[Original RPG] Shadow War: Heaven is Falling (Iacon)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Reflector

Shadow War: Heaven is Falling (Iacon)

Post by Reflector »

It is the year 2025. After the Quintessons' expulsion from Cybertron and a short period of detente while both sides rebuilt, tensions mounted and the war for territory has begun again. With Optimus Prime's recovery interrupted by his mysterious and dramatic disappearance, the Autobots' main focus has been on keeping Decepticon aggression at bay. Ultra Magnus has assumed command, though his top advisors, Grimlock and Prowl, have not made the new burden entirely easy for him to endure.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Quartermaster Depot

Double hunched over a computer terminal carefully altering an electronic record . While Cross scanned the rest of the warehouse facility looking for intruders. Not that he had too much to worry about. His assignment to quartermaster duties meant he had every right to be there. Just some of his accounting methods were unorthodox.

Double tapped a key ."do you think Tap Out hass delivered the firsst load."

Cross flinched "hussssh brother remember we mussst not sspeak of thisss best just to send internal messages.

Double closed the spreadsheet

"yesss agreed , i have finisshed and before the othersss should be arriving for the game."

Cross smiled teeth exposed.

"ahh yess the gambling a mosst profitable little enterprissse even though finding venuess iss proving difficult."

Double nodded

"we musst be extras careful yess."

Cross grinned

"the sensors and scanners have all been tested thisss morning our warning ssystem will tell uss if anyone approachess."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Aerospace Development Lab:

Jetfire: -fighter mode, in a wind tunnel, checking wind tolerance variables in full deploy and supersonic modes, wind screaming past him, shuts the system down and transforms back to robot mode, leaves the wind tunnel, checking the readouts along the wall- "Yes. The nose redesigns are perfect. It's beyond me why the humans retired this design." -shaking his head in mild amusement, heads over to the other side of the lab- "How's the work on the engines, Wheeljack?"

Wheeljack: -shrugs, looking up from the opened housing on the FAST-pack module- "So far, so good. Not so sure how well these will handle in atmosphere, though."

Jetfire: -nods- "I've been a little worried about that, myself. Computer simulations say that the thrust vectoring gimbals mounted in the housings can compensate, but the simulations never have to take dogfighting into account." -picking up the arm cannon packs and attaching them to his forearms- "These seem to be working nicely." -removing the arm cannons and moving over to where the helmet sits upon a pedistal- "This is giving me fits, though. The lasers aren't tracking fast enough."

Wheeljack: "One problem at a time, Jetfire. One problem at a time."
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Chemical Lab

Quickmix adjusted a pipette and watched as a colourful liquid bubbled through some equipment on his left.

Boomer disappeared through the french doors to one side of the lab into the garden.

Ricochet had somehow obtained plants and soil from somewhere. Boomer wasn't sure how but the once twisted wreckage of a semi demolished building had been cleared and transformed into a walled garden next to the lab. It was very peaceful with water bubbling along the bed of a stream. Another mysterious import. The garden was large its footprint having been a transformer sized building.
At the far end he saw Ricochet kneeling tending some vegetables.

Boomer was still amazed how Ricochet had achived so much but assumed that his frequent contacts with Sky Lynx , Doublecross and Hubcap had something to do with the flow of organic supplies. The only thing that looked out of place was a large blast wall a few feet into the garden shielding it from the chemical lab.

As an organic oasis on a mechanical world it had become a gathering spot for the various organics bonded to transformers.
Skidmark

Post by Skidmark »

Above Iacon
After barely escaping sixshot,Cloudraker and fastlane desperately try to keep their ship in orbit.
----------------------------------------

Cloudraker:"Oh this isn't good"

Fastlane:"Just relax bro.I got everything under control."
Explosion is heard

Fastlane:"What was that?"

Cloudraker:"We lost engine 2"

Fastlane:"Perfect" He said sarcastically

Cloudraker"We have to find a place to land or we're slagged"

Fastlane:"I'm on it"
The ship shakes

Cloudraker:"We just lost all power"
Ship corkscrews violently

Fastlane:"WOOOOOOOHOOO!" He said with excitement

Cloudraker:"I'm bailing out"

Fastlane:"Right."
Fastlane grabs jet pack while Cloudraker transforms and flies out of the ship.

Cloudraker:"Get out of there Fastlane"
Fastlane flies out just as the ship bursts in flame

Cloudraker:"That's the last time I let you drive.

Fastlane:"Hey, at least we aren't in that fireball right now.

