AWF Mayhem, 17th February 2003

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
AWF Press Office
Protoform

AWF Mayhem, 17th February 2003

Post by AWF Press Office »

The pyro’s go off, and we are PRE-RECORDED from tonight’s secret venue.

CloudStrifer vs. Starscreamer

RA: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall. Making his way down the aisle, from Atlanta, Georgia....Starscreamer!"

JFA: "And as Starscreamer makes his way to the ring, you've gotta be wondering what's going through his mind as he enters this match. After last week's show, Plasmodium said in an interview that he wants no part of Starscreamer as a partner, sidekick, manager, friend, or anything else."
JHA: "Can you blame him? Screamer was probably just trying to get in the guy's pants!"
JFA: "I would seriously question that. I think Starscreamer truly believes that his skills need honing and that..."
JHA: "Fruit basket!"
JFA: "WHAT?"
JHA: "Nothing, I didn't, I didn't say anything."

With CloudStrifer already in the ring, Screamer steps up onto the apron, looks down at his hand-made "#1 Plas Fan" shirt and rips it in half, then throws it into the crowd! The bell's rung and the two lock up in the center of the ring. Jockeying back and forth, Screamer locks in a headlock, but is tossed into the ropes, then knocked down with a shoudlerblock. Bouncing back up, Screamer runs the ropes and again is knocked down with a shoulderblock. Again, Screamer runs the ropes, but this time, as he comes off, Strifer catches him around the waist, lifts him into the air, and uses Screamer's own momentum to drop him throat-first over the top rope! Screamer is heaved back into the ring, and CloudStrifer goes for a cover that gets 1....2....before a kick out.

JFA: "Great leverage move by Cloud there! It was almost over early!"
JHA: "See, it's matches like these that make me miss the cWo...we need that random beating factor to spice things up..."
JFA: "Stop it...Screamer into the ropes again...Cloud misses a clothesline...misses another...flying forearm from Screamer! Both men back up, and a standing dropkick from Screamer! 1....2...and Cloud out of there."

As the two men return to a vertical base, Cloud quickly pokes Screamer in the eye, stuns him with a thrust to the throat, then mounts the second rope and drops a double-axehandle across his head. A count gets 1....2...and a kickout by Screamer. Wrapping in a headlock, Cloud can only hold it for a minute before Screamer frees himself, heaves Cloud into the ropes, and locks in a sleeper! Cloud reaches for the ropes, then suddenly kicks his leg up and nails Screamer with a low blow! Clutching desperately to the hold, Screamer and Cloud both stumble backward and topple through the ropes to the outside!

JFA: "Both men hard onto the floor! And I think Starscreamer got the worst of it!"
JHA: "I think he did too."
JFA: "Cloud picking Screamer up by the hair...and heaves him right into the steel steps! Screamer, clutching his shoulder in pain, heaved back inside...and Cloud may be looking to finish it here."

Strifer heaves Screamer into the corner, then makes a signal to the crowd and rushes in, then nails Screamer with a furious flurry of punches he calls the Skadi's Blizzard! After at least 20 lightning-fast punches, Strifer steps back and Starscreamer falls face-first onto the mat, looking unconscious. Strifer quickly rolls him over and goes for a cover, and the referee gets 1......2........and ALMOST 3 before Screamer lays a leg over the bottom rope.

JFA: "OOoooooooh. Thought it was over there."
JHA: "It's gonna be over in a second, Jay! Strifer's setting him up for the Odin's Spear!"
JFA: "Strifer, heaving Screamer in the air, looking for his version of the Jackhammer....no! Reversed! Screamer lands on his feet! Neckbreaker! Neckbreaker!"
JHA: "Ahhhhhh!"
JFA: "Screamer, with the advantage...what's he going for....Boston Crab! Boston Crab!"

As Starscreamer locks the Boston Crab on in the center of the ring, CloudStrifer tries to reach for the ropes, but when he can't reach the ropes, he reaches out and grabs the referee's pant leg for leverage, and as the referee trips and breaks free, Strifer uses the added leverage to break the hold! Confused, Starscreamer gets to his feet and turns around, but a refreshed CloudStrifer nails him with the Odin's Spear! As CloudStrifer goes for the cover, however, the stunned referee gets to his feet and calls for the bell!"

RA: "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this bout, as a result of a disqualification...Starscreamer!"

JHA: "Starscreamer kept his winning streak alive! I can't believe it!"
JFA: "And CloudStrifer up in the referee's face about it....come on, it was the right call...oh my! Starscreamer turning Strifer around, and the two are at it again!"
JHA: "This isn't over, J! This is not over!"

As the fans cheer, Starscreamer and CloudStrifer brawl all the way up the aisle, assuring Jay's claims that their war is, in fact, far from over!

The broadcast goes backstage, where Claypool is knocking loudly on the locker room door of Cyberstrike. The door opens, and Cyberstrike looks more than a little surprised to see Claypool at his door.

Cyber: "Clay.....Clay......er, what can I do for ya?"
Clay: "I've got some questions I need answered."
Cyber: "Well, you see, I was just about to jump in the shower and..."
Clay: "I mean right now."
Cyber: "Ahhhh....fair enough....what's on your mind?"
Clay: "Just one thing: Mr. Vaccaro. You see, I know about the little business you've got going on the side. I know where you go when you leave the arena at night."
Cyber: "Oh do you?"
Clay: "That's right. I know all about X-WCW. I know about how you started up your two-bit operation to try to beat the AWF in the ratings. I know about how you love being a big fish in a really little pond. And I know about how much you hated Mr. Vaccaro because his company was handing you your ass in the ratings every week."
Cyber: "Now, just a minute, I...."
Clay: "You shut the hell up! I know people, people who tell me how much you've always wanted the X-WCW to be bigger than the AWF, how you would do anything......ANYTHING to see to it that Mr. Vaccaro's company failed. Now tell me! Who did it?!"
Cyber: "Who did what?!"

Clay suddenly turns red in the face, grabs Cyberstrike by the collar and slams him up against the row of lockers against the wall.

