New pics of Titanium The Fallen test shot

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Nevermore

New pics of Titanium The Fallen test shot

Post by Nevermore »

Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
Blitzwing's Ghost
Protoform

Post by Blitzwing's Ghost »

This just keeps getting better and better, so glad i pre-ordered him:D Also tfw2005 says that there will be titaniums of WW Ultra Magnus, WW Megatron & G1 Ultra Magnus coming some time this year. Hasbro have made the ultimate offensive to invade my wallet & conquer my bank account......damn them to the inferno!
numbat

Post by numbat »

Wow! He is looking amazing! And he already was! He'll add nicely to my collection of heralds!

:)

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
mongoosehuman
Protoform

Post by mongoosehuman »

He is really sweet.

But whenever I see an awesome Titanium, I wonder why they didn't just make it cheaper, less top-heavy, more posable, and possibly more complex by molding it completely out of plastic. :)
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

He's not on fire. He should be on fire. Anything short of being on fire with My Chemical Romance tracks playing in the background isn't good enough.

I bet it couldn't even cope with being on fire.

SUCKAGE!
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Originally posted by Brendocon
He's not on fire. He should be on fire. Anything short of being on fire with My Chemical Romance tracks playing in the background isn't good enough.

I bet it couldn't even cope with being on fire.

SUCKAGE!

Flames! There should be flames! He looks so hot, but there should be flames!!! Fiery decals, fiery insets (ohh, those optics!), fire on the base title are not enough!

But I'm definitely buying him even if I have to go without lunch for a whole month. It is a sacrifice worth making. Where's the best place going to be to place an order/hunt him down?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Blitzwing's Ghost
Protoform

You can pre-order The Fallen at http://www.bigbadtoystore.com

In robot mode the tracks can be folded flat against his back and then he looks REALLY cool and flamey:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... cture=aux1
numbat

Post by numbat »

Personally, I've only seen him up at BBTS. He's a decent price ($18.99), but the postage to the UK for small orders (or even moderate ones) kinda puts me off ordering. I'm gonna wait and see where else he crops up after release, methinks.

;)

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
Blitzwing's Ghost
Protoform

If The fallen does reach the UK, Forbidden Planet will probably put it up for about £18, i know the shipping rates from the USA look expensive but with the currnt currency conversions I got him for about £23 including the shipping.:smokin: