[Original RPG] End of the Line: Battlegrounds (Other Part 2)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Scout

End of the Line: Battlegrounds (Other Part 2)

Post by Scout »

Ark:
As the former Neo commander Skyfall returned to Autobot duties elsewhere, the Neo second-in-command Dropshot, stepped up to fill the open position and continue the group's structure. Allying themselves with Optimus Prime and the rest of the Autobots, Dropshot began restructuring the Neo group with supplies gathered by Artfire and Stepper. After a briefing meeting, the group has reestablished its goals and committment to fighting the Decepticons. They will continue to be independently based out of the Ark, but function as a cohesive fighting unit and special team within the larger Autobot army.

Currently at the Ark: Astra, Jazz, Dropshot, Artfire, Stepper, Aero Blade, and Stratus
They have just finished their meeting.

Fuel Reserve:

After fighting off a strong Decepticon force that was trying to raid a fuel reserve, the Autobots are beginning to recover and regroup to repair their injured. They are finishing the securing measures to the reserve and preparing to return to the citybots.

Currently at the Reserve: Optimus Prime, Omega Supreme, Silverbolt, Air Raid, Fireflight, Slingshot, Sideswipe, Prowl, Computron.

-Optimus Prime - has asked his troops to regroup and has been getting briefed on battle happenings and the status of his troops.
-Aboard Omega Supreme, the Aerialbots have Chainclaw tending to the two critically wounded individuals on their team - Air Raid and Fireflight.

Decepticon Shuttle "Despiration":
The Decepticons retreated, having done substantial damage to several of the foiling autobots. Aboard their shuttle, the sharp wits of Predeking detected four missiles that had been placed by Computron. Notifying Hatemonger and Ratbat, the Decepticons were able to land the shuttle in time to disengage and deactivate the attempted blast.

Currently with Despiration:
Sunstorm, Hatemonger, Ratbat, Slicer, Cryotek, Cyclonus, Triggerhappy, Predaking, Constructicons

Russia:
Blaster and Devcon have been pursuing Sunstreaker. The fiesty yellow Autobot had a processor malfunction and turned rogue. The resulting action was that Sunstreaker fled to Russia.

Earth's Atmosphere
Astrotrain has reentered the atmosphere and is heading for the Nemesis - unaware that Cosmos and Backstreet are tracking his progress.

Quebec:
Jalgar, the cat sniper, is on scouting duty. The Breastforce leader Leozak is within the conference room, speaking with Trypticon about humans.

Aboard a shuttle in South Yorkshire, Wingspan is monitoring the ongoings in the area and has sent a load of faulty autobot parts back to Leozak. The intention is to sell them to the Autobots to run out their human currency, and cause breakdowns and malfunctions in the repaired Autobots.

Army Base outside Denver:
Hosehead is calling for pickup / backup for the fuel reserves._ Hubcap (located at Metroplex) has answered.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Cryotek carefully used his ice cannons to freeze the firing mechanisms in the missiles. He almost said something about not being a bomb squad expert.
Elcor
Protoform

Fuel Reserve:

Post by Elcor »

Afterburner just stepped back from his conversation with Prime as he was struck heavily from behind and thrown to the ground before Autobot leader.

"Coward! Traitor! How dare you... you..." - the voice circuits failed Scattershot again and he tried grabbing his fellow's throat.

"Get off me, you crazy berserker!" - Afterburner easily deflected the hands which threatened to hurt him; after all, Scattershot was really weak now and presented more of a threat to himself than to somebody else.

Lightspeed and Strafe appeared and tried to restrict the Technobots leader, who struggled to break free.

"That's exactly what I feared" - Afterburner said as if to himself but loud enough to be heard by Prime. He put his head up and addressed the leader directly:

"I'm sorry to trouble you with our inter-team issues... but you've seen it yourself. So, I ask you to be appointed as a temporary leader of Technobots, as Scattershot is obviously not in a position to perform his duties."
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
verytired

atmosphere

Post by verytired »

Cosmos commed metroplex and fort m as he tracked Astrotrain "Keeping an eye on the rogue city commander guys: he's enroute to the home base. Myself and Groundshaker are awaiting orders."
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Quebec

Camshaft replied Hound's question.