Clay: "You damn well know what! Who planted the bomb in Vaccaro's car?!? Tell me!"
Cyber: "I don't know!!!!"
Clay: "Liar! You'll tell me now, or I'll splatter your ass all over this room!"
Cyber: "I don't knoooooooooooooowwww!!!"

As Cyberstrike insists on his innocence, Clay grabs him by the throat and heaves him across the room, straight through the pre-event spread that sits in front of Cyberstrike's locker, spraying food everywhere! Clay reaches over and picks up a scallop wrapped in bacon and eats it, then throws the toothpick at the unconscious Cyberstrike.

Clay: "You better be telling the truth, punk..."

JFA: "Claypool is a man possessed!"
JHA: "That's a damn shame!"
JFA: "Since when are you on Cyberstrike's side?"
JHA: "I wasn't talking about him! Look at all that food that's going to waste!"
JFA: "How sympathetic of you."
JHA: "I better get down there to see how the foo...how Cyberstrike's doing."
JFA: "You stay right there."

Backstage

JFA: "There he is, God Jinrai with the opportunity of his life, and wait…there's the Game, not looking at all happy, he's avoided both Keith Kincaid and Lisa Lovelace all night…what's this about?"

G91: "Big man…wait up."

Jinrai: "E, what's going on with that envelope you got last week?"

G91: "That's not the issue here big man, the issue is what I have given you…out there in that ring is the opportunity. This is your chance to take the ball and run with it. You know, you have all the ability in the world…and with the way things are going at some point my best friend is going to need someone to watch his back."

Jinrai: "With you around? Not likely!"

G91: "Look, you and I go way back…I helped get you in here, and now I'm giving you the chance to make a name for yourself. Now is your chance to earn your place in the hierarchy of the AWF…we don't get a lot of shots at greatness in life man…so seize this one!"

Jinrai: "All right…thanks for this."

The two friends shake hands as Jinrai makes his way to the ring.

JFA: "What was…what was that about? Jinrai and Ghostal, up next!"

A commercial is shown for the new Degeneration NeXt UnCOVERED DVD: Available now at stores everywhere or online at AWFSHOPZONE.Com. This DVD highlights the high and dirty low points, and all the antics of the AWF's first and favorite faction.

Vin Ghostal v God Jinrai

The Saga Continues begins to play and the crowd responds with its typical jeers…

RA: "This contest is scheduled for one fall…making his way to the ring area…he hails from Camden New Jersey, he is Vin Ghostal!"

JFA: "One of the most sadistic, evil, wretched, twisted human beings, I have ever had the mispleasure of dealing with in my life on his way to the ring…"

JHA: "How can you say that about Jinrai…he isn't out here to defend himself!"

JFA: "I'm talking about that paranoid psychotic on his way out now…the former AWF champion Vin Ghostal. The man is about as sadistic as they come...I think he's crazier than a pet coon!"

JHA: "Ugh…not the redneckisms again…"

Vin Ghostal takes the microphone and stands in the middle of the ring.

VG: "You know…I want to know who exactly the big ogre who I have to face tonight sucked off to get this match. I know he's the Game's private goon…but come on…who has he beaten? A bunch of no talent, mid-card jobbers? Who is he to step into the ring with the best there is, was, or ever will be? WHO IS HE? WHO IS HE TO THINK HE IS EVEN IN THE SAME LEAGUE AS VIN GHOSTAL? I'm a two time AWF champion! I'm the man who has destroyed everyone he's faced, be it Thundercracker84, Sean O'Con, Redstreak…you name them and I have crushed them all. And now this nobody wants to step in here with the baddest guy of them all…that's just crr…"

In the end by linkin park cuts Ghostal off as God Jinrai charges the ring with no introduction.

JFA: "I think Ghostal just shot his mouth off once too often…GJ in here like a house on fire…series of clubbing blows to Ghostal, irish whip to the corner, Ghostal staggers out, only to be sent to the opposite corner, only to stagger out and drop to his knees, pleading with the big man to back down."

JHA: "show mercy you big idiot…you're out of his league!"

JFA: "I don't buy the rantings of that ego-maniac for a second. Neither does Jinrai who answers Ghostal's pleads with a boot to the face. VG in real trouble here…this young superstar here to make a name for himself…and he's here to do it at Ghostal's expense. Jinrai slaps that bing hand around the throat of Ghostal and with a choke picks him up, one handed pick up by the big man here…hoisting Ghostal into the air now with both hands, dead man's choke, Ghostal gasping for air…referee counting, and Jinrai tosses Ghostal back into the corner before the 5 count."
JHA: "This barbarian…he can't do this to Vinny G!"

JFA: "J, I hate to break it to you, but he IS doing this to Vinny G. Ghostal now in the corner…and he is getting whipped like a government mule! Stomps right in the face, and Jinrai in clear control here…referee pulling GJ off to give him a warning and Ghostal rolls out of the ring and onto the floor. Ghostal, barely able to stand…looks like he's grabbing his ball and heading home."

JHA: "No way…Ghostal is no coward…he's…uh…he's…uh"

JFA: "He's running scared! And Jinrai in pursuit, grabbing the Jersey boy by the hair and ramming him face first into the guardrail! Now dragging Ghostal…and I do mean dragging Ghostal back to the ring area, what a beating thus far by this young upstart being handed down to one of the AWF's top superstars. Ghostal in the ring now and GJ scooping him up and dropping him with the snake eyes on the top turnbuckle! Ghostal busted open…and that snake eyes just widened the wound created by the face plant Ghostal took to the guard rail. Jinrai with a cover, 1, 2, and a kick out…kick out by the former champion."

JHA: "Doesn't this guy know his role? This is Vinny G! What the hell is he doing?"

JFA: "He's trying to win the match J, he's trying to move up that ladder. He's trying to do what the Game told him to do, to run with the ball. Jinrai pulling Ghostal up by his hair, and a low blow…low blow by the former champ."

JHA: "The great equalizer, HA HA!"

JFA: "Jinrai doubled over, and the badly bleeding Ghostal trying to pull himself up to his feet after that cheap shot. Ghostal bleeding profusely. Back to his feet finally after some effort, what a beating he has taken here in this match. Now trying to get to work, drives his knee into the lower back of Jinrai, trying to immobilize the much larger opponent. Ghostal now perched on the second rope and drives the elbow down into the small of the back. Making quick work now, he drags Jinrai to the middle of the ring and now Ghostal locks in the Sharpshooter. Sharpshooter, right in the middle of the ring. Ghostal peeling back with every bit of muscle, every ounce of strength…Jinrai in obvious pain, we can hear the screams from here. Jinrai now pushing himself up and trying to use that upper body strength to push himself to the ropes…and he's nearly there…just inches to go, but Ghostal releases the hold, only to drop down on the small of the back again…sending Jinrai crashing to the canvas…now dragging him back to the middle and locking in the hold again!"

JHA: "TAP OUT! TAP OUT YOU IDIOT! He thinks he can stand this? That's just craaaaazy."

JFA: "Much as I hate that phrase, Ghostal does it so much better…the sharpshooter again applied in the middle of the ring and Jinrai again in pain. Ghostal screaming at the referee to ask him, but Jinrai emphatically saying no. He will not pack it in here folks…there isn't going to be any quit in this man. Out of sheer frustration now, Ghostal breaks the hold, gives the referee a shove and proceeds to stomp the back of God Jinrai. I tell you what J, I don't know how Ghostal continues to get away with abusing referees like this."

JHA: "Perhaps cause a ref screwed him out of his title."

JFA: 'Yeah, and the Game said he would review it for Ghostal. He's going to make this right J, but that doesn't mean Ghostal can take liberties on the officials. Jinrai to his knees, trying desperately to get to his feet, Ghostal with a series of punches to the face of Jinrai, referee trying to break this up, but he gets a hard shove to the corner and the referee is down.'
JHA: "What a clutz, did you see that? Tripped on his own two feet!"

JFA: "Right…and a hard shove by Ghostal had nothing to do with it right?"

JHA: "No…inconsequential action at best."

JFA: 'You live in a sick little world. Ghostal now to the outside…what's that sicko doing? What? NO! Put that down! Ghostal with a steel chair and he's moving into the ring, poised, coiled, ready to strike…'

JHA: "BATTER UP!"

JFA: "SICK! Ghostal unloading with that chair, and Jinrai drops to the mat like a sack of potatoes."

JHA: "WHAT?"

JFA: 'Nevermind, and Ghostal with a few good shots now…now trying to lift up that dead weight that is God Jinrai, using every bit of strength he has, and drops him…WHIRLWIND ON THE CHAIR! SICK! SICK! SICK! Ghostal gets rid of the evidence, now over to the corner to wake the official up…oh, what a big hero…the ref is out still and Ghostal slaps him up a little to get him awake. Now the cover…1….2…thr…NO! GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY AND HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD, Jinrai just kicked out. And Ghostal in a rage now, grabbing the referee and delivering a whirlwind to the ref!'

JHA: 'You know…we go through more refs that way…'

JFA: "You're so cold…you're a cold sick human being…and Ghostal now…with another hoist…again struggling, but again he gets off a whirlwind…cover…no referee…Ghostal looking around, realizing now that he punked out the ref…great thinking."

JHA: "Well if they weren't always out to get him…here comes one!"

JFA: "No…this isn't right…this is not the way to end the match…cover…1…2….and ANOTHER KICKOUT! The big man refusing to stay down. Taking the Game's words to heart and Ghostal can't believe this."

JHA: "THAT REFEREE WAS SLOW TO GET DOWN HERE! THE REFS ARE TRYING TO SCREW OVER Vin Daddy!"

JFA: "I think you're starting to sound as paranoid as he does…Ghostal now in disbelief, has to be asking himself what he has to do…and it looks like he's…my God…is he pulling his own hair out? What the hell? A look of sheer anger on his blood stained face. AND JINRAI JUST SAT STRAIGHT UP! Ghostal in absolute shock…almost horror at this! Applying the boots, stomping Jinrai back to the ground. The referee trying to break this up and Ghostal drops him with a huge clothesline."

JHA: 'LOOK!'

JFA: "Shades of the Undertaker here…Jinrai sitting straight up again. Ghostal absolutely beside himself…the big man to his feet now and Ghostal's punches having little effect, those normally deadly lefts and rights not doing the trick here…Jinrai is to his feet. He shoves Ghostal back, Ghostal returns charging in and Jinrai with a massive boot to the face! Now scooping Ghostal up, and a GOD BOMBER! GOD BOMBER! Jinrai with a cover of his own…but there's no referee to count it…damn it J, I could have counted to 15 by now…"

JHA: "You can count to 15? You sure you're from Texas?"

JFA: "HAR HAR! Another official finally to the ring, 1, 2, UPSE…no…Ghostal with his foot on the rope…foot on the rope saves Ghostal…Jinrai pulling Ghostal to his feet…and Ghostal grabs the referee by the shirt, tugging at him. Jinrai releases Ghostal…and Ghostal shoves the referee hard…referee's refusing to disqualify Ghostal and I think that is what he has been trying to do for the better part of this match…referee in the corner shaken up and Ghostal reaching into his tights, what does he have? Jinrai hoisting him up for another powerbomb, and Ghostal…HE HAD BRASS KNUCKS! He just popped Jinrai on the way up with the knucks! He lands on top and hooks the leg…the referee has recovered…not like this…1, 2, 3! Ghostal is the winner…damn him…damn him to hell."

JHA: "I wasn't worried!"

JFA: "That's why you are sweating?"

JHA: 'No…its just hot in here…or something."

JFA: "Ghostal with the win…he is bloodied, he is battered, but on this night thanks to some underhanded tactics he is victorious. Ghostal on his way to the back…a little smirk on his face…but Jinrai just sat up in the ring…and a look of pure hatred directed towards Ghostal…Ghostal with a look of shock on his face, and he isn't wasting any time to get to the back. I think this young man just earned his stripes here tonight…Ghostal better watch his back, he may have won this battle…but I think he's managed to make another bitter enemy."

Backstage

Keith Kincaid stands outside the door of the Commissioner’s office, hammering away for an answer. Eventually, the door opens, but it is not Galvatron91 that steps out.

Scout: “Yes?”
KK: “Is it possible to get a word with the Game regarding tonight’s card? There are a few eyebrow-raising matches that I’d like to get comment on…”
Scout: “Well you can’t. He’s not taking interviews.”
KK: “But… the main event?”
Scout: “Okay. You want to know why? It’s all to do with giving the fans the best value for money – black and white is boring, shades of grey are soooo passe. Bright, vivid colours are the in-thing, especially in light of the break-up of the CWO Panda Brigade. This is why Galvy’s booked a fun little eight man tag for later on – the Foundation, Redstreak, Blaster_86, The King and The Lock will be taking on TC84, Mirage… nmathew and Quick Switch.”

JFA: “That’s… an interesting combination…”
JHA: “I’ll say…”

Ravage vs. OP2005

“Slow Chemical” fills the arena as OP2005 makes his way to the ring.

JHA: “This guy’s still on the roster?”
JFA: “And listen to that deafening reaction from the crowd!”
JHA: “Deafening? Nono – you just think you’ve been deafened because you can’t hear anything. That… that’s the sound of apathy!”

As OP reaches the ring, the music swiftly changes to “I Will Be Heard” and the crowd erupt.

JFA: “But that isn’t!”
JHA: “What do these people see in him? It can’t all be sympathy heat!”
JFA: “Ravage making his way purposefully down the aisle now… slides into the ring and OP2005 going straight for him! Stomping away… forearms to the back of the neck…”
JHA: “Can I go get a soda?”
JFA: “No! OP slamming Big Daddy Rav’s head into the top turnbuckle… goes for the Irish Whip. Nothing happening. Tries again. Nope… Third time lucky?”
JHA: “Holy moses!!”

Refusing to be thrown across the ring, Ravage rushes from the corner and almost takes his opponent’s head off with a thundering clothesline.

JHA: “That has got to hurt…”
JFA: “Without doubt… Ravage picking OP up now… and a huge chokeslam! The power of this man is unbelievable…”
JHA: “Yeah… what is he again? Four foot seven? Four foot eight?”
JFA: “Now Ravage dragging his opponent up again… setting him up…. Hangover!”
JHA: “Thank god… now this match is over, right?”
JFA: “It certainly looks like it… Very nonchalant cover by Ravage… one… two… three, stick a fork in him, he’s done!”

As Ravage stands triumphant in the middle of the ring, the crowd’s attention suddenly turns to the ramp.

JFA: “Who… is that?!”
JHA: “I don’t know… but I want!!!”

A very scantily clad young lady has appeared on the stage at the top of the ramp, and is slowly performing a dance, capturing Ravage’s attention.

JFA: “And I’m not quite sure what to make of… OH MY GOD!!”
JHA: “What?”
JFA: “Mirage just came out of the crowd and levelled Ravage from behind with a steel chair! And just battering him on the mat, now… this is sick!”
JHA: “Sorry… what?”
JFA: “The Big Ragebowski destroying Ravage in the ring… taking out his frustrations for his defeat last week, I do believe… and that young lady just watching and laughing… this is sick.”

The damage done, Mirage slams the chair down on the mat alongside Ravage, before sprinting up the aisle. He grabs the grinning lady by the hand, and they dart out of the arena to the back.

Intercontinental Championship:
The HeartBrend Kid (c) vs. Sixswitch

Backstage, Lisa Lovelace stands with the GPA

Lisa: "Viewfind...recently a tremendous amount of controversy has been generated by your GPA. You've been heavily involved in one man in particular, namely the Welsh Wonder, Sixswitch. Care to comment."

Viewfind: "Listen ho...its like this, we GPA bros are all about three things...the bling, the bank, and the broads...so what we do, ties to one of those things. So you figure it out...right now, we gots ta tend to bidness...word!"

Lisa: "J, not a lot of answers here..."

JFA: "thanks lisa...not even a lot of coherent sentences there. I guess the actions of the GPA will remain shrouded in a haze."

JHA: "Just like their locker room...after all they are lords of the blings..."

JFA: "What the hell is a bling?"

JHA: "Ask your wife..."

JFA: "Yeah...on to more important issues, like the Intercontinental Title...and the first title defense by Brendinio Heat!"

JHA: "No! No no no! Its Brendinio HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT!"

operation blade Hits the loudspeakers as the crowd leaps to its feet.

RA: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the AWF Intercontinental Championship...first making his way to the ring area, the challenger...the Welsh Wonder...Sixswitch!"

JFA: "Quite an ovation here...in spite of the recent controversy that has surrounded this young man."

JHA: "You mean like the fact that he hired the GPA to help out his backstage ass?"

JFA: "I still don't believe that and I have yet to see any type of proof to link the two."

Are you ready?

JFA: "We're ready..."

JHA: "I think it's a rhetorical question you trog..."

you think you can tell us what to do?
You think you can tell us what to wear?
You think you're better? Well you better get ready...
FOR BRENDINIO HEAT!

The sounds of Filmstar take over for the DN theme as Sean O'Con is shown at the top of the entryway.

RA: 'And his opponent, hailing from Wiltshire and representing Degeneration NeXt...he is the NEW AWF Intercontinental Champion, he is Brendinio Heat, the Heart Brend Kid Sean O'Con!"

