Im tired of the immaturity of people...

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Plasmodium

Im tired of the immaturity of people...

Post by Plasmodium »

Recently, while playing TFC (Team Fortress Classic) with a friend of mine, we came across one person who just wouldnt shut up. First of all, let me explain to you some things first. This friend of mine recently got the game so we could play together on the same servers. Earlier, we were in one server and it was 8 vs 7 or so. Our team (blue) had 3 snipers who were destroying the other team's snipers (red). This one person (who shall remain nameless) was obviously frustrated with his losses. Now, I should mention that there are A LOT of cheaters on TFC and CS (Counter-Strike), so automatically he assumes that my friend and I are cheating, and of course, we are not.

I respond with "ok whatever" and he starts throwing all this crap at us that we are kids and dumb asses, and of course the most immature comment of them all: gay. Obviously this person is very frustrated due to the fact he is being overpowered by someone who is more skilled then him, so that dim light flashes on in his brain (if he even has one) that says "he's cheating." Why cant people accept the fact that not all people cheat, and why are people such horrible losers. They get all infuriated because they are losing, that rage builds up even more since I am Canadian and he is American. "Can't lose to a Canadian, they live in iglos and say eh a lot, they are scum compared to us."

What really pisses me off is the fact that this person doesnt even know who I am, doesnt know who my friend is, but still he constantly calls us kids, combined with the "gay" verbal insults. He claims he is older than us and not a kid. DONT F***IN GIVE ME THAT BS B**TCH, YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THE HELL I AM! HOW CAN YOU PROVE I AM A KID?! Another thing that pisses me off is he's calling us immature and naive when hes producing insults like "dumbass" and "gay" or "nerds." Ya, real nice there pal, just goes to show how mature you are, if anything, you are the kid, not us. How immature can you get?

I really despise people who make assumptions about you when they dont even know you personally, they think they are so intelligent, but their insults show otherwise. People who resort to verbal insults such as the ones above are nothing but childlike, hell, they're not even childlike, they're worse than childlike. Five year olds have more respect and common sense than these people do. There is one word to describe this: sad.

People like this shouldn't be allowed to remain in society, they are what cause it to be so "polluted" and corrupt, they resort to insults to get their enjoyment or attention, they shouldnt even be allowed to live as far as I am concerned, the world would be a better place if these people never existed. Sometimes I wish Hitler and the Nazi's won WW2, maybe then we wouldnt have such ignorance and immature people wandering our cities and countries, maybe then I would enjoy my life and not have to deal with these unripe individuals. My faith in God, if there is a God, has dropped dramtically because of the ignorance and stupidity of people in our countries. Why not eliminate these people now so they dont cause anymore suffering and pain to people who are on the receiving end of these childish antics.

I have one thing to say to these people: grow up, if that's even possible. When will you realize that you may be causing other people around you more pain than you think? Maybe you could even drive them to the edge, so close to the edge that their self-esteem drops dramtically to make them consider suicide (which I have thought of btw). It's like that saying: "If you dont have anything good to say, don't say it at all." Exactly, shut the hell up if all you're going to do is insult and torment people. Don't make people so angry so as they begin to start devising methods to kill you, because that does happen (Columbine school shooting, also another thing I have thought of). If you cant at least try your best to leave people about their own business and dont repeadetly pick on them for such and such reason, then you dont derserve the right to live. Period.

</rant>

btw, as I was typing this I noticed a spelling mistake in the "post a poll" caption at the bottom of the page. it says: "Number of options initally:" Initally should be initially;)
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Well, I know what you're talking about both in games (tons of jerks on Medal of Honor servers) and in the real world (I'm a college student)
Strafe

Re: Im tired of the immaturity of people...

Post by Strafe »

Originally posted by Plasmodium
My faith in God, if there is a God, has dropped dramtically because of the ignorance and stupidity of people in our countries. Why not eliminate these people now so they dont cause anymore suffering and pain to people who are on the receiving end of these childish antics.
Just one question.

Why blame God for the actions of another?
Strafe. You're a dick. Ishin_ookami - Dec 1st 2003
Prowl?
Protoform

Post by Prowl? »

Originally posted by Plasmodium:
"Can't lose to a Canadian, they live in iglos and say eh a lot, they are scum compared to us."
Did you snipe him good for that?
Did ya?
I mean like, did you put a bullet through that ignorant B@ST@RD's head?
Do it for honor.
Do it for Glory.
Do it for the maple leaf.
Do it for GRAPES!
-----------------------
P R O W L ?
I support Todd Bertuzzi
start climbing that sh*t rope...
http://maddox.xmission.com/
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Originally posted by Prowl?