Camshaft: " My scanners had detected a Decepticon energon signature very near too, and I think that exists the possibility that he'll detect us too. I detect another signatures, but what we do about the nearer one?", asked the Omnibot.
Scout

Post by Scout »

Quebec, Canada
"We sit tight Camshaft. Jalgar is sharp..."

Hound's voice trailed off for a moment as he remembered the feline sniffing for his trail inside Metrotitan.

"He's bound to pick us up eventually, but hopefully later rather than sooner. I don't think Breastforce is up here to cause trouble, or Trypticon would have ripped Canada apart by now. Keep a trace on those signatures, but stay still. Movement of any sort will only alert them to us faster.

I'll try to hone in auditory signals, but while I do, I need for you two to study the hologram as it fixes and help observe it for weaponry and defenses. We also don't want to be boxed in - stay alert and I'll try to place the second signal."
Reflector

Ark: Conference Room

Post by Reflector »

Jazz was glad to hear Dropshot's decision. He'd decided during his long tenue in the CR chamber that he would talk to Skyfall about reconciling with Prime. They certainly couldn't afford to be isolated again like they were last time...

"So let's get to it," he suggested with a gentle shrug.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Quebec:

Jalgar: -stops panning the scope, snorts- "I keep forgetting the Autobots like anachronisim........" -locks onto his targets, fires the paintball rifle three times, each glow in the dark hot pink round flying with unerring accuracy at the windshields of Hound, Wheeljack, and Camshaft-

Conference Room, Trypticon, Quebec:

Trypticon: -pops up a vidwindow in the display that Leozak is looking at- "Autobots, located here." -chuckles quietly- "Jalgar is engaging them with a paintball gun."

Leozak: -sighs-

Drillhorn: "We could use them, you know."

Leozak: -looking up- "Hmm?"

Drillhorn: "We could give them all this junk that Wingspan unloaded on us."

Hellbat: -working at another terminal- "I'd hang onto the 959 parts.... what few he could get, anyway. We can flog them on eBay, and use the massive amounts of money from them to...." -shrugs- "Publiclly donate it to the victims on Earth of the Autobot/Decepticon war? That sounds good."

Drillhorn: "How can they be worth so much?"

Hellbat: "Porsche only built 300 of them, and if my research is correct, 40 of them were immediately turned into race cars. Wingspan managed to dig up one mostly intact."

Leozak: "I'm a captain, not an economics major......"
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

Dropshot just nodded his head and replied "Indeed. Here's what I want done. Astra, you and Stepper head back to the Med Bay and start going through all of the medical supplies that he brought back with him. Give me a detailed list of what we have, what we still need and where we can get anything that we're missing.

Artfire, take Aero Blade with you the Armory and go through what we have. I want guns, amounts of ammo including whatever you brought back with you from Fort Max. and how we can last here on our own if it comes down to it.

Jazz, I want you to come with me back to the Command Center and go over the Ark blue prints with me. You know this place better than any of us and I could really use your help with planning the next round of defence instillations.

Stratus I want you with me as well. I'll need you to help monitor everything that's going on and receive any incoming transmissions from any Autobots. If any Decepticons decide to show up and pay us another visit, we're going to be ready for them. You all have your orders. Dismissed."

Dropshot then sat up and headed for the door. That went better than expected. He thought.
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Aero could've groaned when his assigment was given, but he stopped himself from doing so. Collecting weapons frm an armory was not high on his favorite places to visit, but then there was always worse places he could wind up, such as the medbay, a thought which caused him to glance breifly at Astra, then quickly look away towards Artfire. Getting up from the table, Aero took a moment to be su re he was steady before heading over to Artfire.

"You know where that armory is, right?" Aero asked.

Stratus meanwhile took his asignment much better than Aero did. He would've liked to stay with his partner, but he didn't mind the chance to explore either. He could always contact Aero via the com to chat if he got bored.

"I just hope the equipment you got has some consols that are my size," the minicon said, following after Dropshot.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Chainclaw looked up

"I've stabilised them the best I could."
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Russia

"I will, don't worry, and same here" the blue space-craft called down to Blaster, continuing to circle the area and watching the approaching soldiers warily,

Ark Conference Room

"No question here, boss" Astra muttered, glancing at Dropshot before moving to pick her chair back up and sit back down, her expression neutral, then nodded, getting to her feet as she got her order and jerked her head at Stepper "Let's go"

Canada

"Good idea there, Camshaft. And thanks, buddy" Wheeljack replied over the comm-links on receiving the information from his old friend before falling silent on hearing about the Decepticon in the area and started evaluating the weaponry and defenses Hound sent him, completely lost in doing that until paint splattered against his windshield.

