Energon Prime Vs Megs

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
tarikq
Protoform

Energon Prime Vs Megs

Post by tarikq »

Toys R Us in the Uk have restocked their website with the two pack energon Prime Vs Megs if anyone is interested.

see link...

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Product.aspx/T ... ref=Search

EDIT

and just found Alternators Shockblast on the Entertainer site for a tenner! Bargain as he is well worth owning!

http://www.theentertainer.com/pws/Produ ... uctID=6092
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Quite nice. Though, I don't know if this qualifies as news. I'd say it would be better suited in toys, seeing as these toys are from two years ago.

I'd def recommend the Megs vs Prime set. The Megs is worth the price, by himself.
tarikq
Protoform

Post by tarikq »

sorry about that... will try harder next time!

I think they may have been smaller than the original toys, i've got the Energon megs already and not really sure if i want a pregnant looking prime.

like i said people who do not have the Alternators Shockwave (the name Shockblast does not really work for me) should break out the credit cards and get him ordered!
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Yeah, they're scaled down versions of the ones that were released originally. The big Megs looks nice on my desk, but if I were playing, I'd prefer the smaller one, as he's a bit more wieldy. The prime is decent enough. Better handgun, and you can combine him with another figure to give him a slightly better-looking robot mode.

Ah. I was thinking En Shockblast when I first saw this thread. The en version is worth that price, so the Alt version is totally worth it. I only managed to get mine on a streak of luck, as some guy was going to pick up the last one in the store, as well as a Wheeljack. His gf started hounding him about how much he spent on toys, so he put them back. When he cleared out, I snatched up Shockers. Swingin' Singles: 1, Losers with Girlfriends: 0. ;p

You know what they need to do? They need to make an oversized en Shockblast ko. The satellite mode would make an awesome base for minicons, if it were a bit larger. :up:
tarikq
Protoform

Post by tarikq »

that would indeed be cool! but much bigger and the satellite would be nearly the size of unicron and primus!

I know that dudes pain shopping with his gf... i get it all the time from mine! thats when the fingers in ears lalalala technique is most useful! :laugh:
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Yup, availability of old toys at a certain store is not news, sorry.
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.