Exact date of 20th anniversary Optimus

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Rodimus Matrix1
Protoform

Exact date of 20th anniversary Optimus

Post by Rodimus Matrix1 »

It says on toysrus.com 20th anniversary Optimus Prime will ship out March 5th and on kbtoys.com it says Febuary 16th

what is the exact date I all ready have a takara version of it but I still want the Hasbro version even though it has that stupid
" Battle Damage ' paint dosent' due Optimus justice

SO ANYONE KNOW THE EXACT RELEASE DATE?:confused:
rodimus matrix
Gesani
Protoform

Post by Gesani »

Its anyones guess when the 20th Anni Prime will be released. Right now i think only hasbro knows.. At the OTFCC '03 the Hasbro panel stated that it would be avialble for the '03 holiday season...well its past that.. and they are usally good with release dates....:rolleyes:

AHQ says they have it in stock tho...
http://http://www.action-hq.com/cgi-bin ... 00747.html
AHQ also says that the hasbor version is gonna be made mainly from plastic....vs die cast like the takara version...
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

That Battle Damage paint is nothing. It looks like a cross between soot and some black airbrushing.

Now for what could be considered a cheap plug:
BBTS currently has the Hasbro Prime in stock. If you're desperate for one, try here.
Ultimate Weapon

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

UPDATE 12/23: In stock now. For your information, the Hasbro version is also die-cast and weight about the same as the Takara version. The only difference is that it has shorter smokestacks and some battle damage areas represented by black air brush paint on shoulders and the right waist (that we can see). It also does not have the cardboard trailer and we imagine that the booklet will be different.
No real important diferences in my mind.