AHM 13-15 Covers @ Ryalltime

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
zigzagger

AHM 13-15 Covers @ Ryalltime

Post by zigzagger »

Clearer cover images for All Hail Megatron (Coda) #13-15 have been posted at Chris Ryall's blog.

Check out the latest Ryalltime entry here.

ImageImageImageImage
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

The solar pool is back!!!!!!!! I wouldn't be at all surprised if, given the current "make it like the cartoon" mandate if Galvatron's big secret past is that he really was Megatron all along. Time travel hijinks or a alternate universe.

Not interested in Starscream having his mits on the Matrix nor the attempt to justify McCarthy's inability to write a heroic character who isn't a gun toting nut (especially as the chain of events was made fairly explicit by Spotlight: Toyless Mary Sue, do we really need it spelt out?).
snavej

Post by snavej »

Behind the scenes at the IDW-verse:

'Can all characters not currently in use please make their way to the solar pool, where they should wait until called. Oil and energon will be supplied. Waiting characters may wish to use the en-suite stasis pods, or writhe in agony, whichever is more convenient. Please take one number each and remain in place until your numbers are read out. Any breakages will be reported to your respective commanders, big bads or megalomaniacal demi-gods. That is all.'
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

inflatable dalek wrote:(especially as the chain of events was made fairly explicit by Spotlight: Toyless Mary Sue, do we really need it spelt out?).
But origin stories are kewl, man. Batman, Wolverine, Star Trek, hell foo there's even mad wicked rumours of an Alien origin reboot. Mystery and ambiguity is out this decade, dawg.