JHA: 'What an ego maniac!'
JFA: "Listen to the crowd...I wasn't sure if there would be a fan favorite in this match...but the Brendinio Heat chant indicates there just might be. The pyro goes off as O'Con enters the ring and takes his customary turnbuckle hammock position, Sixswitch merely shaking his head with a smirk on his face, as if to say, 'some things never change.' Referee calls for the bell and we are under way. O'Con leaps down and the two lockup, collar elbow tie up, the Champ with an underhook and a hip toss. Sixswitch up to his knees quickly, O'Con smirking and taking a little backwards jog around his opponent. Six shaking his head, back to his feet and now the two lock up
again. Sixswitch tries to shoot the leg for a take down, but O'Con sprawls to block, leaving Six exposed, O'Con takes advantage with a textbook gut wrench suplex."

JHA: "You know I really hate these guys..."

JFA: "Fine contribution to the match there J. HBK moves to follow up, but Six with a kick up and back to his feet...a little smile on his face. O'Con not impressed that someone other than the Game did that patented DN kick up to their feet...lock up again, this time Six moves into a headlock postion, wrenching it in, O'Con backing towards the ropes, Six capitalizes with an Irish whip, HBK bounces back, Six with a leap frog over the top, HBK, back now ducks SS attempt at a clothesline, bounces again, Six leap frog again, but O'Con stops by pulling on the ropes, and lunges forward with a bulldog! O'Con to his feet tapping his head, slight smirk on his face now as he assumes control early on here in this match up."

JHA: 'What a glory hound!'

JFA: "And you used to be president of his fan club!"

JHA: "That was before all these trogs jumped on board the O'Con band wagon..."

JFA: "Ahhhh....couldn't handle sharing...course, from what your mother has said I'm not surprised. O'Con with the prone Sixswitch, locking in the arms and legs and rolling back with him into the Mexican Surfboard. Highly painful submission hold here locked in by the champion, as we can see by the anguish on the face of the challenger. Referee asking if Six wants to pack it in and call it a night, but Six is such a trooper, I gotta believe it would take a pack of wild coons raiding his hen house to get him to head home."

JHA: "WHAT THE [CENSORED] ARE YOU BABBLING ON ABOUT COONS AND HEN HOUSES FOR YOU REDNECK FREAK!?!"

JFA: "Just an expression J, calm down...HBK sensing that a new approach may be needed and rolling over from the surfboard, he releases and makes his way to the top rope...leaping from the top, and driving that elbow drop right into the small of the back. The Champion firmly in control of the matchup here. Over to the corner...and we know what he's doing here...he's tuning the band...a stomp...and from the back...wait a minute...HBK about to launch forward with a Heart Brend Kick...Sixswitch staggering to his feet...but here comes Prowl? from the back, clutching to the foot of HBK from under the ropes...HBK lunges forward, but falls down due to that blatent trip. Prowl? Smirking...HBK glaring towards the outside...rolls to his feet and catatpults himself over the top rope. What an impact…Prowl?'s head bouncing off the guard rail and HBK collecting himself to go back into the ring…but Sixswitch there to greet him with a round house kick to the side of the face and the champion is down."

JHA: "See!?! Sixswitch did hire the GPA! I TOLD YOU!"

JFA: "I just can't believe that…I just can't! Sixswitch now in control, seeking to capitalize with a sit down guillotine leg drop across the throat of the IC champion. Now Six with a head of steam, bouncing of the ropes, lionsault off the middle rope and splashing down on the champion. Cover, 1, 2…and a near fall there. Propping HBK up in the corner across the bottom turnbuckle, Sixswitch backing, gaining a running start and a drop kick to the face! HBK has to be out…Sixswitch sensing his victory here…and a great move here, he executes the Sixshooter…right there to follow up that devastating running drop kick to the face. A cover…1, 2, and ne…NO! NO! NO NO! HBK able to get the shoulder up and Sixswitch stunned…hell I'm stunned too…is there any end to the resiliency of HBK?"

JHA: 'No way, he's brendinio HEEEEEEEEEEAT!'

JFA: "Sixswitch can't believe it…and now he's setting up for a second sixshooter…delivery, but this time HBK with the knees up…Sixswitch lands with the knees of the champion driven hard into his spine! HBK up to his feet…Sixswitch in a daze stumbling up as well…and HDD! HDD! O'Con has this won now for sure…but wait a damn minute…WAIT A DAMN MINUTE! Viewfind, Unicron, & Divebomb out here now…since Prowl? didn't do the job earlier. Unicron with a massive powerbomb on HBK, catching him completely off guard, and Divebomb taking flight with his Aerial Strike to follow up. Now Viewfind…what a tough guy…with the Philly Pimp Drop on a helpless HBK. The GPA making no moves towards Sixswitch…"

JHA: "I'd say HBK just got punked out…WORD!"

JFA: "The bell is ringing, the referee trying to get the GPA out of the ring…but here comes the Game…he's got some friends!"

JHA: "yeah…a very cold one…"

JFA: "Sledge hammer in hand, the commissioner is coming out to take care of business, and with him here comes Strafe and Windcharger! The Game first in the ring and he levels Divebomb right in the face with the sledge…Windy and Strafe chasing Unicron, Prowl?, and Viewfind out…who gather up Divebomb on the way out…and on their way up all three conscious members of the GPA with grins on their faces. The Game looking over his best friend…Sixswitch meanwhile had been pushed to the outside in all this…the match has been called, Sixswitch has been disqualified…what the hell is the GPA doing? DAMN THEM!"

Following the match, cameras cut backstage and find Claypool skulking through the halls, and as he rouns a corner, he bumps right into Vin Ghostal!

Clay: "Well well well, if it isn't good ol' Casper."
Vin: "Clay! How good to see you! How was the retirement home? Comfy?"
Clay: "Don't start with me, Casp, I'm not in the mood."
Vin: "Awwww, why not, buddy boy? Did they cut off your Depends allowance?"

Before Ghostal can even finish his insult, Claypool grabs the gold-clad superstar by the vest and slams him against the wall.

