they say the Minicon's function was something to do with protecting the Universe or bringing peace to the Universe? Now who/what do we know of that is out to destroy the Universe?

Considering that There are rumers that they might release an Armada Uncron toy then its very possible that great planet eater himself will be showing up sometime in the future. Which means that this episode could be starting a Unicron sub-plot.

As they say 'the plot thickens'.

Ranma
Protoform

Post by Ranma »

I liked the starscream clones, it was a nice tribute to the g1 show where there were also alot of "starscream clones" or at least the Triangle planes thing that looked like screamer.
Nifty!
lordfril
Protoform

Post by lordfril »

this eps was GREAT! the minicon battle was great. we see the "other" mini cons show up. It looks like the next eps could be even better. Also we got the typical Megs and Prime wrestling shot too.
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

Originally posted by LigerZero
Considering that There are rumers that they might release an Armada Uncron toy then its very possible that great planet eater himself will be showing up sometime in the future. Which means that this episode could be starting a Unicron sub-plot.

As they say 'the plot thickens'.

Obviously you got the point. If it does happen, then there really is hope for the series
MegaConvoy
Protoform

Post by MegaConvoy »

Originally posted by Unicron
Obviously you got the point. If it does happen, then there really is hope for the series

Yeah, but it wont be the same without the great Orson Welles doing his voice. :( I dont care what anybody says, but I dont think there can be anybody to do that voice as good as Orson did(except for the guy that did it in Beast Wars. He was atleast half way close of doing the voice like Orson, but just couldnt quite get it perfectly like he did)

RIP Orson.

"It's just such ignorance which forever relegates you to the ranks of underlings Starscream!"
-G1 Megatron
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Originally posted by MegaConvoy
. . . I'm beginning to like Rad. I still dont like Carlos and that girl . . .

Blasphemy!!! Alexis is the only one worthy of respect. She puts the other two little sh*ts in their places.
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Originally posted by MegaConvoy
Yeah, but it wont be the same without the great Orson Welles doing his voice. :( I dont care what anybody says, but I dont think there can be anybody to do that voice as good as Orson did(except for the guy that did it in Beast Wars. He was atleast half way close of doing the voice like Orson, but just couldnt quite get it perfectly like he did)

RIP Orson.

Actually, the guy that did the voice in Starscream's Ghost did an excellent job in my opinion. Considering who was available, that voice-over was better than the one in Beast Wars.

I haven't seen the ep yet (it'll show later tonight) so I'll comment later.