[Original RPG] End of the Line: Battlefronts (Other)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Scout

End of the Line: Battlefronts (Other)

Post by Scout »

Continuing...

Kyle:
Summoned by a distress signal, a group of Autobots travelled to Kyle, SD to rescue a refugee from Cybertron and recover data tracks and the pod which the transformer arrived in. Little did they know that it was a Decepticon trap, and the trap was subsequently sprung.

Antarctica: Metrotitan
The Wreckers seek to damage and perhaps destroy the Decepticon citybot.

Quebec:
Camshaft and a team of Autobots have gone to Canada to try and determine the extent of Breastforce's activity and to try to make ammends with the Prime Minister.

Continued from:
http://tfarchive.com/community/showthre ... adid=33985
verytired

Post by verytired »

(ooc andin the rockies, Cosmos and Repugnus are mucking around...)

Kyle, field
Guzzle was being hoisted by his turret by the fircon, Cindersaur: where he to transform, he'd be in a worse position: he tried a rather poor escape by revving his treads into reverse, knowing full well that if he escaped he'd hit Sledge who was still behind him.

Quebec
Sizzle continued to follow Crosscut and Wreckgar as they organised stuff... Sizzle was starting to realise how select and rare jobs for interceptors were in the Autobot army.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Kyle S.D

Sledge had leapt out of the way as the gout of flame surged his way his left arm was singed. He grabbed grit and started hauling him away while Guzzle was distracted.

~*~

Wingspan rallied his troops as he anxiously eyed Devcons and Stonecrusher's battle glad that the micromaster had saved him from capture but ready to intervene if necessary.

"Decepticons d-d-d-d-d-d-destroy that pod don't let them take it intact."

He yelled loudly.

"S-someone grab t-that m-mech that c-came w-with the p-pod if w-we can't have the pod w-we'll take him, b-be careful looks like he booby trapped his s-s-ship , could be full of suprises."

~*~

Stonecruncher went to grapple with Devcon

"no one picks on X or any of his buddies."

Metrotitan

Scoop scanned the engine room looking for trouble .

Overdrive finished planting the last explosive.

"All done this side , finished yet Sandstorm?"
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

OOC: Can't move Devcon until Wingspan responds or notices his last action....

Metrotitan

"Yeah" Sandstorm called, finishing up with planting explosives on his end and moving to rejoin with a smirk as he added, "Let's blow this join, and I mean literally"

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Kyle

Groundshaker buzzed around the area, taking potshots wherever he could, but it was quickly getting out of control.

He noticed Guzzle in trouble, and directed a blast at Sledge in order to catch him off guard.
Subs
Protoform

Post by Subs »

kyle, South Dekota

Cindersaur managed to hold on to Guzzle as the autobot reversed, the Firecons feet draging through the earth, after heaing Wingspan's orders he looked over his shoulder at the burning wreck that was the pod.

Ur, destroy the pod, check, grab Ragnarok, doing.

Cindersaur withdrew his flametrower rifle fron subspace and jammed into Guzzle's cannon.

"Ha, shoot me now Autobot."

The firecon then ran off toward Ragnarok.
Scout

Post by Scout »

Kyle
He heard Bumblebee banging on the escape door.
Trailbreaker groaned quietly as he stretched for the banging on the hatch.
Must've... swung shut again. They've gotta listen.

The defensive strategist knew that in seconds the heat would ignite the explosive remainder of the fuel. Even with mostly drained tanks, the blast would flatten the cornstalks for miles. Anything caught in the surge would be thrown to the ground, impaled by flying debris or worse.

Trailbreaker radioed desperately. "No- Get away! The oxygen will cause it to explode again!"

But from Bumblebee's pulling, the hatch gave way under his fingers, letting out a new flood of smoke briefly. Instantly, the smoke flooded back in along with clean air- and Trailbreaker pulled himself forward to try to shield the Pretender from the imminent blast.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Atrium, Metrotitan:

Roadbuster: -wincing as the bolts burn into his left arm pauldron and bracer armor, not moving to the right but charging forward, spraying armor piercing explosive bullets, ion bolts and exploding shrapnel at Krunix- "I'm Roadbuster. And they tried sending me to the Pit once. The Pit didn't want me. Afraid I'll take over."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Atrium, Metrotitan

Krunix likewise charged forward, neither trying to dodge Roadbuster's weaponsfire, nor showing any reaction to it aside from small flakes of armour being chipped off of his shoulders and chest.

"Then we'll try the Inferno. Or any other imaginary pit of the damned that you might prefer. I'm not picky at all."

Once he had closed range with the Autobot, he swung his right arm around, trying to smash the butt of his appropriated Metrodrone rifle into his mouthy opponant's jaw.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Kyle S.D

Sledge staggered as his rescue attempt was interupted by a blast of fire which scorched and cratered his armour.

Metrotitan

Overdrive nodded

He opened a com link to Jazz

"we're ready to blow our end over."
Rollerdash
Protoform

Post by Rollerdash »

"What are you doing?! Get your hands off of. . . *Ragnorok catches on* NO! You'll never take me alive!, This Quintesson info will not be yours!"