Cloudraker:"I guess you're right.

Fastlane:"We need to find a repair bay around here.

Cloudraker:"Yes.I need some CR time myself.
"Some people are like slinkies, not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."

Movies I've seen recently:
Red
Johnny Got His Gun
A Clockwork Orange
Fight Club
Toy Story 3
Zombieland
Tenacious D The Pick of destiny
Watchmen
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Wheeljack's Lab:

Ironhide: -leaning against Prime's mostly completed trailer, scowling-

Nightbeat: -going over the floor("Yet again", he thinks to himself)- "We've been over this a thousand times already. We've gotten all the evidence we can get."

Ironhide: "So, ya got awl th' evidence, don'cha? Why can't ya tell me where he is?"

Nightbeat: "All the evidence can tell me is who took him. And given the fact that this is Wheeljack's lab, we can safely assume that whoever knocked out Minerva and Wheeljack wasn't a local. Nobody in their right minds would come near this place, unless they were out of towners. Way out of town, in fact.

Ironhide: "Ah still think th' 'Cons're b'hahnd this."

Nightbeat: "Do you honestly think they would have kept quiet about it? This is the same group of maniacs who sent the Mayhems into Fort Max to kill a few of their traitors, and launched an all out attack to cover it. They'd have let us know long before this, shipped his body back piece by piece. But in the end, it's still better accomplished by just having, say, Gigatron stride in here and blast him."

Ironhide: "That's th' other thing Ah can't figger out. Why'd Minerva'n' Wheeljack keep him here so long?"

Minerva: -walking into the lab- "You're leaning against the reason. Thanks to that trailer, we know he's still alive. Otherwise it would have died itself by now." -scowls- "We were having a hard enough time getting his power systems stabilized. The problem's fixed, but now he's not here to connect to it."

Ironhide: -pushes away from the storming out of the lab- "We gotta fahnd him. We're gonna fahnd him. An' Ah'm gonna do real bad things ta whoever did this." -transforming as he gets to the doorway, engine rumbling as he rolls away-

Nightbeat: "I'd really hate to be whoever did this if Ironhide ever gets his hands on him."

Minerva: -opening one of the storage units, rummaging around- "Or her."

Nightbeat: "Given how heavy that CR unit was, probably them." -looks over- "What are you looking for in there?"

Minerva: -pulls out a couple of bulky containers, pushes the storage unit door shut- "Wheeljack's helping Jetfire with his upgrade. He said he needed these to fix what could be a major flight issue." -holds one of the containers out- "Want to carry this one? They're kind of heavy."

Nightbeat: -takes the container- "Might as well."

Target Range, Debris:

Roadbuster: -checking his sights- "I don't get it."

Stepper: -looking over at Roadbuster(on his left), his right hand suddenly holding a plasma pulse blaster, targeting, and blasting six shots down range, hitting the Decepticon(Astrotrain, to be precise) target silhouette center mass, head, left shoulder, right shoulder, left hip, and right hip, reholstering the blaster, the whole process happening in the span of a second- "Get what?"

Roadbuster: "Would you stop doing that?"

Stepper: -grins-

Roadbuster: "It wouldn't be so annoying if you would at least look at the target." -holds up assualt rifle- "And what I don't get is why the sights on this keep misaligning."

Stepper: -shrugs- "Vibration, probably. I thought you'd be more concerned with the sights on your laser rifle. It's got better range."

Roadbuster: "It's a lot better for sniping, certainly." -pulls linear blaster cannon- "And don't get to cocky. Those plasma blasters of yours might be rapid fire, but when all's said and done..." -aims linear blaster cannon at the Decepticon(Gigatron) target silhouette, fires, obliterating the upper half of the target and the framing piece it's mounted in- "I'll stick with what I've got."

Stepper: -nods- "To each his own. Although we might want to look into targets with heavier armor."
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

Skidmark

Post by Skidmark »

Wheeljack's lab
After a short distance,the duo finally make it to the Wheeljack's lab
-------------------------------------

Cloudraker:"Power's at 55%.How about You?"

Fastlane:"I'm at 50%.My armor is toast."

Cloudraker:"Ah,yes.we're here."

Fastlane:"It's about time"

Cloudraker:"Hello?"He yelled
"Some people are like slinkies, not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."

