Sorry anyone died in TF/TM?

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Skylinx
Protoform

Sorry anyone died in TF/TM?

Post by Skylinx »

I hate the fact that Wheeljack and Ratchet died, they had done so much for the autobots and they were scrapped in seconds, not to mention Wheeljack, they didn't even show how he died, they owed him that at least.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

WheelJack was sleeping ;)

Welcome to the board
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

And Brawn is not dead either, right Blaster?

Those two died as an excuse to be unable to repair Prime.

And Prowl's not dead. :)

R.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Prowl and Brawn Turn Over after falling at the end of the shuttle scene WheelJack and windcharger are sleeping after some [intercourse] wtih Arcee(explains thw holes) And Megatron shot the floor Beside Ironhide. Ratchet and Huffer did die they were the only ones ;)

*I've removed that tiny piece ([]) and replaced it with intercourse for content reasons - Jim*
MTX
Protoform

Post by MTX »

Ironhide was always whinning about retirement. Well he got his retirement in the form of a fussion blast from Megatrons cannon.

:mad:
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by MTX
Ironhide was always whinning about retirement. Well he got his retirement in the form of a fussion blast from Megatrons cannon.

:mad:
Megatron missed and hit the floor beside him. I think I said that.
Luda-Chris
Protoform

Post by Luda-Chris »

Originally posted by Blaster_86

Megatron missed and hit the floor beside him. I think I said that.
Thats our Megs
Cyclonus & Blurr......
Gods among Machines
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by Blaster_86

*I've removed that tiny piece ([]) and replaced it with intercourse for content reasons - Jim*
You're no fun, you got to say slut in your sig. :p

SPOIL SPORT!!!
BlueBlaster
Protoform

Post by BlueBlaster »

ZZZZZZZZZ...
Hey, comics fans!
Visit www.fanboyradio.com . It's the weekly radio show about comics. Joe Quesada,Larry Hama,Brian Michael Bendis,Greg Rucka,Mark Waid and many other comics creators have appeared on the show.
Cyclonis
Protoform

Post by Cyclonis »

I really missed Ironhide.
MTX
Protoform

Post by MTX »

Iron who? ;)
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

Ironhide was the Autobots redneck. However, in the comics he was pretty good. True, he did get beaten up a lot, but like Ultra Magnus, he was too dumb to just stay on the floor and wait out the rest of the battle. He did some sterling work against the likes of Devastator and an enraged slag though (and no, I'm not talking about Arcee;) ). I shouldn't hate him as much as I do, but his cartoon persona just tended to annoy me. He looked so... blocky and ordinary compared to the others; Prowl, Bluestreak et al with their cool wing doors and shoulder cannons. You want an Autobot who'se red with a bit of style? try Sideswipe. I would have liked to see him put in more appearance than he did in the comics and cartoons. Yet another superb character wasted:(

I was shocked when Prowl bought the farm in TF:TM, it was very graphic and disturbing, but for Ironhide... I didn't feel a thing. Ces't la Ironhide

"It's not until you're an adult you appreciate how awesome a dog is. Your dreams start dying, somebody cheats on you, bankers f*** up your pension. Then you come home and that dog's looking at you and he's like, 'Dude, you're awesome!'” - Bill Burr

“I re-invented my image so many times that I'm in denial that I was originally an overweight Korean woman.” - David Bowie
MTX
Protoform

Post by MTX »

Why couldn't they just waste Bluestreak? WHy Prowl? WHy damn you why!

sigh... ;)
Ryan
Protoform

Post by Ryan »

Did anyone notice a rather deadified Sidewipe in the background of the very scene where Arcee drags Wheeljack onto the screen?

Now that is going out with a whimper.
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

Nah, that was a dead (tired?) Wheeljack, and she was dragging Windcharger across the screen, because he was rip-roaringly drunk. Arcee's got a thing for self-abusive autobots;) it brings out her mothering instinct.
Ryan
Protoform

Post by Ryan »

I havent seen the movie for a while.. but I do remember when the view of the scene is farther out you can see the body of Sideswipe on the other side of the room. It's only for a split second, but if you're sharp you'll see it.
Ryan
Protoform

Post by Ryan »

Just pulled the DVD out and, on closer inspection, it actually appears to be a greatly discoloured Wheeljack. I tried to take a screenie but my software seems to have an aversion to such folly. :p Check 16 minutes and 35 seconds into it and see.
nmathew
Protoform

Ironhide

Post by nmathew »

I think you guys have it wrong. Megs didn't miss. He hit Ironhide square in the forehead. The blast bounced off our heroic Autobot's skull plating, and hit the ground. A stunned Megs turned aside and pretended it didn't happen...
________
Zx14 vs hayabusa