Did you snipe him good for that?
Did ya?
I mean like, did you put a bullet through that ignorant B@ST@RD's head?
Do it for honor.
Do it for Glory.
Do it for the maple leaf.
Do it for GRAPES!
As a matter of fact, I did, right through his friggin eye!

Why blame God for the actions of another? Isn't God the supposed creator of the human race? It is his fault if anyones that these people are like that, he made them, and why would he make people like this? Get rid of them all now!
Claypool
Protoform

Post by Claypool »

oh get a life you loser, quit whinning about video games
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Originally posted by Claypool
This isn't just about videogames, it's about my whole life in general. It's people like you that i am referring to in my post. YOU dont know who I am, you dont know what I go through. Would you still call me a loser if I had a gun pointed in your face? Would you call me a loser if I threw myself into a oncoming semi willingly?
Prowl?
Protoform

Post by Prowl? »

Get a life you loser, quit whinning about people who whine about video games........
-----------------------
P R O W L ?
I support Todd Bertuzzi
Strafe

Post by Strafe »

Why blame God for the actions of another? Isn't God the supposed creator of the human race? It is his fault if anyones that these people are like that, he made them, and why would he make people like this? Get rid of them all now!
Who says he made them like this? Remember that free will is inherent to all humanity. The ability to make one's own choice regarding most anything, from morality to what to eat. Blaming God would be reducing the blame on the person actually committing the crime. People are responsible for their actions.
Strafe. You're a dick. Ishin_ookami - Dec 1st 2003
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

I get the feeling you are joking which means yet another joke taken seriously.
Prowl?
Protoform

Post by Prowl? »

Originally posted by Blaster_86

Kinda hard to interpret humor out of that seething remark.....
-----------------------
P R O W L ?
I support Todd Bertuzzi
Claypool
Protoform

Post by Claypool »

Originally posted by Blaster_86

he can take it however he/she wants too, i dont care. Hey Prowl?, stop pretending to act cool ok?
Hound

Post by Hound »

Would you still call me a loser if I had a gun pointed in your face? Would you call me a loser if I threw myself into a oncoming semi willingly?
I would.

Now calm down, you're whining, surely you can see that. It's just a game, kick the jerks @$$ some more laugh at him when he throws a fit and take you're satisfaction from being just plain better than him. And don't blame god that's just cowardly.

Hound
1921\4\6-2010\1\21 Goodbye Grandma, I love you
Prowl?
Protoform

Post by Prowl? »

he can take it however he/she wants too, i dont care. Hey Prowl?, stop pretending to act cool ok?
Soon as you stop pretending that you're funny by insulting other posters, pal.
-----------------------
P R O W L ?
I support Todd Bertuzzi
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

No offense Claypool as I have nothing againist you as a whole, but stop making dick-headed remarks about people who are ranting about their lives.
Life sucks hence by talking about its massive suckage we as people can feel better by talking about its suckage to others. Some will have the same view on the suckage, some will not. We all got to respect everyones opinions etc is all :)
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Claypool
Protoform

Post by Claypool »

Soon as you stop pretending that you're funny by insulting other posters, pal.
uh, i dont remember saying i was funny, so stop acting cool and making things up anus beef
Claypool
Protoform

Post by Claypool »

Originally posted by Ravage
No offense Claypool as I have nothing againist you as a whole, but stop making dick-headed remarks about people who are ranting about their lives.
Life sucks hence by talking about its massive suckage we as people can feel better by talking about its suckage to others. Some will have the same view on the suckage, some will not. We all got to respect everyones opinions etc is all :)
hey my life sucks too, but you dont see me yapping about it on the internet. Plus, its not like its love problems or a bad finacial situaton hes talking about, its half life. its a VIDEO GAME! if someone if being annoying, just leave and go to another room. Problem solved
Prowl?
Protoform

Post by Prowl? »

[.
-----------------------
P R O W L ?
I support Todd Bertuzzi
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Nods, but what I meant is hey some people want to discuss it on the net, that's their choice so let them rant. I may not always reply (hell I don't even see 90% of the rants on this site) but I can respect how they feel unless it is something really stupid :) .
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Claypool
Protoform

Post by Claypool »

You want a elementry style insult fight gaypool? you got it, you Herpes infested C*m bubble
ok, now you crossed the line. I may insult people, but i never used any "Gay" jokes. What if I was gay? you could have offended me, which if im not mistaken, says clearly in the rules when you register that comments like will be taken seriously and you will be banned. Like I always say...."Someone ban this kid"