[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Ch 4 - Japan

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Brave Maximus

OOC: Right 'Cons, having some fun in Japan

Post by Brave Maximus »

In the Sky, over the Japanese Tech facilities

The sun was shinning, technicians moved about their business, almost ignoring the giant Decepticon warriors that guarded their project. The rumble of massive engines could be heard as a dark blot grew in the sky. Before they could do anything, the Autobot shuttle was on top of them.

Ion blasts and Blaster charges rained from the open troop compartment, trying to clear an area for insertion. From the inside, a young voice could be heard:

"Jazz, take your team out now, remember, target only Decepticons. Once their out Roadbuster You and me head in the front door. Aero Blade and Countdown, you follow us in. We'll secure the way, you find what we're after!"

Sixwing's Laughter started to ring through out the shuttle as his Ion Blasts struck the cement - battle had been joined and that was when he truely lived again
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Decepticon Occupied Research Facility, Japan:

"Ready and willing! Let's go get Hound's chips back!" Aero Blade answered, falling in behind Skyfal and Roadbuster. Stratus chirped his own agreement from his typial spot on Aero's shoulder.

((OOC: No prob Reflector, easily fixed))
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

As Starscream descended from the clouds it became quite apparent waiting for those two Powermasters was costly. Autobots beat them here.

"An Autobot shuttle...." It didn't take very long for Starscream to decide on an action. If the Autobots were on the ground destroying the shuttle would strand them while the Decepticons regrouped. "DECEPTICONS! DESTROY THAT SHUTTLE!" The shrill of the Air Commanders voice rang out as he let a pair of his own missils fly at the side of the hull.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Darkwing and Dreadwind, combining into Dreadwind, streaked after Starscream, firing at the Autobot Shuttle.
Soundwave online
Protoform

Post by Soundwave online »

Sixshot went ballistic as he realised a fight was about to happen he fired off his blasters at the Autobot shuttle.

"Yeah now this is what im talkin about Starscream might not be so bad to hang with after all"

Sixshot aimed clearly at what he assumed to be the most explosive part of the shuttle and let out a hail of blaster fire.

"Alright you Autobot slime prepare to meet your maker"
"Soundwave superior Constructocons inferior" - Soundwave

"Hey nobody calls Soundwave unchrazamatic" - Rumble
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

Hearing Starscream's command and turning to fire at the Autobot's shuttle was one. "DIE, AUTO-SCUM!" Thrust exclaimed.
Reflector

Broken Peace: Ch 4 - Japan

Post by Reflector »

(OOC: Made a separate thread to keep the 'Con thread from getting too cluttered.)

Jazz flicked SKyfall a thumbs-up, drew his rifle, and dove from the shuttle.

"Let's hit it!"

He hit the ground running and charged for the back entrance of the factory, but stray shots from the attacking Decepticons slowed him down. He spun and began jogging backwards, firing two quick bursts at Sixshot.

"Sixwing, Red Hot, keep moving for the waypoint! Go go go!"

(EDIT: Oop, didn't mean to steal your whole post, Aero. Sorry.)
Flec's selling a lot of RID, Armada, and Energon, and a few G1 toys. 'S all I'm sayin'.
The TFArchive RPG - "the most popular part of the site[!]" - Skywarp. Darn tootin'.
Soundwave online
Protoform

A stray shot from Jazz rushed past Sixshots head the other shot smashed into his shoulder as he transformed into robot mode although not doing any serious damage sixshot figured this was a warning shot and this made him regard Jazz as an honourable opponent.

"Hahahahahahaha that was a close one autobot looks like i finally found an honourable opponent to fight LETS GET IT ON"

Sixshot blasted some shots towards jazz as he hit the ground.

Brave Maximus

OOC: Mass confusion - isn't it fun?!!!

Post by Brave Maximus »

The Omega Shuttle rocked from the force of the combined Decepticon attacks. The front quadrent buckled a little and though his connection, Skyfall knew that one of the four missile launchers was inactive.
Damn!!! We beat them here!!! Should have gone in sooner. This is my damn fault. Omega's being a target, no time for the shuttle to escape, I'm going to have to combine with him to ensure we can make it out of here. Well Dai Atlas always said, a plan worked until it hit the battle field

Raising his voicorder to be heard over the battle noise:
"All AUTOBOTS out! Roadbuster, it's up to you to get Aeroblade and Countdown into the building! Starlight, You and the boys out, I'm going to need the cover fire! Everyone else, pick your targets and bring them down!"

With that, Skyfall exited the Shuttle and transformed. Recognizing the Legendary Starscream from his history lessons, he assumed that he must be in command. Targeting the larger jet with his blasters, the Micromaster strafed the Decepticon Air Commader, in hopes of drawing fire away from the units exiting the shuttle.

Starlight, Nemesis and Ark heard Skyfalls orders and then lost control of the shuttle. The three minicons transformed and headed out of the shuttle. Not knowing what target to pick, the one minded Nemesis spotted Skyfall and his quarry. Not caring who the jet was, Nemesis activated his main cannon and aimed at Starscream, charging in a headlong suicide rush.

