[Original RPG] Return to Chaos (Earth)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Galvatron91

Return to Chaos (Earth)

Post by Galvatron91 »

Here it is Earthling warriors...a nice clean new thread for you guys to play with!
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

"I...am Zorba," the imposing Decepticon says. "Destroyer of worlds, Autobots, and any who oppose the Decepticons."

He knows he must choose his words wisely for the time being; he and Lastrites must stay true to their mission, and the only way to do that is by leaving certain names out of this.

Zorba walks to Ramjet and snarls; "A seeker? A seeker leads? Disgusting, again. You follow the most pathetic of the seekers, is it a wonder Decepticons do not rule this planet? What are you doing in power here?"

He folds his arms and awaits Ramjet's reply...This oughta be good...he thinks.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Dirge and Thrust glower at Zorba.

"Why you-" Thrust snarls.

"Tread softly, 'destroyer'. I know not your model or intentions. But do not insult us," Dirge replies quietly.
Bombshell

OOC: And this comes after I start up a new one this morning. D-OH!

Post by Bombshell »

Bombshell/Ramjet shoved Zorba out of his path.

"I may be a seeker, but I've done more for us in these past few stellar sycles than Galvatron did in his entire reign!"

He turned to Dirge and Thrust.

"Looks like this thing here ain't gonna follow us. You know what to do."
Snake produced a tape recorder from the pocket of his jacket and pressed the "play" button

"Snake, this is........Don't know if you......ear me......ou do, get hel.......aaped by EDC officer............anada..

"This was the last transmission I got from Destro", Snake said silently. "I surmise he's somewhere in Canada, but the exact location is not known."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Dirge and Thrust withdrew their missle launchers from subspace, and angled them at Zorba.

"Look, pal," Thrust shook his head. "It's our way or the highway."

"This is your last chance. Don't make us get physical in front of the fembot here, eh? Not that I care, of course, but she might be squemish. Now, where do your loyalties lie?" Dirge gestured with his launcher.

Fakkadi rose, and walked over to where Snake stood, and listened raptly to the recording.

"I agree...Canada seems an acute possibility. I shall contact Ramjet immediately."
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

ooc--You guys didn't give me a chance to respond here...you have basically erased Zorba from this thread; I have no idea what to do on account of this. When I read the initial reply, I had something ready, then next thing I know you're gone, on a shuttle and now somewhere else entirely.

You gotta give your other players a chance to stay on pace, I cannot stress that enough as a general RPG guideline.

I will be talking to Galvy, and when we have figured out how I can continue to participate in this thread, I will erase this post and replace it with IC stuff.

Red
Redstreak
Protoform

Many thanks, Galvy

Post by Redstreak »

*Dirge and Thrust withdrew their missle launchers from subspace, and angled them at Zorba.

"Look, pal," Thrust shook his head. "It's our way or the highway."

"This is your last chance. Don't make us get physical in front of the fembot here, eh? Not that I care, of course, but she might be squemish. Now, where do your loyalties lie?" Dirge gestured with his launcher.*

Zorba scoffs. "Allow me to demonstrate my power." With that, he whips out the Autobot Destroyer, sets it on level 2, and points it at one of the insecticon bodies. He fires, and blows its head clean off. It rolls in front of him, and he picks it up, then tosses it back to Lastrites. "That's a level two shot on a corpse," he hisses. "Would you like to see level four on a living being?" He points it at Dirge, then Thrust, then Ramjet. "You wanna trifle with me, I'll destroy you all, make no mistake. And do not come to me about loyalties. I am certain given the opportunity Galvatron would come down here and lambaste you all for your actions. But that is not relevant. Was my demonstration enough, or would you like to see just how powerful, and how evil, I truly am?"

His eyes light up a blood red color, and he glares at each one for several seconds, still randomly pointing his gun at them. One wrong word, and he would kill them.
Lastrites
Protoform

Finally had a chance to get back online, but probably won't till Thursday.

Post by Lastrites »

Lastrites stares at the head of the insecticon for moment.

It was Kickback.

She then looked up at Zorba with a look of anger and closes in on Zorba an unleashes a massive verbal barrage.

"If your done with your showing of male synthetic testosterone, I need to say a few things."

"For starters, do you know how long it took me to reprogram him? Oh mighty decepticon warrior, you show such bravery by attacking a insecticon that was no threat to you in any way, shape or form and was useful to our plans."

Those overlistening are not sure whether she refers to Zorba or the seekers.

"The next time you decide to come in here with your narrow minded, guns a blazing stupidity, could you at least show a modicum of common sense."

"Or is that too much to ask?"

Lastrites finishes her rant by staring right into the eyes. It seems all the more impressive due to the height difference between the huge Zorba and the comparatively small Fem-bot.

After a moment, Lastrites breaks her eye contact and continues.

"It is in all of our best interests to conquer this miserable mudball and exploit its resources, so if everybody is done trying to demonstrate who is the alpha male, I've got some work to do."

