[Original RPG] Reunions (Cybertron)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Galvatron91

Reunions (Cybertron)

Post by Galvatron91 »

OOC: Altering the past, Jhiaxus has brought forth what could mean extinction for the Transformer race.

Galvatron led Hatemonger, Skywarp, and Gigatron to the gates of Iacon.

Galvatron: "It starts...now we must bury the age old hatchet with our long lost brothers...Optimus Prime[/i], it is I, Galvatron...I am in need of an audience with you..."

Galvatron turned to his warrios and waited.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Prime heard through the comm system galvatron's voice...

"Enter, Galvatron. I've been expecting you. You of all others... will recall what may be our salvation."

Prime bowed his head, deactivating the room com system...

"All of you. I want no hostilities. They may have been our enemies.. but right now.. they need us just as much as we need them. That goes especially for you and the dinobots, grimlock. I understand your grudges... but please.. all of you. trust me. It's an act of good faith that only four of them came... and not the entire decepticon army. It's just the same that you treat them with some degree of respect and tolerance."
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron turned to his three companions.

Galvatron: "No hostilities, we need them...for now!"

Galvatron turned and entered the gates of Iacon peacefully for the first time in over 12 million years.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemunger spoke quietly.

"This is odd, given how only a few days ago I was attacking Iacon." Hatemunger chuckled.

"But then again this is a refreshing change of pace." He said making sure he had no charge in his fusion cannons that could be registered as a possible threat.

Scrapheaps lab.

Scrapheap was reattaching Deathzaurus's engines.

"Ok big guy, here is the run down on what I did. I was able to modifiy you engines somewhat if we had a lot more time I could have given brand new engines but for now..."

Skyblade was laughing slightly.
"Scrapheap just give him the run down we need to be off to Earth soon." He said as the rest of the Aerialcons got into Skystalker.

"Ok basically you will be able to fly about 25% faster than before. You will also have quite a bit better energon efficancy. Also given the change in overall thrust you might notice a lot more power when you accelerate to just be careful and avoid jackrabbiting yourself." he admired his work one more time before joining the Crashticons as they got into Skystalker. "But hope you enjoy them! Come on Crashticons time to board the ship." The Crashticons all filed into Skystalker.

Skyblade got onto his com-link.
"Onslaught, Deathzaurus. Crashticons, Aerialcons, Darklark and Stealth are all onboard Skystalker and ready for luanch. But may I recommend we form some starategy of a battle plan on the way to Earth?" He asked and waited for a response.
Redstreak
Protoform

ooc--Aiight Galvy, you convinced me...I can't miss this chance

Post by Redstreak »

Redstreak looked at Galvatron in awe as he strode into Iacon with his lieutenants. He felt like he couldn't believe his eyes...seeing both Autobots and Decepticons in Iacon simultaneously without shooting at each other was a sight he'd never beheld, nor thought he would.

Red Wing is just as stunned, and must restrain Torque from disobeying the direct order and charging at Galvatron.

The tension in the room could be cut with a knife. Redstreak did not necessarily agree with Prime on this, but it was his prerogative. So he decided to run with it. As the Decepticons approached, he could hear the Autobots murmur and growl lowly. Someone had to be the olive branch.

"Welcome to Iacon, Galvatron." he says, breaking the awkward quiet. "I am Redstreak, Cybertronian protectorate of the fourth order and keeper of the power cosmic(ooc--don't ask, just trust me). Though my fellow Autobots will not say it, you are welcome here."
Heinrad

Oh, boy...... Roadbuster's not a happy camper

Post by Heinrad »

Roadbuster: -visibly seething- "Peace? With THEM?!?!?"

Nightbeat and Siren: -transform-

Chromedome: -puts weight on good leg, ready to tackle Roadbuster if neccessary-

Roadbuster: "This is the grand plan? We make peace with he bloody enemy to fight Unicron again, as well as the Leige Maximo's forces? What the smeg is he thinking? Does he honestly think we can trust them?!?!?"