Red
Johnny Got His Gun
A Clockwork Orange
Fight Club
Toy Story 3
Zombieland
Watchmen
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Target Range, Debris

Scoop glanced over at the other two. His weapons flew to his hands and he triggered one shot from each. His hands ablur of movement, 4 targets disintegrated in a flurry of splinters. 3 Seekers and a cut out of Soundwave. Two of them had a gaping hole in there centre and the other 2 a neatly drilled hole between the eyes. There was a flurry of movement and he had a nebulan on each shoulder.

"definitely need something more substantial maybe some wrecked air cars or something."

Overdrive hurried in

"Clearance has come through the powers that be have said we can use that building complex in Sector Gamma they're going to knock down for demolition practice. "
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Wheeljack's Lab:

Nightbeat and Minerva: -on their way out of the lab, stop when they see the Clones-

Nightbeat: "What are you two doing here? You're supposed to be in Valvolux with Grimlock! You're in the Lightning Strike Coalition, aren't you?"

Skidmark

Post by Skidmark »

Wheeljack's Lab:

Fastlane:"We were untill Sixshot came outta now where and attacked us and chased us all the way out here.

Cloudraker:"Now our ship is destroyed and we're badly damaged.
Fastlane's arm falls off

Fastlane:"Well that's not good."

Red
Johnny Got His Gun
A Clockwork Orange
Fight Club
Toy Story 3
Zombieland
Watchmen
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Target Range, Debris

"I don't see the point, really," Whirl called out to Stepper from the bench he was stretched out on. "I mean, you'd just destroy them anyway." The gangly Autobot shrugged. "We should really think about upgrading this place to full-holo. It'd be a lot cheaper in the long run, and we could spend the savings on even more guns."

The Wrecker's head tilted to the side, suggesting a pensive expression. "In fact, I ordered a set. They never turned up, though, and the Quartermaster's office has no idea where they went."

Warehouse District, Iacon

"You got the goods?"

"You got the cash?"

"Of course I have the cash," Hubcap said impatiently. "You and I both know I have the cash. And if this load is as good as the last shipment you rerouted for me, pretty soon you're gonna have the cash."

"Smart mech," the other Transformer said. His posture and general appearance suggested a janitor, and it fact that was the job he performed in the Iacon Quartermaster's office. But his real job was as one of many suppliers to Hubcap's black marketeering ring. Popping open the case he was holding, he said, "Here you go."

"A dozen top-grade holoprojectors, by the looks of it," Hubcap nodded. "Good work. I'll pay you the agreed-upon rate." He held out a credit chit, which the other Transformer eagerly snagged away. "Pleasure doing business, as always," Hubcap told him as he took the case and started to walk away.

"Glad to hear it," the janitor told him. "Give my regards to Black Shadow."

Hubcap's stride broke, just noticably. "I have absolutely no idea," he said without turning around, "what you're talking about. And neither do you."

Maccadam's Old Oil House

"Oh, how sweet it is..." Cosmos reclined in his chair in a busy corner of the bar, watching the traffic go by. His fellow Autobots, neutrals, and even the occasional Decepticon passed by, and he shot all of them a friendly glance. Most of them didn't respond in kind, but he didn't care; the mere fact that he had a chance to sit around in a bar for once was reason enough to be happy.

When a familiar face passed by, though, he didn't hesitate. "Hey, Blue! Get over here, you!"

Bluestreak turned in his direction, shot him a grin, and headed over. "Cosmos! Good to see you." He looked the smaller Autobot over. "And you're looking a bit different these days, too, I see." He chuckled and gestured at his own body. "But then, I'm no one to talk, I guess. Things sure change quick, eh?"

The talkative Autobot settled into the the chair across from Cosmos. The spacefaring Autobot propped his feet up on the table and practically beamed.

It's good to be among friends again...

(OOC: Any Autobots with nothing to do, feel free to join in. :))
Skidmark

Post by Skidmark »

Wheeljack's lab:

Cloudraker:"Come on Fastlane,let's go get that arm fixed."
The clones limp down the hall.

Red
Johnny Got His Gun
A Clockwork Orange
Fight Club
Toy Story 3
Zombieland
Watchmen
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

MacCaddam's Old Oil House:

Hot Rod: -lounging in a chair near the bar, drink in hand, watching one of the sports channels displayed on one of the many TVs behind the bar- "Times like this, I wish I was still human. I could really use some hot wings....."

Target Range, Debris:

Stepper: "Holo-matter targets? I don't know. Probably work better, but wouldn't be as much fun. No actual sense of destruction, no burning armor or synthpaper."

