[Original RPG] End of the Line: Balance Point (Other)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

End of the Line: Balance Point (Other)

Post by Warcry »

At Area 51, Autobots and Decepticons continue to bash eachother to scrap on the surface. As they fall one by one, a smaller group inside the base struggle for control of a secret technical componant that could spell doom for the universe. In Cuba, Breastforce have begun to sieze control of the country.

All posts that don't fit anywhere else go in here.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Outside Area 51

Snarl could tell that another Predacon had come to Headstrong's aid, but his vision was too blurred to make out which was which. He swung ineffectually at the passing Decepticon (Tantrum), but he could tell that he'd missed by a mile.

Unbalanced by the effort, the Dinobot fell face-forward into the sand.

Bunker, Area 51

Astrotrain replied to Razorclaw, but made sure to keep his attention focussed on the Autobots facing off against him.

"Proceed," he told the Predacon leader. "Let me know when you've recovered the Reflectorcons. And don't stay to fight," he added. "We need to get back to the Nemesis as soon as possible."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Pounce slinked up to the Technobot leader missile both weapons aimed at him.

"Let go of him or I fire, I know what your thinking did he fire 2032 rounds or 2033 , well do you feel lucky punk. do you. "
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Outside Area 51

"I don't do the play dead thing" Sixshot retorted, staggering back under the first few shots, then he jumped out of the weaponsfire before lunging at Chromedome again.

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Snailsmasher
Protoform

Post by Snailsmasher »

Outside area 51

from behind a large boulder

''dontworrychrome-domeoldboyherecomesblurrtosavetheday!" with a quick jump blurr emerged from behind his boulder firing his powerful electro-lasercannon at sixshot to seemingly little effect...
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Area 51

" Cosmos?", Skids repeated Astrotrain's words, then he leaved the two decepticons.

He redoubled his efforts and continued to push Landfill towards the exit. When the two Autobots arrived at the next corner, Skids received Nightbeat's call.

" Nightbeat, I've Landfill. He is still on-line but in very bad shape, andit seems Cosmos is in danger too. I'm going as fast as I can; when I arrive to the surfice I'll tow Landfill towards the shuttle, then I'll search for Cosmos. Skids out."

Skids transformed into van mode infront of Landfill.

" Please Silencer, I need to tow Landfill towards the exit. Can you tie him with a cable in my rear bumper? I think I've some cable inside", said Skids while opening his rear door.

---

Enroute Autobase

Camshaft grinned to Jazz, and watched curiosly the Neo's work.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Silencer hopped down and obeyed tieng the tow cable to Landfill.

Flintlock enraged by the wounds inflicted on his partner. He hopped out of the cab and assumed his position on Landfills side he fired back down the corridor at Slicer. letting off a volley of shots.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Area 51

Skids was going to thanks Silencer's job when Flintlock fired at Slicer.

" No!", he cried while accelerating at his ( miserable ) maximum speed, turning the corner and rolling towards the main ramp.

" Flintlock, I understand your rage," said Skids while maneuvering between the human base corridors, " but it's more important to take Landfill out of here! And Cosmos is probably dying out there; only we can help him!"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Outside Area 51:

Nightbeat and Hosehead: -duck as the Predacon's return fire blows chunks out of the edges of their positions at the ravine, then pop up to return fire, only to watch them retreat with the damaged Headstrong-

Nightbeat: "Well.... so much for that...." -sees Snarl collapse- "Lovely. That's just...... lovely." -looks over at Hosehead- "Come on, let's go check him out." -climbs up and over the lip of the ravine-

Hosehead: -climbs up and over the edge of the ravine, tripping but managing to catch himself as he does-

-------------------

Chromedome: -flips his guns, holding them like tonfa sticks, sidesteps Sixshot's lunge, swinging one of them downward, trying to striek the six changer in the back of the head as he goes by-
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Bunker, Area 51

Astrotrain fired a volley of ion blasts down the hall after the retreating Autobots, hoping to put an end to Flintlock's attack.

"If I kill you," he shouted, "your friend Cosmos will be doomed, too!"

Furtively, he glanced down at Slicer to make sure his soldier hadn't been killed by the latest attack.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Flintlock fired multiple blasts into the ceiling behind them hoping to bring the roof down.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Area 51, corridors

" That's a good idea, Flintlock; but I think Astrotrain don't have the intention to attack us", said Skids to the nebulon.

Skids was rolling towards the exit, but Landfill's wheight was too much for the theoretician, even with his cargo delivered over Slicer.

" Umf... that's too heavy", muttered Skids while moving slowly, " and I'm worried for Cosmos", he added to himself.
Elcor
Protoform

Area 51: Bunker

Post by Elcor »

-OOC: Yea, Technobots vs Reflectorcons line is back! Sort of...

As Pounce and Spyglass left the scene of carnage, Nosecone approached the fallen and battered forms of Lightspeed and Afterburner.

"Any of you still functioning?" - he said with sad humor in his voice, looking at the damage his comrades sustained. "Here, Afterburner - let me give you a hand!"

"To blasted Pit with your help - I'll manage... Ugh!!!" - and Afterburner collapsed again to his knees, weak from the injuries he received while battling Pounce and Spyglass.

"I'll help too..." - Lightspeed added weakly, standing up.

"Mind your own business, lad - you've been in a tough fight too" - Nosecone cast a glance at Lightspeed's holed and dented armor.

"As if you've been enjoying the pleasure trip!" - Afterburner remarked sarcastically. He finally manadged to stand up - now all he was concentrated at was not to fall down again.