Vin: "Hey hey hey!!! Easy on the threads!"
Clay: "Tell me what you know about Mr. Vaccaro's disappearance. And make it fast."
Vin: "Oh, you did not just go there. Don't even tell me that you're dragging me into..."
Clay: "Everyone's on the list. And jerk-offs like you are right at the top."
Vin: "The list? Who do you think you are, that prick Redsmear? I'd expect more of you, Clay ol' pal."
Clay: "Tell me....what you know....about Mr. Vaccaro...."
Vin: "Know? I know it all! Vaccaro and I were best buds, you know that! You think I don't wonder every day who blew him up? I'm on your side!"
Clay: "If you were that curious, you should have tried to find out a long time ago."
Vin: "Don't try to give me a guilt trip, Clay. Maybe I don't want to know. Maybe I'm afraid of what I might find."
Clay: "Afraid? What's to be afraid of?"

As Clay asks the question, Ghostal frees himself from the former cWo leader's grip and starts walking off.

Ghostal: "That's for you to find out..."

Bombshell & Wolfang vs. Hardcore Champion Viewfind & Unicron

JFA: And this next match been brewing since last week after Wolfang beat Unicron.
JHA: Yeah those silly cheatahs Viewfind just tried to jump in there to prevent them from cheating and got knocked down for it!
JFA: Unicron also got knocked down as we saw, by Viewfind.
JHA: Accidents happen yo!

JRA: Comeing to the ring first representing the GPA from Parts unknown and Philadelphia Pennsylvania The AWF Harcore Champion Viewfind and Unicron!

JHA: Yeah the coolest guys in the AWF!
JFA: Cool maybe but if they lose this Bombshell gets a shot at Viewfind’s Hardcore title.
JHA: Even if they did lose here there ain’t no way Viewfind’d get beat by that loser

JRA: And their opponents coming to the ring First Bombshell and Wolfang!

Bombshell’s entrance Your gonna pay hits as the crowd half cheers and half boos him as he makes his way to the ring.

JFA: Crowd not sure how to accept this former cWo man.
JHA: Well the booing half is right
JFA: I’m sure you’d think that

As Bombshell hits the ring his music stops and The Zoo hits but Wolfang doesn’t appear up the ring ramp

JFA: Where is he?
JHA: He realized he was out classed?

The ref just shrugs ringing the bell as Bombshell and Unicron square off locking up and Bomshell quickly catches the edge kicking Unicron in the stomach and then hitting a clothes line knocking Unicron down when the Archive-tron turns on to a camera backstage Camera where Wolfang and Black Zarak are being taken out by Raid and the NWA.

JFA: That explains everything.
JHA: They probably deserved it!
JFA: You deserve it more then them.
JHA: Yeah but my homeboy Viewfind would never do that to me HAH!
JFA: Bombshell is livid now.

Bombshell seethes with Anger as he turns around to go back at Unicron but gets caught with a throat strike causing him to stumble back he then Unicron grabs him hitting a clothes line in return for what Bombshell did earlier then locking him up for a sling shot catapult sending Bombshell into the turn buckle then falling backwards stunned.
JHA: YEAH GO UNICRON!
JFA: This is a handicap match Bombshell’s partner was ambushed before the match by the rest of the GPA and now he is stuck here being gang beaten.
JHA: Look I think Viewfind wants a piece of this guy who thinks he can be hardcore. HAH Bombshell can’t even be softcore!

Viewfind leans over the ropes calling for the tag from Unicron who just puts a solid boot into the spine of Bombshell causing him writhe in agony as he walks over and tags in Viewfind which gets a lot of boos.

JHA: Remember that one half of the crowd that I said was right?
JFA: Yes.
JHA: They are idiots again.

Viewfind jumps through the ropes picking bombshell up and delivering a few knife edge chops before pulling him from the corner and delivering a spine buster slam then hitting a leg drop then rolling over yelling at Bombshell about being Hardcore and that Bombshell isn’t that.

JFA: Disgusting, the ref should just stop this.
JHA: I know, this may be the GPA but damn Bombshell is boring, he doesn’t even fight back.
JFA: You’re despicable
JHA: Your mom said the same thing about you.
JFA: I need a new announcing partner.
JHA: So do I.

Viewfind taunts the crowd for a bit then goes over to the slowly raising Bombshell and hitting a quick snap suplex on the Bomber then hopping back up and giving him a few good stomps. Before making his way to the middle rope and jumping off and landing his fist in the chest of Bombshell causing his body to convulse then lay out as Viewfind gets back up and signals for the Philly Pimp Drop grabbing Bombshell getting ready to lift him but Bombshell quickly locks Viewfind up and hits him with a sidewalk slam.

JFA: and Bombshell just bought himself some time with that move as Viewfind is stunned and taking his time to get up.
JHA: And Bombshell looks like he won’t get up
JFA: Well give him as much he is fighting in a handi-cap match
JHA: He’s the one who wants to be hardcore not me.
JFA: And if this was Viefind in the 2 on 1
JHA: Homeslice ain’t stupid like dat yo!

Viewfind gets to his feet angry now and throws quick jabs at the face of the dazed Bombshell whose eyes had glazed over like he wasn’t there. Bombshell stumbles to the ropes where Unicron gives him a quick shot to the back head pushing him forward. Right to Viewfind who grabs his right arms and throws him into the ropes telegraphing the back body drop getting a kick to the jaw causing Viewfind to shoot up. Bombshell then kicks him in the gut causing him to hunch back over.

JFA: Bombshell with more energy out of no where…. He’s setting up the Atomic Bomb!
JHA: You have to be kidding me he was dead a second ago!
JFA: Not dead now! Viewfind is up and down! Solid connection Viewfind looks out of it.
Bombshell with the pin!
JHA: NO!
JFA: 1…..2…. and Unicron interrupts the cound with a kick.
JHA: WHOOOO!

Bombshell gets up as the two big men begin to slug it out again. Bombshell eventually takes the Advantage and throws Unicron into the ropes and follows up with a clothes line over them Unicron hitting the floor.