Roadbuster: -optic band narrowing- "Now why would there be so much trouble getting holomatter projectors? Even with our usage needs, they shouldn't be that hard to get." -looks over at Whirl- "Did they tell you anything at the Quartermaster's office?"

Wheeljack's Lab:

Minerva: -puts the other crate of parts on top of the one Nightbeat's already holding, takes off after the Clones- "Come on. Let's get you two over to the medbay."

Nightbeat: -straining under the load- "What about me?"

Minerva: "Get those to Wheeljack. He's with Jetfire in the Aerospace Lab."

Nightbeat: -staggering away- "And I'm just lucky enough to be the one to get there when something blows up....."

Aerospace Development Lab:

Jetfire: -lowering the helmet onto his head, the visor synching to his optics, targeting reticles coming up for the dual mount lasers on the sides of the helmet- "Okay, Wheeljack. Hit it."

Wheeljack: -hits a control, a holographic Laserbeak appearing in the air and flying lazy circles around the room-

Jetfire: -tracking the hologram, smiling beneath the helmet- "All right....... It's working! They're tracking the way they should be."

Wheeljack: -having gone back to working on the heavy cannons(one each booster) on the FAST-pack- "There's one problem solved. Now, the question is, can the helmet handle the rest of this stuff?"

Jetfire: -opening a panel on the side of the helmet and tapping a button, watching the weapons indicators light up in his HUD- "Okay.... not reading connect status on the plasma cannons for my arm mounts. Which makes sense, since I don't have them on. Not reading connect status for the FAST-pack heavy particle cannons. Again, makes sense. Now, let's try this...." -attaching the plasma cannons to his forearms, nodding as the status reads CONNECT- "Okay, they're linked....-" -his arms snap around- "Wha-"

-door slides open-

Nightbeat: -staggers in- "You guys needYIPE!" -ducks, the plasma cannons roaring, the blasts slamming into the wall behind him-

Jetfire: -fighting his arms, sparks flying out of the vents on the helmet, the visor going dark as something burns out, removes the helmet- "You okay?"

Nightbeat: -ducking behind the crates he's brought- "Depends. Is it safe to come out?"

Wheeljack: -leaping out from behind the FAST-pack construction, moving over towards the crates- "All right. You brought 'em. Jetfire, my boy, this is definately going to fix that flying in all this gear in atmosphere problem."

Jetfire: "It should be, Nightbeat." -taking the arm cannons off- "Sorry about that. The targeting system;s got a few bugs in the IFF programming."

Nightbeat: "Lovely. "I'm going to go hide somewhere now. Probably far underground." -turns, runs for it-

Jetfire: -sighs-

Wheeljack: -rooting through the crates-

Jetfire: "How are you going to be able to fix a control surface problem?"

Wheeljack: -holding up a couple of boxes- "Simple. These'll kill your inertia. So the gimbals mounted in the FAST-pack boosters will be able to compensate as replacements for your vertical stabilizers."

zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

A private club, Border Regions

~About One Year Ago~

(communicating through silent transmission)

<“Well, I just performed a radial scan of the area. Bunko is definitely still in there. He’s not alone.”>
<“Escape route?”>
<‘We saw to it. Communication has also been disabled.”>
<“I'm impressed.”>
<“Sigh, I still can’t believe we’re doing this. ISS head is going to be irate. We’re already committing several counts of misconduct and…”>
<“Yeah, yeah.Look, Bunko's all out of recourses. This is as good an opportunity as any. It’s now or never. You ready?”>
<“Do try to be a bit more diplomatic this time. This needn’t end in carnage. You know, “set to stun.”>
<“Uh huh. I’ll be sure to do that once were being shot at.”>

---

Inside, a bartender stands idly behind a counter placed adjacently from the main entrance of the club, absent-mindedly cleaning a small container. It was a slow evening.

It was a place where wealthy criminals came to openly network, though few know of its existence. The club itself was adorned with new and expensive art and furniture, though the classy facade did very little to disguise the shady intentions of its regulars. Near the bar was a doorway to the club’s V.I.P. section, which was closed with two thuggish mechs keeping watch on each side of the entryway.

With no warning, the front door of the establishment was torn away from its hinges and sent hurtling towards the bar. The entire club gasped in unison as it turned it gaze to the three figures brandishing Autobot insignias standing at the door way.

“Who the frag do you think you are!” the bartender shouted. “This club ain’t open to the public, let alone you.”

On cue, the two bulky guards standing by the V.I.P. entrance, along with two other thuggish characters that were positioned elsewhere, advanced on the three visitors.