*Ragnorok fires blanks at Cindersaur.*
verytired

kyle, field

Post by verytired »

Guzzle fell to the ground and screeched backwards uncontrollably. He pulled around and braked, finding himself facing a battered Sledge: he transforme and pulled Cindersaurs flametrower rifle out of his turret and grinned.
"Nice!" he said as he aimed...
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Ammo-Storage

Brawn had little trouble getting out of the way of Metrodash's shot. Had the Decepticon negated his surprise attack by announcing it. Brawn scrambled back up and slowly moved towards the Decepticon. That was close Brawn thought as he pulled a small object off his belt.

"Who has who, Decepti-crumb!?" Brawn yelled as he lobbed a fragmentation grenade behind whatever debris the Decepticon was hiding behind.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Quebec City

Crosscut sttoped in a parking area.

" I'm waiting for a reply on a small detail Sizzle " explained the ambassador using an encrypted frequency.

" How are you going Wreck-Gar? " asked Crosscut.

Near Camshaft was waiting and monitoring the converstaion, starting to fall into a bad mood.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Atrium, Metrotitan:

Roadbuster: -blocks the swing with his left forearm- "If you live long enough to get to the level you can kill me, I'll be surprised." -fires linear blaster cannon at Krunix's abdomen, shrapnel cannon snapping down and firing a shotgun blast of exploding shrapnel point blank at Krunix's face-

Ammo Storage, Metrotitan:

Nebulon: -rounds one of the gunracks, sees Metrodash in the distance scrabbling forward, stops dead as a fragmentation grenade klunks to the floor between the Targetmaster weapon and the target- "BLEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!" -runs for it-

Metrodash scrambled around the corner, shrapnel peppering his legs, the concussion sending him flying, somehow managing to hold onto the bazooka as he tumbles to a stop at the base of a wall.

Nebulon: -blown forward, sent flying, skids to a stop at Stepper's feet, bleeps weakly-

Stepper: -looks down at the battered droid, drops to one knee- "You okay?"

Nebulon: -sits up, shaking head, bleeps affirmative, gets dizzily to feet, staggers slightly, jumps, clambering up onto Steper's shoulder, activates magnetic plates on his feet, affixing himself to the hardpoint mount on Stepper's back just behind his right shoulder-
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Aero Blade

AES, Metrotitan

Post by Aero Blade »

It was several minutes before Aero Blade finally heaved a sigh, stepping back and putting his tools away as he looked towards Getaway.

"I've done all I'm able to," he said, looking very exhausted. It seemed more like mental stress than it did physical strain, though.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Atrium, Metrotitan

If Krunix even realized that he'd just been shot in the face and gut, the Decepticon security officer didn't show it. Whether he actually didn't feel any pain as the shrapnel cut a thousand tiny scratches into his head, or whether (as many of his comrades theorized) he simply didn't have enough of a personality to know how to react to it, the Decepticon didn't miss a beat.

"Then I strongly suggest you start feeling surprised," he told the Autobot. "While you still have time to feel anything at all."

With the arm that held the Metrodrone rifle, Krunix jabbed his elbow at Roadbuster's face. One he judged that his strike had his foe's full attention, he took aim with his left arm, pointed it at the Autobot's ankle, and fired a concussion blast at the joint. He followed that up by kneeing at the Autobot's midsection (or rather, where it had been moments ago), in the hopes that at least one of his previous strikes would have hit home and startled the enemy into a moment of deadly inaction.

Corridors, Metrotitan

"Alright then," Whirl said. "I'll do the honours. Stand back, Hardhead."

Taking aim with his photon rifle, the Wrecker started cutting a triangular piece of floor away.

AES, Metrotitan

Getaway looked down at Aero Blade, and spared a smile for the technician.

"You did well," he said. "It looks like we can slide in the new laser core without any trouble at all, now."

In actual fact, Getaway had no idea what it looked like; Transformer internal structures weren't something he was very familiar with. But he said it anyway, in an attempt to abate some of his obviously-stressed teammate's strain.

Pulling the core out of subspace, he held it gingerly in one hand. "Do you want to do the honours, or should I?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Kyle,, South Dakota

Excavator watched helpless as Sledge burned to death wreathed in flames.

He shook himself snapping back to reality and away from the horrible image his imagination had produced.

He aimed his rifle at Guzzle and fired .

"Duck Sledge Duck."

~*~

Sledge activated his flight boosters and shot into the air avoiding the full force of Guzzle's shot. His right foot was severely charred however.
verytired

kyle, field

Post by verytired »

Guzzle took the blast from Excavator in the chest, and fel clumsily to the ground. He cursed himself, knowing that hehad gotten over eager and shouldn't have let himself get surprised like that!
Guzzle tried to transform, but his Cog functions were overheated from the constant shifting he had gone through: he fired a wide spray of flame at Excavators vague postion whilst he staggered up.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Atrium, Metrotitan:

Roadbuster: -leans back, the elbow missing his face, grunting as the blast his his ankle armor, Krunix's knee glancing off his abdomen- "Hnn." -brings inear blaster cannon up, fires it at Krunix's face-