Starlight maintained her distance, keeping an eye on the battle and prepaired to relay info to both her partners and Skyfall.

Ark on the other hand, Stayed right at the shuttle, using his energon shield to deflect the shots that were attempting to bring the vehicle to the ground.

When the shuttle was hit, Sixwing was thrown from the entrance and momentarily lost his balance. He managed to roll with the explosion and, after using his thrusters, managed to land on his feet. Looking around for the nearest Decepticon target, the micromaster combiner spotted Sixshot. His laugh rang out at an almost insane rate as he fired his Ion Rifle at the Decepticon, emptying it in a matter of seconds. Not waiting to see if any of the shots hit, Sixwing dropped the rifle and unslung his Missile launcher, ready to fire again.

OOC: Perhaps some one should alert Hein? His last post is still in the Decepticon thread.
Soundwave online
Protoform

"Hahahaha Sixwing i knew that id meet you here"

Sixshot bellowed with glee

"I LOVE THESE ODDS IM GONNA PUMMEL YOU ALL"

Six shot dived towards Sixwing wanting him in Melee combat rather than at blasters reach.

Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Roadbuster: -looks over at Aero Blade and Countdown- "Stay close, you two." -looks out of open hatch, bringing up linear blaster cannon and rapid fire assualt rifle, aims both at Dreadwing as he locks his shoulder mounted shrapnel cannon on Thrust- "It's gonna be a bumpy ride! WRECK AND RULE!!!!!!" -leaps out of open hatch, firing bolts from linear blaster cannon and armor piercing explosive rounds from assualt rifle at Dreadwing and packets of explosive bomblets at Thrust, trying to target engine intakes on both-
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Oh great, I thought we were the ones that were supposed to be sneaking up on the Cons! Aero Blade thought with anxiety as he kept close to Roadbuster, but being sure to stay out of his way. Aero hadn't yet used his own weapons, and he hoped he wouldn't have to.

Stratus was hovering nearby in his jet/shuttle mode, visibly agitated by the Cons' presence with the patern of flight he was taking nearby. Should a Con try to come close, the minicon was more than ready to fire at them, despite the difference in size between them.
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

"You're worse then a Decepticon you whelp!" Starscream cried at the attacking micromaster, but now was not the time to worry about his ego. That would come once the Autobots are stranded. Then that little Autobot would learn why Starscream was a high-ranking decepticon.

"Let the Decepticons on the ground deal with those Autobots! Focus all fire on that shuttle Decepticons!"

Starscream strafed the roof of the shuttle dropping one of his cluster bombs onto the rear thrusters as he immediately pulled straight up afterwards climbing into the sky getting ready for another pass.
Soundwave online
Protoform

"Hahahaha you could try and take all of my buddys on but your forgetting that SIXSHOT is a one man army himself"

Sixshot fired wildly trying to attack as many autobots as possible while chasing towards sixwing.

"Ha i have fought tougher enemys in my sleep"

he gloated arrogantly still firing like a mad man in an attempt to draw the enemys fire away from Starscream and the others.

Reflector

Post by Reflector »

(OOC: Disappearing for the weekend. This should keep Jazz out of the way...)

Jazz was unprepared for Sixshot's rapid counter-attack, as he was largely distracted by Sixwing's insubordinate intervention. He skidded to the side, hoping to dodge the shots coming his way, but stepped directly into a laser bolt. With a grunt, he was knocked on his back and struggled to get up, dazed.
Soundwave online
Protoform

Sixshot let out a wicked laugh as Jazz hit the ground but being honourable he decided to let the other autobots drag their friend to safety if they so wished but this didnt stop him from continueing his assault on the other autobots.

Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

Thrust noticed Jazz falling and shouted at Sixshot, "Finish him o..." - "...ARGH!" he yelped as one of Roadbuster's shots hit him in the starboard side. He spun for a moment before regaining his balance with some effort and returning fire at Roadbuster. This time, running away was not an option, as he didn't put it past Starscream to put a null ray in him and take him down in instant punishment if he should show cowardice.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Roadbuster: -dodges the incoming fire, brings all of his weapons to bear on Thrust- "Consume mass quantities of this, Conehead!" -fires his linear blaster cannon, a burst of armor piercing explosive shells from his assualt rifle, and another blast from his shoulder mounted shrapnel cannon, sending another cluster of bomblets at the Decepticon seeker-
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

Thrust tried to dodge, but the explosive shells from Roadbuster ripped open his side and part of his wing and sent him spinning towards the ground.

(OOC: I hope it's not a problem to have him taken out early on in the fight?)
Soundwave online
Protoform

SIXSHOT

"Bah must i take them ALL out myself SO BE IT"

Sixshot ran towards Thrusts position in an attempt to defend him from oncoming fire

"Decepticons we may be but im not letting one of my own die TAKE THIS AUTOBOT SCUM"