ROTF World Premiere in Japan [SPOILERS]

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Nevermore

ROTF World Premiere in Japan [SPOILERS]

Post by Nevermore »

From a member of Michael Bay's forum.
http://www.shootfortheedit.com/forum/sh ... 427&page=4
Still preparations going on. The Red Carpet event should have just started a few minutes ago, so don't expect anyone movie spoilers for a few more hours at least.
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
The PS3 KILLeR

Post by The PS3 KILLeR »

oh man thats cool, they have the life-sized bumblebee for the first movie out there. I've always wanted to see that thing ever since the first pics. came out in early 07. thanks for the link Nevermore, i'll be checking on and off all day to look for more.
Rattrap's tail

Post by Rattrap's tail »

Damn. This looks nice....
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Yay, it's coming! :up:

Out of curiousity, where do you find this sites Nevermore?
The PS3 KILLeR

Post by The PS3 KILLeR »

theres a guy on a link on the top of the 5th page on the link that nevermore provided who is making some really cool and really disappointing claims.
WARNING MAJOR SPOILERSIf they are true.
SPOILER! (select to read)
He says
1:soundwave doesn't transform.:down:
2:sideways doesn't transform.:down:
3: sideswipe cuts sideways in half in the first scene.:down::up:
4:the twins skids and mudflap are "rapper" style gold tooth and all.:down:
5:the only named construticon is rampage and he is RED!!! (WTF):down:
6:the final scene has "repaints" of older bots from the first movie. bonecrusher, blackout, ect.:down:
7:welker voices soundwave and devastator.:up:
8:no barricade!!:down:
9:the blackout type bot in the woods scene isn't even named he just shows up and fights.:down:
10:a major autobot gets "wacked" :down:

(I won't tell you the final one so u will keep you faith in transformers.I will tell you It ain't prime. unless he left that out)
idk how much we can trust this guy but lets hope since he saw the jap. version ( which they said was edited) that the u.s. and u.k. version has some changes.

EDIT: The guy with the link is Dave_6 his post said
(A guy on the Don murphy board has seen it. http://www.donmurphy.net/board/showthread.php?+=30967.)

Follow that to the site and u'll see a guy named wonkimus major and hes the one who said the list above.
u'll have to click on Nevermore's link 1st.

EDIT: his post is gone now but it was copied by a girl named sora, who also went and has pics. and she claims that she gave him the ticket to see it.:wtf:
TURBO CHARGER

Post by TURBO CHARGER »

How the hell can he say Sideways doesnt transform? We see him transform in almost every trailer. And a fan favorite like Soundwave not transforming? I dont buy it. Even Brawl/Devastator who got no lines at all in the first movie transforms.

ATTENTION: THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM YOUR FRIEND, TURBO CHARGER
Springer145

Post by Springer145 »

The PS3 KILLeR wrote:theres a guy on a link on the top of the 5th page on the link that nevermore provided who is making some really cool and really disappointing claims.
He says
6:the final scene has "repaints" of older bots from the first movie. bonecrusher, blackout, ect.:down:
9:the blackout type bot in the woods scene isn't even named he just shows up and fights.:down:

(I won't tell you the final one so u will keep you faith in transformers.I will tell you It ain't prime. unless he left that out)
I find #s 1 and 2 hard to believe although I've been counting on #4...not in a good way, that's just what I figured.
5 is rather strange, especially since there was such a mix-up with Brawl/Devastator in the first movie and now Devastator is an entirely different being in the movie-verse. You would think that names would be something they would pay major attention to in this one

Xbox 360 gamertag: Skyfall865
The PS3 KILLeR

Post by The PS3 KILLeR »

TURBO CHARGER wrote:
How the hell can he say Sideways doesnt transform? We see him transform in almost every trailer. And a fan favorite like Soundwave not transforming? I dont buy it. Even Brawl/Devastator who got no lines at all in the first movie transforms.
Thats what I was thinking about sideways. It's weird, really weird.

All I did was find it and spread the word. don't shoot the messenger:glance:.
Clay

Movie spoilers, post-Japanese Premier

Post by Clay »

Direct link to the Don Murphy board

Found @ TFW

Seems to be the same kind of mixture fun, suck, awesome, stupid, and "wow, look at that!" as the first one.