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Autobots were here, but were they here to find and rescue or seek and destroy? Sunstreaker was cautious and he knew Blaster wasn't the type to hunt down and kill somebody but the other bot, Sunstreaker didn't know him. The humans were a bad sign, how could they track him? The Autobots he could understand, the Skyspy would have found him eventually, but the humans? It was almost embarassing... unless they were here with the Autobots which almost guarenteed this was seek and destroy.

Blaster watched the human's carefully as they approached. They stopped in a line infront of Blaster and one slowly moved forward.

"Transformer! You are on Russian soil and must leave immediately or we will be forced to destroy you in defence of our country!" The young Russian commander yelled through a mega phone from the top of his tank.

"Listen man, we ain't here to attack. We're just here to bring our friend back." Blaster replied moving toward the tank.

"What does your friend look like, robot?"

"Big n' yellow. He's got two things on the side of his head that look like horns, you seen him? Name's Sunstreaker." Blaster asked, acting as if he was lost and not blown apart two months ago.

"Do you know this transformer?" The Russian commander asked pulling out a picture and waiting for the transformer to take it.

Blaster moved forward and around the cannon of the tank and extended his hand and then index finger. The tip split open and a small pair of grips slipped out picking the photo up. Blaster looked at Devcon and then at the photo. It was Sunstreaker alright. Blaster shook his head and offered the photo back.

"Must be a Decepticon. Well I guess we're on different missions so we won't get in your way anymore." Blaster replied and turned away looking back to where Sunstreaker was apparently hiding.

"Nyet, robot. You must leave or we will be forced to remove you by any means necessary." The Russian commander replied.

Blaster groaned and looked up to Devcon "Devcon, we need to find a way to get Sunstreaker out of here. Any ideas?"
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Jazz delivered a casual and loose salute as he turned to stroll off after Dropshot. He glanced down to Stratus with a chuckle as they walked.

"We sure didn't build this place for guys like you!" Jazz noted. "Smallest we had back then was Bumblebee..."
Stark
Protoform

Post by Stark »

Omega Supreme

"That's more than I could ask for," Skydive said to Chainclaw appreciatively, "Thank you. How long do you think they can hold out like this?"

-Not that I'm sure I want to hear the answer, but if we are running out of time we need to be going now-
----------------------------------------------------------------

Fuel Reserve

Slingshot continued his patrol of the skies, making sure no decepticons doubled back to catch them off guard. Not that he would be able to do much. He was out of artillery and his power levels were getting pretty low. Still, being one of the only Autobots to get out of the battle unscathed, he knew that there wasn't much choice in the matter.

-It may not be the best job in the world, but it's better than sitting around doing nothing- he thought as he circled again.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Cryotek looked at the explosives as he lifted them out of the area they were hidden in.

"Hmm, stupid Autobots." He growled tossing them out into a field.

He then hopped down and looked at the Constructicons.

"So what can I help with?" He asked looking to assist with repairs.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Quebec

Camshaft was looking with Wheeljack the hologram created by Hound when a paintball shot hit his windshield.

Camshaft:" Eh, what the slag...",and aimed his sensors onto the direction of the shot, -" Guys, we have been discovered...That Jalgar has attacked us with... paint? What are we going to do now?", asked the Omnibot.
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Russia

"I think I can carry his vehicle mode with mine in an improvised sling, but we may need to sedate him first and we need to get rid of the humans first, can't you fake a transmission of another attack somewhere?" Devcon commed privately to Blaster.

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

"Problem in my demention wasn't the fact that we wer so small, but the fact that too much attention was paid to us. The more of us the Cons snatched, the stronger they got, and then the Autobots needed our help to fend of the Cons that already captured some of us. There was no way to be left alone no-matter what side we were on," Stratus said to Jazz.

"But this place is much better, comparable to what I've had to deal with. I preffer getting ignored and overlooked, even if it means having to take extra effort to work giant computer consols."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger stepped outside of the shuttle.

"Report on situation." He asked the Constructicons.