New game for GameCube and PS2 featuring Optimus Prime out in Japan!

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
wicket
Protoform

New game for GameCube and PS2 featuring Optimus Prime out in Japan!

Post by wicket »

I've been coming to TFArchive for over 3 years now. Having searched the forums thoroughly for information on the new game called DreamMix TV: World Fighters and not finding anything, I came to the conclusion that you guys don't know about it yet. As a huge Transformers G1 fan I then felt obliged to finally sign up to the forums to inform you all about this game.

DreamMix TV: World Fighters is a fighting game developed by Hudson Soft, Takara and Konami for the GameCube and PS2 and was released in Japan last Thursday. In this game you can play as Optimus Prime amongst other characters such as Snake from the Metal Gear games and Bomberman. This game also features a battle stage played on top of Devastator! The style of fighting looks very similar to the Nintendo game Smash Bros. Unfortunately this game looks doubtful to be released outside Japan so anyone wanting to get hold of it will have to import it.

The official website (in Japanese) can be found at http://www.worldfighters.com/ and more information can be found by searching on Google.
Bah weep granah weep nini bon
deej
Protoform

Post by deej »

hmmm....while the above sounds kinda like advertising spam... the game looks like Super Smash Bros. with video game/tv characters :D

might keep an eye out for it should it ever make our shores....
wicket
Protoform

Post by wicket »

Sorry if it sounded like spam but I do not work in anything related to the selling, devlopment, etc. of this game. I just thought other Transformers fans would be as excited about this game as I am. By the lack of response, I guess I'm wrong.
KillTheKids
Protoform

Post by KillTheKids »

Originally posted by wicket
Sorry if it sounded like spam but I do not work in anything related to the selling, devlopment, etc. of this game. I just thought other Transformers fans would be as excited about this game as I am. By the lack of response, I guess I'm wrong.

DEAD WRONG. Actually, I think that would be really cool, but it is never going to be released outside of Japan.
Transfannabeel
Protoform

Post by Transfannabeel »

KillTheKids is right people care, but they think we'll never get the game in other countries.