"Oh, I've had my share of adventures with old Astro back there..." - Nosecone started, but was interrupted by comm's signal:

"All Technobots, this is Scattershot! Join me at the hall at once!"

Meanwhile, at the room where Scattershot held Spectro prisonner, Viewfinder was attempting to deceive Strafe and Pounce came to the rescue, the situation had unfolded rapidly:

Scattershot saw Pounce emerging, but barely registered Decepticon's threat - he was calculating the probability of Viewfinder's offer being a ruse. When Pounce started to threaten him rather than blasted both him and Spectro to smithereens, he finally got it.

They're all trying to get me back from that Reflectorcon! Meaning that little bastard really stole something valuable!

Well, in that case - they won't get it, that's for sure!

"So, why don't you fire?"- he replied to Pounce. And, seeing that Strafe didn't understand the signal, he screamed:
"I said FIRE - FIRE, STRAFE!!!"

Strafe, his gun still aimed at Viewfinder, complied and let out another stream of heat rays. While not hurting the Decepticon, it smashed the unfortunate piece of machinery which was presented as the great prize.

"And now" - Scattershot continued, standing up - "we can play on MY terms!!!" He hadn't changed his grip on Spectro, nor the position of his gun - he just heaved the Reflectorcon after himself.

"Strafe, deal with those bastards and follow me!" - he ordered, his voice deep and full of contempt. He activated the comm link and gave the other Technobots an order to gather at the hall, then moved out, holding Spectro as hostage and shield between him and Pounce.

Strafe blasted yet another volley at Reflectorcon's direction, then joined his leader in retreat, his heat rifle swinging from Viewfinder to Pounce and back.
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Pounce shrugged.

"good point , don't mind if i do ."

He triggered his left missile launcher at Strafe and his right at Scattershot.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Area 51: Bunker

Viewfinder watched with dismay as Strafe deliberately (at least, as far as he could guess) destroyed his decoy. The Technobot's aim was bad, but he didn't want to chance it, so he dove for cover to avoid the heat fire.

Spyglass emerged through the doorway shortly after Pounce, intuitively following Strafe out with a blast from his laser rifle.

Spectro was only able to dangle and yelp at the pain in his leg as Scattershot hefted him off. From his vantage on the floor, Viewfinder watched in disgust.

Let him go, he commanded Spyglass telepathically. We can get the reactor out of our subspace when they're gone.

Are you outta your mind?! Spyglass responded with a silent glare from the door. He could kill us all if Spectro gets captured!

If he stays long enough to realize he hasn't secured the reactor, we'll never live to get it back to the Nemesis. If we don't return with it, Gigatron will make us wish--

Yeah, yeah, Spyglass sighed, lowering his gun. All right. I get it.

Don't I get a say in this?! Spectro chimed in.

Ask the gun between your legs, Viewfinder answered. I don't like it either, but we have no choice.

Guys, come on! You can't AGH!" At the sight of Pounce firing indiscriminately on him and his captor, Spectro reached up to cover his optics and prayed.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Bunker, Area 51

Astrotrain glowered at the retreating Autobots as Flintlock's fire brought the tunnel cieling down between them. He held his shield up above his head, to protect himself and Slicer from the small chunks of debris coming loose above them.

"I'm getting real tired of that trick..."

Looking down at Slicer, the triplechanger's frown deepened.

"Are you mobile, soldier?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Pounce turned casually to the Reflectorcon as the missile flew through the air .

"not everyone could do this and miss Spectro but with 99.4% accuracy its as easy as shootong cyber ducks in a barrel."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Razorclaw got onto his comlink.

"Nightracer, are you in position?" The Predacon leader asked. He couldn't really hold Rampage back much more from charging the Autobots.

"Viewfinder get your men ready for extraction, is the target safe?" Razorclaw asked ready to go.

"I... I.... I can't feel my body!" Headstrong screamed trying to thrash around.

"Oh stop you baby. You just had some major circuits get totaled you will be back online in no time." Tantrum snapped back waiting for the others to exit Area 51.

"Yeah you bonehead, next time let Tantrum do the swordplay he's quite a bit better at it than you are. Plus you are lucky your transformation cog didn't get harmed." Divebomb said aiming his weapons in the event some Autobots tried to persue them.

"Yeah I know." Headstrong sighed and relaxed somewhat at least he didn't seem weak which was all he cared about.
verytired

area 51, inside the bunker

Post by verytired »

Slicer grimaced.
"Eyesight is back to workable levels sir, and I am still able to move: apart from all the junk the autobot dumped on me." with that, slicer began clearing the junk away.
"Where else are we needed?" he asked optimistically of Astrotrain.
Elcor
Protoform

Area 51 - inside the bunker:

Post by Elcor »

"Not good enough" - Scattershot commented, changing the position of Spectro he was holding hostage so that the missile Pounce intended for him impacted the Reflectorcon instead.

"Strafe, disable him and follow me!" - he shouted, exiting through the doorway into the corridor which led to the large hall.

"Easier said than done..." - Strafe muttered wondering yet another time - what in Pit's name wrong with Scattershot???

He aimed at Pounce, targeted Decepticon's head and fired twice, then retreated hastily.

In the corridor, Nosecone and Lightspeed were helping Afterburner, and Scattershot directed them all toward the main hall.

"There's enough space for us to merge there!!!" - Technobots' leader transmitted.

"And the other Decepticons are surely waiting for us there..." - Nosecone concluded, remembering his scramble with Astrotrain.

"Doesn't matter! Technobots, move on!!!" - Scattershot commanded holding his somewhat charred prize.
TILL ALL ARE ONE!