Brainstorm and drones: -start working on his body-

(OOC- I gotta type faster.)
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemunger spoke up.

"We are here to form a stategy againist this new threat that fool Jhiaxus has unleashed on all of us." He looked at Prime and Galvatron.

"Right now anything would be a possible plan of attack. At least we have the advantage of alot more heavy hitters than in 2009. But whether or not this will be of any use to us is unknown." Hatemunger spoke out.
Blaster_86

OOC- I promise to pay attention to the rpg again ^_^

Post by Blaster_86 »

Brawn was being held back by Jazz and Blaster but the mini-bot was still rather strong for the two larger bots.

"Settle down Brawn it's an alliance Unicrons a bigger problem then Galvatron could ever be" Jazz said

"Yeah man keep your cool" Blaster added.

Brawn shook his head "Just one punch, it's all I ask. I'll teach him to take out a quarter of my back" He said angry.

Blaster sighed "Dude that was Megatron not Galvatron"

Brawn shrugged still struggling "Their the Same guy damn it" he growled almost breaking free from Jazz.

Jazz shakes his head "Settle down and zip that lip Brawn, we're not thrilled by the idea either"

OOC- Is it just me or is every person playing autobots having to hold a Character back?
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Vanguard muttered under his breath to Sun Runner who was standing next to him.
"Prime is right, it's important that ALL Transformers work together to stop Maximo and Unicron."
"By making a deal with the Devil?"
"Better the Devil you know, Sun Runner."
"Of course, you're right."
"Yes, but I'm not sure Thorr shares your point of view."

The two looked across at the defence expert of the group, who was standing, visibly tensed and ready to spring. He didn't want to disobey a direct order from Prime, but following an order that went against six million years of experience was not easy.

"Easy there bro," Mercury laid an arm on Thorr's shoulder, "remember, they're scared too."
"Galvatron? Scared? I don't believe it."
"Well, we weren't around at the time of the Unicron War, but trust me, the planet thing freaks him out, perhaps more than anyone else."
"Just don't expect me to like it."
"No one would expect that, Thorr," Mercury replied.

Sixswitch had watched these events with mixed feelings. He had no clue what this 'Unicron' was, but as he looked on the face of Prime as he made his speach, he knew there was no deception going on here, and Prime was working in the best interests of Cybertron. Even when Galvatron entered, and walked up to Optimus, Sixswitch still kept an open mind. He was a warrior, he didn't make desicions, he just trusted others to do it for him. And he trusted Prime.

(ooc: Not quite, but almost)
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

"Percy was always trying to arrest me on Earth, I used to be a rogue called "Roadbuster" and worked for whoever paid my fees. He never succeeded though" Bean explained to Muzzle.

Bean turned when Galvatron and the others walked in. He saw Minerva and the others transform and feared the worst for Rally.

"Minerva! Rally was inside your transector! She'd better be alright or I'll... I'll..." he growled as he transformed and his battleclaws slided from their wristcompartments.(Wolverine style claws)
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

"Actually, Hatemonger... I..have a plan of my own already devised. However, I believe only galvatron was around when the third faction of cybertronians was exiled from the planet... albeit not in his current form. That third race... may be the key to salvation. They were known as the minicons. Having the capacity to latch onto other transformers, they were able to unlock hidden potentials in every transformer they were partnered with. It eventually reached the point where the Megatron of the time...and myself came to a treaty. The minicons were too powerful to be used in combat such as that ever again... and as such, they were exiled from cybertron... sent away on board a massive battle cruiser that megatron had created.. composed primarily of minicons... if any of you could imagine extra firepower... or additional strength unlocked simply by being linked with a robot the size of say, brawn... then you've the concept of what the minicons could do."
Heinrad

Don't worry, I fixed it. Minerva's not in robot mode.