JFA: And Bombshell has just taken this match over, Both GPA men down AND AT THE RAMP HERE COMES WOLFANG!
JHA: No… No… Bad… Very Bad…
JFA: He is battered and here he… No… dammit Prowl? With a steel chair just stopped him.
JHA: Hey he can’t just suddenly wanna join mid-match Prowl? was just enforcing the rules
JFA: That’s a load of crap and you know it

Bombshell turns around and goes back and gets ready to go after Prowl? but Unicron springs up leveling Bombshell with a Trashcan lid to the head. The ref not seeing it as he looked to Viewfind who was still down but is quickly up after the sound of the metal of the lid bending and as Bombshell stumbles back he puts him in the firemans carry and hits the Philly Pimp Drop catching a three count.

JFA: Dammit the GPA just stole the match.
JHA: They did not.

Prowl? Keeps going towards the ring as Divebomb and Raid come out as well each with a weapon in hand as the GPA surrounds the downed Bombshell in the middle of the ring.

Viewfind tells them to cut his music and grabs a mic looking at Bombshell who is staring at the ceiling.

Viewfind: You wanna play hardcore? Alright well this is how my group does things Hardcore style yo, Hit it!

And with that the entire GPA begins to unload on Bombshell Prowl? and Divebomb hitting him with chairs Divebobm clubs him with a bat.

JFA: This is disgusting.
JHA: It’s what Bombshell deserves.
JFA: This is horrible. Divebomb giving his steel chair to Viewfind as he and Unicron hold Bombshell up and..

The sickening crack of a chair on a skull echoes out through the arena

JFA: Viewfind just broke Bombshell… this is gross.

Viewfind’s music starts up again as the GPA leave the ring but as Viewfind leaves he throws the chair on Bombshell laughing as he slides out up past the slowly raising Wolfang on the ramp.

Plasmodium vs. RCOSD

One Man Army" blares, and the crowd comes to its feet in boos as RCOSD heads to the ring.

JFA: And here he comes. That dastardly, evil SOB RCOSD.
JHA: Dastardly?! HA! He owes Red one that's a year old, why else would he go after him!
JFA: He should have gotten over it. He's screwed Redstreak out of the AWF title twice, and that's just flat out not cool. He had no business getting involved!
JHA: So what! Ghostal deserves to be champion anyway! TC84's a little bitch!
JFA: What would you say to TC84 facing Red for the title?
JHA: I'd yawn my eyes out, and it's irrelevant, Sixswitch is the #1 contender!
JFA: We'd get a good clean match out of two men with a lot of respect for each other, I'll have you know, and our Commissioner, from my understanding, isn't quite done with Sixswitch yet.

It's about then that "Virus" hits, and Plasmodium comes to the ring to a nice round of cheers. He wastes little time, dashing in and tackling the One Man Army in the center of the ring.

Plas goes right to work, pummeling RCOSD ruthlessly until the One Man Army kicks him off. RCOSD then whips Plas off the ropes and into a clothesline. Plas pops back up, however, and RCOSD levels him again! RCOSD then drags Plas over to the turnbuckle, climbs up top and nails him with a moonsault! He covers, but Plas kicks out after two!

As RCOSD pulls him up, Plas gets in a few blows to the midsection, then catches his second wind, going off the ropes and bulldogging RCOSD to the mat! The crowd cheers wildly as both men lay face down for a moment before getting up. Plas nails RCOSD with a few forearms to the face, backing him to the turnbuckle, where he goes at him with boots to the chest! After a few kicks, Plas drags RCOSD back out, wraps his arms around and suplexes him, then rolls him into the small package, but RCOSD kicks out at two!

JFA: No! Plasmodium almost with a huge upset right there, but RCOSD kicks out at the last second.
JHA: Plas can't beat a one man army! If there were three Plas', RCOSD would still kick 'em all around!
JFA: You're not making sense...

Plas then decides it's time to end it, and locks RCOSD into the Cold Torment! RCOSD screams wildly, but forces himself over to the ropes, which makes Plas break the hold. Plas and the ref then argue about it a few moments, which allows RCOSD to catch his breath, then nail Plas from behind! He chops Plas into the ropes, whips him over and drops him with a thunderous clothesline! He shouts over his opponent, then pulls him to his feet and takes him over to the turnbuckle.

JHA: Oh, I know what's coming here!!!
JFA: RCOSD, setting up now, and...wait a minute!!!!
JHA: NO! GET HIM OUTTA HERE! NOOOOOOOO!!!

Redstreak comes careening in from the crowd, still fully dressed, and as RCOSD hits the Smug Shot, he gets up on the apron, distracting the ref! RCOSD has the cover and the win wrapped up, but there is no ref to count for him! Seeing why the ref is distracted, RCOSD comes charging straight at Redstreak, who ducks and drops off the apron altogether. As the ref checks on Plas, RCOSD slides out and starts trading blows with his enemy before Red whips him into the steel steps! The crowd cheers as loud as it can as Red pulls RCOSD up to the announce table!

JHA: Get away! Get away!!!!!!!!
JFA: I think I know what's coming here...Red sets him up...REDOCUTION! REDOCUTION ON THE TABLE!

Red, barely winded, pulls himself back up and drags RCOSD back to the ring just as the ref turns around to see what happened to the One Man Army. Feigning any responsibility for his condition, Redstreak slides his foe back in. Plas has the presence of mind to roll him up, and the ref turns back in time to see it.

JFA: One...two...three! Yes! Plasmodium with the big win here tonight! What an assist by Redstreak too!
JHA: Bar Red from the ring! He just cost RCOSD that match!
JFA: Tit for tat, they say...
JHA: Tits? Where?

Red walks up the ramp backward, chuckling at RCOSD's condition as he is left in the center of the ring. Plas gives him a nod for the assist, then goes back to celebrating

European Title: Black Zarak vs. Deathscream

JFA: The AWF European Championship is about to be defended here as we wait on Black Zarak to get out here.

RA: "The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the AWF European Championship. Introducing first, the challenger, currently in the ring at this time, from London, England, Deathscream!"

The crowd begin to boo as Deathscream's name is announced but the fans reaction quickly reverts to cheers as Manic Street Preachers' 'Motown Junk' hits and Black Zarak appears on the stage with the European title belt in hand.