I have only this to say. Optimus Prime: Worm Lord!
The PS3 KILLeR

Post by The PS3 KILLeR »

sorry clay I beat you to it. I posted it in the photo gallery from the show in jap thread. your link doesn't work either I see. you did a hellva better job than I did on organization, so kudos.:cheers:
I bet you hate me now, Ive only been on here a day and I scooped the big news out from under your feet:devil:

No really i'm sorry man, but it kinda helps when your only 16 and get to sit around all day posting about what you love, with no worries about a job, bills, or kids. Hey you only live 2 states above me, your close enough to kick my butt if I piss you off.Well in that case, Hope you can forgive me.:halo:
Skidmark

Post by Skidmark »

The PS3 KILLeR wrote:sorry clay I beat you to it. I posted it in the photo gallery from the show in jap thread. your link doesn't work either I see. you did a hellva better job than I did on organization, so kudos.:cheers:
I bet you hate me now, Ive only been on here a day and I scooped the big news out from under your feet:devil:

No really i'm sorry man, but it kinda helps when your only 16 and get to sit around all day posting about what you love, with no worries about a job, bills, or kids. Hey you only live 2 states above me, your close enough to kick my butt if I piss you off.Well in that case, Hope you can forgive me.:halo:
For the love of God just stop while you're ahead. It's usually no big deal(for me, that is. I don't know about the rest of you.) if someone posts a big story before another but please don't aggregate an admin in anyway. It's usually best to keep these feelings to yourself.
"Some people are like slinkies, not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."

Movies I've seen recently:
Red
Johnny Got His Gun
A Clockwork Orange
Fight Club
Toy Story 3
Zombieland
Tenacious D The Pick of destiny
Watchmen
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Yeah, a simple "it's already been posted" probably would have sufficed.

Going to go ahead and merge this with the thread Nevermore already created. Feel free to change it back if there's any problems.
Gouki

Post by Gouki »

Skidmark wrote:For the love of God just stop while you're ahead. It's usually no big deal(for me, that is. I don't know about the rest of you.) if someone posts a big story before another but please don't aggregate an admin in anyway. It's usually best to keep these feelings to yourself.
It's not very often people get on my ignore list after only reading one of their posts. But, there we go.
"Give into the Demon inside... Shun Goku Sattsu!"
S_Windell
Protoform

Post by S_Windell »

The PS3 KILLeR wrote:theres a guy on a link on the top of the 5th page on the link that nevermore provided who is making some really cool and really disappointing claims.
He says
Just my opinions...
I seriously doubt 1 is true, a lot of it having to do with 2 already being disproven in EVERY advertisement. (Sideways transforming is the new Epps shouting "Bring it!!!")

I'd already heard 3 from browsing a bit of the novel. Can't wait to see it!

6. "Repaints" in the films now, eh? That reminds me, it was recently revealed that Michael Bay gets 8% of the movie toy cut. He's apparently been studying that market. ;)

8. So the Bonecrusher and Blackout models are (likely) being recycled, but a character whose fate was vague isn't used? Interesting.
Not shooting the messenger, just commenting on those rumours.
Clay

Post by Clay »

zigzagger wrote:Yeah, a simple "it's already been posted" probably would have sufficed.

Going to go ahead and merge this with the thread Nevermore already created. Feel free to change it back if there's any problems.
No worries; didn't see this thread first.
The PS3 KILLeR

Post by The PS3 KILLeR »

Hey I was just trying to get on clay's good side. I wasn't trying to rub it in. I tried to whole " sorrry already posted" thing and I came off too a**holeish. only being on here for a day I didn't want to piss off a long-time poster of this site so I did what I do best joke around to make things better. I could have left it at a cold, dark, and lonely "Sorry already posted", but no I made it full of spirt and pride, 2 show how much I respected him. Plus the avatar of shockblast ('repaint' energon) kinda scared me into submission;)
The PS3 KILLeR

Post by The PS3 KILLeR »

Gouki wrote:It's not very often people get on my ignore list after only reading one of their posts. But, there we go.
your on mine 2 if thats the way you want it.

:derailed:They took down the link from everywhere. Enjoy what clay and I have brought to this site before Bay takes it away to.
Rattrap's tail

Post by Rattrap's tail »

Well, I suppose that all this stuff is,

1: Made up by Bay, prove that I am wrong...

2: Made up by some annoying hysterical-guy/woman who wants to get attention

3: Made up by some annoying guy who thinks that 1 april is in July.

I just want to say, that I suspect that none of those "spoilers" are rwally true... My best arguement of that is Sideway, who does transform...
The PS3 KILLeR

Post by The PS3 KILLeR »

Rattrap's tail wrote:Well, I suppose that all this stuff is,

1: Made up by Bay, prove that I am wrong...

2: Made up by some annoying hysterical-guy/woman who wants to get attention

3: Made up by some annoying guy who thinks that 1 april is in July.

I just want to say, that I suspect that none of those "spoilers" are rwally true... My best arguement of that is Sideway, who does transform...
I agree with you, partly. some of the things he said have been comfirmed true like the skids and mudflap thing. but I think 80% is fake. He might have meant he doesn't transform after that, but thats what was posted so thats why is copied it here. I agree with you this could be bay and his whloe" i'm gonna tell you/not tell you anything" junk very easily.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Skidmark wrote:aggregate
Aggravate.