Man vs. Food (TV show)

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Rack 'n Ruin

Man vs. Food (TV show)

Post by Rack 'n Ruin »

How the bejeebus has the presenter of Man vs. Food (I'm watching it on Dave) not been killed by a huuuuuuuuuuuge heart attack yet??? That guy eats so much, and so unhealthily, I feel like I'm going to have a coronary just watching. Unbelievable!

Note: Yes, I am that bored that I am watching Dave. Sundays can be sloooooooow.
Wreck and Rule!
Thunderwave
Protoform

Post by Thunderwave »

Probably has to do with genetics in part. Some people are more prone to having their bodies fail in certain ways if not properly taken care of. That and he's probably taking medication or supplements to help control cholesterol and the like.

Personally I eat like he does when I get the chance. I figure if food is going to kill me, might as well go out having enjoyed it at least. If something is on a health food "don't eat this" list somewhere I figure it has to be delicious. :glance:
Sades

Post by Sades »

Binge and purge?

Or: Wait, it's coming.

Or: He tastes, but doesn't eat the whole thing.

I can't even stomach thinking about the crap I've seen him eat right now. Blegh.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
DrSpengler
Protoform

Post by DrSpengler »

the_escaflowne_2k
Protoform

Post by the_escaflowne_2k »

From what I've read [wikipedia & his twitter mainly] he had a very low protein/vegetarian diet between challenges and is now back to that diet full time after [as noted] becoming coach.
"all i can say is that my life is pretty plain, you don't like my point of view you think that i'm insane"