Post by Heinrad »

Roadbuster: -giving the Decepticons a look that, if looks could kill, would have reduced the Decepticons to their component atoms-

Nightbeat: -watching Roadbuster- "So they called you 'Roadbuster' while you were in Chicago, huh? Kind of an odd nickname. Don't you think that's odd, Roadbuster?"

Roadbuster: "Nnn."

Siren: "This is not good."

Roadbuster: -takes a step forward, reaching for the grenade launcher on his leg-

Nightbeat: "Smeg. GET HIM!"

Nightbeat, Siren, and Chromedome: -tackle Roadbuster-

Roadbuster: -struggling under their combined weight- "GET OFF OF ME!!!!!"

Nightbeat: "NOT UNTIL YOU CALM DOWN!!!!"

Roadbuster: -starts to work his way loose-

Nightbeat: "Minerva!"

Minerva: -checking on Rally, looks out of back window, sees what's going on- "Great." -scrambles into front seat, activates weapons systems(two small gun pop out of the trasector hood, heavy stun blaster phases into roof mount), pivots the stun blaster so it's aiming at the struggling pile of Autobots- "Ready!"

Nightbeat: "Let him up!"

Nightbeat, Siren, and Chromedome: -roll off of Roadbuster-

Roadbuster -stands up, guns drawn, shrapnel cannon powered up-

Minerva: -fires heavy stun blaster-

Roadbuster: -falls like a felled oak, unconscious-

Siren: "Well, that was fun."

Nightbeat: "Oh, yes. Let's do it again."

Minerva: -powers down weapons, goes back to checking Rally-
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Quick Switch stood, arms crossed, scowling as Galvatron and his cronies trooped into Iacon.

I don't trust Galvatron, not as far as I could kick him.

Trying to appear nonchalant, the Hexa Changer walked over and stood behind Prime, adjacent.

If there's an attempt on Prime's life...I'll see if I can take a photon charge in the CPU rather than Prime. We can't afford to lose him again.
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

Re: Don't worry, I fixed it. Minerva's not in robot mode.

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

Originally posted by Heinrad
Nightbeat: -watching Roadbuster- "So they called you 'Roadbuster' while you were in Chicago, huh? Kind of an odd nickname. Don't you think that's odd, Roadbuster?"
"I didn't create the name, my reputation did. There wasn't a blockade i couldn't run and not a car i couldn't catch. And it sounded nice so i kept the nickname" Bean replied to Nightbeat.

"Minerva, sorry about my outburst a sec ago, thought you had transformed as well. I couldn't bear the thought of losing Rally, she's been my partner from the start" he said to Minerva.
"How's Rally doing?" he asked.

"As for this hothead" he said as he walked to Roadbuster.
"I'll make sure he doesn't get a chance to slag those Decepticons" he added as he sat down on Roadbuster's unconsious form.

Bean then heard Prime's speech about the Minicons.

("I wonder what 1 of those things could do for me and Rally") he thought.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemunger nodded.
"This sounds very intersting. I have heard something about them from the Decepticon military schools but that information was very vauge." He then saw Quick Switch move behind Prime.

"Autobot you need not worry about any of us attacking Prime for several reasons. First we are outnumbered by a huge degree here and second the threat we all face is far more danagrous than anything else we have ever faced. Even the first strike by Unicron." He looked back at Prime.

"What do we need to do to find these, Minicons?" he asked also hoping he was not angering Galvatron by talking as much as he was but in his own mind this was the time for answers and actions before it would be too late to do anything.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

In Scrapheap's lab

Skyblade got onto a closed com-link with Deathsuarus, Onslaught, Razor Claw, Scrapheap and the leader of the Choasticons.

"Sorry to bug you all, but I have been thinking of a staregty for us to take out these traitors." Skyblade said sitting inside of Skystalker looking at a monitor with the traitors bios on it.

