Hotshot's Hot Bot sale!

A trading post for established members. Please read the rules first.
HotShot81
Protoform

Hotshot's Hot Bot sale!

Post by HotShot81 »

I am trying bot via Ebay and here to sell bots. If you find anything via the Excel spread sheet, or on Ebay I am selling. Well I try to get back to people within 24 hours.:) Here are my sale terms via TFarchive.com

In light of the fact that I call sell here, I am going to sell here. Just realize a few things:
  • I am still processing the collection I bought, I figure I have 40-60 Transformers & GoBots here. With a few Animophorms thrown in for giggles
  • I will gladly provide photos of anything I post as for sale.
  • If I sell via TFarchive, I will charge you what I paid in S&H, with materials (boxes sometimes cost $3-$5). I will back it all with proofs of purchase, and dare I say it. I deal in CND.
  • Just to cover the trade option, I am looking for mostly G1 stuff, as in bots and parts.
Here is a link to my selling page.

If you have any questions/comments please feel free to contact me.:)
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

Only comment I have is to curse you for actually finding Cosmos and Swerve. My area it's all Prime and Bumblebee (and some of the FoC datadisc/cassette guys), and just flooded with movie junk.
HotShot81
Protoform

Post by HotShot81 »

Why do you think I bought and am trying to sell those 3? I view it as product redistribution.:) I am starting with what I paid retail, and working my way up hopefully into a healthy profit margin.
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

I wasn't complaining about the re-selling. That's just how things work (fortunately or un, depending on viewpoint). I was just bitching about how I can't find anything I'd actually want around here.
HotShot81
Protoform

Post by HotShot81 »

Just a heads up, I did buy a giant container full of Transformers this weekend. I will be selling the ones I don't want, and I have stuff from G1 to Armada via my EBay account.
HotShot81
Protoform

Post by HotShot81 »

Please delete this post.