“Streetwise. Groove,” one of the Autobots said. “Get these goons out of my face.”

Following suit, Groove, an Autobot scout fashioned primarily in white, and Streetwise, an interceptor primarily fashioned in red and silver, quickly drew up their respective weapons and fired a twin electrical torrent of energy at the two assailing goons, stunning and incapacitating them before either could reach the club’s entrance.

While Groove and Streetwise attended to the additional guards, the third Autobot, who went by the self-designation Blades, made his way to the V.I.P. room.

“Don’t do it,” the bartender warned.

Retrieving a rifle from under the counter, leapt in front of the doorway, blocking Blades' path. “I got no qualms handing you over to the authorities with an oily stump where your head was. Now, slag off!!”

As Blades, maintaining a level of cool disinterest, continued to advance, the bartender repositioned the nozzle of his rifle - pointing it at the Autobot's head. But before the service-bot could pull the trigger, Blades, in a startling swift arc, unsheathed one of his rotor blades attached to his back and severed the bartender’s hand clear off, inadvertently causing the rifle to fire off on the bartender’s foot. Blades 'sheathed' his blade all before the severed hand flopped to club room floor.

I am the authority, idiot,” Blades sneered at the bartender who was now writhing in pain on the floor behind the bar-counter.

“Aw, for Prime’s sake, Blades!” Groove moaned. Blades, ignoring Groove, kicked down the metal door to the V.I.P. room. “We’re the good guys, remember...Sigh, nevermind.”

“Knock, knock!” Blades called out before entering.

The room was dimly lit, filled with more expensive furniture. At the other end of the room, a single revolving chair was positioned behind an oblong shaped desk. A cybernetic figure, thin in exo-structured frame, sat motionlessly and partially shrouded in shadow.

“Nice little racket you got going here,” he continued, “Guess hallucinogen simulator racket has been good to you, eh Bunko?”

As Blades drew closer, his target became clearer with each step. “You’re under arrest - and trust me, you don’t wanna-” Blades choked midway, stopping several paces away from his quarry.

A shotgun rested against Bunko's chest with the barrel pointing upward to what was left of his chin. Little remained of the drug lord's head, certainly nothing recognizable, except the jagged remnants of his jaw line.

“Aww, spawn of a glitch!!!”
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Maccadam's Old Oil House

"Careful whatcha wish for, man..."

Jazz put a hand on Hot Rod's shoulder, smiling affably as always at the young cavalier, his friend and former leader.

"Might jus' get it! Yo barkeep! Gimme a double-tall slider, hold the cesium nitrate!"

Jazz shot a wave across the bar to Cosmos and Bluestreak while taking the seat across from Hot Rod. He leaned back casually and nodded at the screen with the game.

"Who you rootin' for?"

Training Facility: Gym

Six eighty...ONE! Six eighty...TWO!

His mind was entirely focused on the weight above him as it pressed toward and away from his chest in rhythm with his respirations. The burning in his servos was intense, but not as much as his will to be free from the pain. He felt as though he weren't even in control of the situation, that the suffering was just fate, that he couldn't actually stop it if he chose. The thought never entered his processor. Quitting was for losers.

Six ninety...NINE! C'mon... seven hundred!

The spotter droid helped the weight onto the stand behind him, and Blaze sat up and rolled his shoulders gingerly. Two or three more sets of that and he could hit the track.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Target Range, Debris

Whirl shrugged. "They tell me that the black market for the things have gone crazy over the last few months, and that someone probably walked away with them." He turned to meet Roadbuster's gaze. "I'd point a claw at Hubcap, myself. That little dwarf is always up to something, but he's too shifty for anyone to ever pin anything on him." He shrugged again. "I'd go and shake him down, but he gave me a deal on a new set of emitters for my null ray module and some spare parts for your linear blaster cannon."

Maccadam's Old Oil House

Catching sight of Hot Rod and Jazz, Cosmos waved at the other Autobots. Then he flagged down a wait-bot and grabbed another glass of the Chromate petrochemical brew he was drinking.

"So where have you been?" he asked Bluestreak. "Haven't been seeing you around much these days."

"I was up in Protihex for a while," the gunner told him. "I thought...I dunno. Figured it might be a good place to settle down and try to start up my import/export business again."

Cosmos nodded sagely. "Why'd you come back?"