She heads back to the muttering something about "Y-circuits and intellectual capacity", picks up her tools and begins to put back on Kickback's head onto his body.

Judging the damage, she realizes that this could take a while.
Quick Switch

Retcon time. None of the space shuttle stuff happened.

Post by Quick Switch »

(OOC continued: Per Redstreak/G91's wishes, I'm going back to Zorba's first conversation. I'm assuming the conversations with Snake and Fakkadi alone still stand, as they do not involve the Seekers, and will not need to be ignored. Of course, I guess that nullifies the transport of the Insecticons, and anything involving the Seeker ship and Astrotrain.)

Thrust collapses into a chair, shaking his head, and turns away from Zorba and instead watches Lastrites begin her work on Kickback. Dirge seats himself also. Dirge replies:

"OK. Now, my concerns: 1. I've never seen you before. 2. I've never seen your model before. 3. You haven't said who you serve."

He shrugs.

"But all that's unimportant, because I'm certainly not risking getting my head blown off by that weapon of yours asking them again. Answer them if you want, or don't. I do not care at this point- in that your demonstration was effective. And if you do work for Galvatron, well, I guess everybody in this room's going to be dead, sooner or later. So be it. Talk to Ramjet. He's our leader."

The blue Seeker stares back impassive.
Sixswitch

(OOC: I'd already posted this post, and the thread moved swiftly on...

Post by Sixswitch »

(OOC: So I'm going to repost it later, once we arrive at the appropriate spot which is just after Astrotrain says he's leaving Metrotitan.)
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

(OOC: I erased most of the original messages. Quick Switch, do the same to avoid confusion. Sorry to Galvy, Red, and Lastrites. RP on! :D )

"Listen to me Zorba, we don't plan to follow this human's wishes forever. We'll turn against him at the right time. Your help could be greatly appreciated.
Redstreak
Protoform

Lastrites, you wrote Redstreak before, I think you meant Zorba

Post by Redstreak »

Zorba leans against a wall. This Lastrites is the razor's edge...something very attractive about her fieryness.

"It is a clean break," he tells her. "The Destroyer, set on that level, is a precision instrument. You should get that head back on in a few minutes." He then turns to the seekers, opting to answer Thrust first.

"My model is not of concern. I was not created on Cybertron. Perhaps sometime soon I will show you where I was created. I have planned to return there anyway. As per the other question, I serve only one being. And he is not on this planet, so he is not of concern to you at this time."

"What are the human's wishes?" He asks Ramjet. "Have you truly exerted your bargaining power, or have you failed so many times he finds you to be a joke? His perception of you will determine his level of cooperation. Your plans, not his, must take center stage. And while we're at it, what are your plans, exactly? I know only what I have overheard, and that has not been much."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Thrust thought about telling Zorba that it was Dirge who actually adressed the questions to him, but simply shrugged and said,

"Sure."

Dirge looked at his comrade and exchanged glances.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"Well, we're helping this human named Abdul Fakkadi in protecting his country", Bombshell/Ramjet said. "We've had problems with these guys ever since theh beginning", he continued, gesturing his hand towards the Insecticons.
Snake came up to Fakkadi.

"Aren't you going to send that message?", he asked.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Fakkadi nodded.

"Ah yes..." walking to a mobile comm unit, the dictator sent out a short message.

"Ramjet, it is I, Abdul Fakkadi. Report to my palace at once..."
Bombshell

OOC: Glad soemone got around to clearing this up.

Post by Bombshell »

Ramjet recieved Abdul Fakkadi's message.

"We'll be right there", he said, then turned to Zorba.

"So, are you willing to cooperate with us?", he asked.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Fakkadi nodded and closed the transmission.

"Well, my friend, should we wait for our allies in the balastrade?"

The dicatator and terrorist moved outside, in the cool of the Arabian night.

"You know...if this plan goes into effect...old enemies might reappear to combat us. You know of whom I speak. Have you thought of this?"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Snake paused for a few seconds, very much aware of who Fakkadi was referring to.

"Yes, they might try to stop us again", he said. "But even if they do, we have a trump card."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

The dictator nodded.

"Of course...that should be reassuring."

Fakkadi took out a familiar red pendant: a cobra's death's head, and showed it to Snake.

"It will be time once again for friends or foes to identify themselves. And I am ready to do so."

Fakkadi pinned the COBRA badge on one side of his dress uniform, above rows of medals.

"You did of course, say many years ago that I am an honarary member."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Snake smiled, although Fakkadi couldn't see it, as his face was hidden.

"Yes, you gave us your territory to do so as we sought fit during that attack on the oil refineries in Egypt."

He looked at the badge.

"I'm quite surprised you kept that around all this time."
Bombshell/Ramjet looked at Dirge.

"Watch him", he sai, pointing at Zorba. "If he moves, shoot him."

He left the hangar and headed for Fakkadi's palace.