"It looks like we have a rather vast advantage in man power, but the way a lot of battles here have went that is not a factor to rely on. But the good news is we defininaty have a large advantage when in comes to airpower. Aside from Starscream and possibly Six shot they have no true aerial combatants. This could be to our advantage as given our current numbers we can easily hold our own againist those two." He paused for a second then continued.

"This brings us to the rest of the bunch Scorpnok and Cryhavoc we all know can absorb horrible amounts of damage, luckly for us we have the Predacons, Combaticons, Liokaiser, Crashticons, Aerialcons, Deathzuarus, Skystalker and even the Aerialcons. But how many of us should attack those two at once is up to everyone else here.

We know Starscream can dish it out but can't take it, but given his upgrades this could make him for difficult. Sixshot is a bad con but I think Stealth would have a fun time, ninja againist ninja if you will.

Adrena here is a mystery, why she's here everything about her is currently unknown, Darklark your our heavy artierly fighter she should be your target.

Also, I don't know what the deal with Optitron and Jhiaxus as there bios on here are missing a lot of data. So we may need to think of a way of fighting them on the battlefield.

Anyway sorry if I am jumping anyone's chain of command, but I think we would be well off to think of a battle plan now since we don't fully know what we are up againist or who else could join the party." Skyblade stopped talking and waited to hear other thoughts and continued to read bios of the vid-link.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Desaras spoke up as scrapheap finised the retrofitting of his thrusters.

"Indeed, skyblade... strategy is indeed necessary.However, I've another means of dealing with sixshot... If he truly was coerced into this... I believe he would be eager to rejoin us... for he was as loyal a servant to galvatron as ever lived. As for dealing with Cryhavoc and Scorpinok... if we can turn sixshot again... we may have far less to worry about. But should this not come to pass... I suggest we make things as painless as possible... Dominator should be able to deal with the two of them quickly enough. Jhiaxus, however.. is mine. Stealth, you,Darklark and Skystalker will take down starscream... The predacons and combaticons will hold up against optitron.. but I must say that something is very amiss about him... I felt some sort of uneasiness about him when I first came into contact with him... some...taint... not autobot...nor decepticon... an external stain imbedded within him... which may serve as a problem. However, once I'm finished with jhiaxus, I wil join the both of the gestalt teams in dealing with optitron. However...if sixshot is not turned... Stealth, you and the predacons will be assigned the task of putting him down. I'm all too aware of his capacity in dealing with autobots... the battle of cybertron that occured not long after the headmasters were created... Sixshot was able to down the entire aerialbot gestalt team without breaking a sweat. Be on guard. All of you. Now. TO THE SHUTTLES! WE DEPART NOW!"

Deszaras charged out to the hangar opening, transforming into his dragon mode... "LEOZAK! LET US BE ON OUR WAY!"

Leozak's only reply was the burning of his engines... as well as those of hellbat and gaihawk... the three jets took to the skies and prepared to commence orbital flight... then deep space flight. Their thrusters finely tuned for the strains of orbiting flight, it would be a far less strain for deep space flight... but they needed to ensure a steady pace... or risk leaving skystalker's shuttle far behind
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

The three Dinobots took in the proceedings with barely restrained anger. They were their sworn enemies, and now they had to fight side by side?

They didn't like it, but they didn't really have any other choice.

"I don't like this, Grimlcok", Snarl said. "How can we trust our mortal enemies?"
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

"I don't like this, Grimlock", Snarl said. "How can we trust our mortal enemies?"
"Me Grimlock not like it either Snarl, but like Unicron and Liege Maximo even less, I guess for now we ally to Autobot cause....."

Grimlock turned from his assembled Dinobots and stood behind Prime, towering behind the Autobot leader, staring at the Decepticons before him.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"I guess he's right", Slag said. "Unicron and the Leige Maximo are far more dangerous than the Decepticons."

"So I guess this means we have to trust Galvatron?", Sludge asked.

"I guess so", Snarl replied. "For the time being, anyway."