Bluestreak shrugged. "I'm not sure. It just didn't feel right. I...I signed up to fight the 'Cons, you know? After what they did to Praxus, I promised myself I'd fight until I saw the end of them. As much as I'd like to go back to a normal life, I just can't do it while Gigs and his posse are sitting in Darkmount, plundering small towns and plotting Primus only knows what."

"Can't argue with that," Cosmos told him.

Warehouse District

"I can't believe you talked me into this."

"Yes, you can. You love it."

Smokescreen sighed. "Ransacking the private property of a junior officer without a warrant? Not exactly my idea of a party, Crosshairs."

"I can finish the ransacking myself, if you'd rather go." The Targetmaster peered inside another crate. "Power cells for a standard Decepticon laser rifle, by the looks of it."

"And a case of Skuxxoid sensor drones," Smokescreen reported the contents of his own case. "No, I'm not going anywhere. It's a good plan. I just don't like it."

"What's not to like?" Crosshairs popped open another crate. "A bunch of plasma projection video screens. It'll work."

"Oh, I don't doubt that." Smokescreen popped open another case. "No clue what this is. Components for a cloaking device, maybe? Rifling through Hubcap's stash is going to make him jump, that's for sure. And if we're lucky, we'll make him jump in an arrestable direction. But if we get caught, we'll be the ones in the brig. Prime might have forgiven something like this, but Magnus won't take it lightly."

"Well, then..." Crosshairs started subspacing a selection of weapons and ammunition, "it's a good thing we're done. Grab as many useful or expensive things as you can find, and lets get out of here. Oh, and plant the holo-cam, please. I want to see the little criminal jump when he sees what we've done with the place."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Main Quartermaster's complex, Iaacon.

Doublecross prowled the lines of racking searching for a particular pallet. He'd been reviewing some of the paperwork in his office, after a very good run at Black Hole which had left him several 100 shannix richer when the anomaly had come to his attention. Someone was trying to run a scam in his warehouse
amateurs at least he only funneled Con surplus and near obsolete but still perfectly functional gear to Derby or at least that was the plan if Derby got the message he had sent via Tap Out

His head swiveled and he looked up at the shelf on his left.

"Tthhiss iiss iitt."

He lifted his left hand up to the label stuck to the pallettes wrapping. eyes glowed on the back of his hand. The hand snorted plumes of smoke from nostril vents just above the nuckles.

"yess thiss isss it some fool wants us to believe that the sssstandard ssshipping sssize hasss gone down from 50 units to 46."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Target Range, Debris:

Roadbuster: "You've got a point, Whirl. You've definately got a point." -looks over at Stepper and Scoop- "So if we want to find out what's going on, maybe we should ask our own way. Have either of you, or have you, Whirl, gotten anything from Hubcap?"

Stepper: "Personally, no. If I need anything, it's usual stock gun parts from the armory, or a coolant overhaul and general maintenence for Nebulon in the medbay."

Maccaddam's Old Oil House:

Hot Rod: -waves back at Cosmos- "Neither, really. Just watching. I think they call it 'footy'?"

Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Maccadam's Old Oil House

Glyph stood inside the doorway and paid absolutely no attention to anyone. She continued to stare at the image on her datapad, but it still meant nothing.

She had been dysfunctional... An accurate summation, but she still disliked the word. And its connotations. The only points of reference she had were the datapad, the repair bay and Maccadam's.

The Medic had been sympathetic: "Your memory stack has been wiped, possibly by a datasyphon, which is not a pleasant experience. Technically, you shouldn't be here."

"However," she had said. "Here I am."

"But why outside Maccadam's?" The Medic shrugged and leaned over to tap the datapad she held. "That was found intact beside you, but all recordings have been jemmied. We only managed to recover that because it hadn't been downloaded from the photoreceptor."

Glyph continued to stare at the small screen: Why would anyone take a picture of a few simple power cells?

She looked up hopefully as a shadow fell across her...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Skidmark

Post by Skidmark »

Wheeljack's lab:
The clones limp down to Medbay.Cloudraker is full of dents. Some of his armor is totally gone.His face has a large cut from flinging shrapnel.Fastlane's left arm is gone.He is full of dents.His left leg appears entirely crushed but is somehow still operating.
-----------------------------------------

Cloudraker:"Hey Fastlane,do you remember the last time we were here?"

Fastlane:"Long time Cloudraker.Long time."
Large bang is heared

Cloudraker:"What was that?"

Fastlane:"Probably Wheeljack blowing up the lab."

Red
Johnny Got His Gun
A Clockwork Orange
Fight Club
Toy Story 3
Zombieland
Watchmen