RA: "And his opponent, from Failsworth, Manchester, he is one half of Blood and Thunder and the current European Champion, he is Black Zarak!"

JHA: Why are these people cheering Black Zarak? He's not even a worthy champion, he should be stripped of the title immediately.
JFA: Why? Just because he left the cWo? You're an idiot you know that?
JHA: Why thank y...HEY!

Black Zarak poses on the turnbuckles and Deathscream stalks him. The ref calls for the bell and we are underway!

JFA: They lock up, hammerlock by Deathscream, reversed by Zarak, Deathscream with a snapmare takedown, and finishes it off with a leg drop across the throat of Black Zarak.
JHA: What power! I predict a new Euro champion by the end of the match Jay.
JFA: That remains to be seen. Zarak back up now.

Deathscream takes a swing at Zarak, but Zarak ducks it and counters with quick kick to the mid-section followed up by a planting DDT, Zarak makes the cover but only succeeds in a two count. Continuing with a dominant flow Zarak follows up the DTT with a backbreaker/sidewalk slam combo, which once again, only succeeds in a two count. Needing something of more effect Zarak turns to a piledriver to get the job done but Deathscream counters it with a back body drop that sends Zarak flying.

JHA: 'bout time he got back the upper hand.
JFA: Deathscream now, giving Zarak a taste of what would have been his own medicine had it not been for that back body drop, Deathscream has him up, jumps...and drills Zaraks head into the mat with a devastating piledriver. He makes the cover, one...two...Black Zarak kicks out.

After not achieving a three count, Deathscream drags Zaraks body into the middle of the ring. He makes his way to the top of the nearest turnbuckle and heckles the fans only to be insulted by chants of "Deathscream sucks". He turns his attention back to Black Zarak and leaps off the turnbuckle to deliver a thunderous body splash from the top-rope.

JFA: He makes the cover, one...two...Zarak kicks out.
JHA: How is that possible? Deathscream should be the new champ.
JFA: Deathscream looking agitated now but keeping on the attack...

Deathscream executes an Irish whip on Black Zarak but Zarak counters it and whips Deathscream into the ropes and attempts a drop kick, but Deathscream reverses the move in mid-air by grabbing Zaraks legs and applies the Deathlock!

JHA: What did I tell you? New champ! All that remains now is when Zarak is going to tap!
JFA: Black Zarak resisting the pain here, his face bright red as Deathscream wrenches back applying more pressure to the body of Zarak.
JHA: In a second now...
JFA: Zarak is making a move for the ropes and...he's...GOT IT!

The ref forces Deathscream to release the hold. Frustrated with not getting the win, Deathscream decides it's time for the kill and he lines up in the corner and begins to wait on Zarak. After a six count, Zarak finally gets up and turns around and Deathscream charges at him like a raging bull in an attempt to connect with the Deathstrike, but Zarak counters it with a leap frog as Deathscream goes flying into the turnbuckle post.

JHA: No! This can't be!
JFA: Black Zarak now, pulling Deathscream out of the ropes and places him in-between his legs...
JHA: Crap!
JFA: Here it comes...BLACK DEATH! One...two...three, this one is over and Black Zarak retains the title.

Manic Street Preachers' 'Motown Junk' hits for the second time tonight as Black Zarak celebrates in the middle of the ring.

RA: "Your winner of the match, via pinfall and STILL AWF European Champion, Black Zarak!"

The crowd cheer Black Zarak on as he makes his way to the back, Euro title in hand.

Redstreak, Blaster_86, Tag Team Champions The King & The Lock vs. AWF Champion ThunderCracker84, The Big Ragebowski, Nmathew & Quick Switch

JHA: “Oh yeah, now this is sure to be a barrel full of monkey bobbing fun”.
JFA: “I hear that J, a surreptitiously splendiferous superstar slated slaughter-fest. The Commish is certainly firing on all cylinders with this one”.
JHA: “I gotta agree J, we’ve got it all tonight. Let the fans eat cake by the monster planet-load, and let this blood-battle commence”!

Default’s ‘Can’t hold me down’ rocks the stadium and the crowd leap up and cheer. The combined might of the Foundation makes it’s way down the aisle. Lock and King slapping hands with the fans on opposite sides of the guardrail, Redstreak and Blaster_86 looking strictly business as they walk dispassionately down the center, heading straight for the ring. When they reach it, the two men climb opposite turnbuckles and bounce in. Blaster shuffles and shimmies, making little shadow boxing punches while Red stands silent. “Why in the hell are they playing this little twerps entrance music and not mine”? He ponders.

Lock and King take their time, giving their fans full attention and proudly showing off their tag-team championship belts. Finally they climb in, but find themselves going to all four corners parading the gold to all and sundry for the sheer pleasure of it. Blaster’s itching to get some action, and his eyes light up with expectancy when Fuel’s ‘Won’t Back Down’ kicks in.

The AWF Champion, Thundercracker84 passes through the entrance; flanked by Nmat, Mirage and Quick Switch. All four men looking a little tense, but clearly dedicated to the task at hand. TC adorns the gold, while the #1 tag-team contenders and the ex-IC champ bristle powerfully. The fans are mixed in their reactions to this hastily thrown together team of faces and heels, and they watch with slightly perplexed looks as the foursome make their way toward the ring.

JHA: “If this ain’t ‘High Noon’ I don’t know what is”.
JFA: “How about the film ‘High Noon’?
JHA: “Yes, well...”
JFA: “And how about when an analogue clock has both hands pointing vertically”?
JHA: “Look, will you-”.
JFA: “And when the sun is at its highest point in the sky”.
JHA: “Shut up, I was trying to romanticise”.
JFA: “Oh I see, I never would have guessed” *smirks*
JHA: “Jerk”.
JFA: “Loser”.
JHA: “Fop”.
JFA: “Powermaster Prime”.
JHA: “Hey! Now THAT was below the belt”.

The new entrants split up and take one side each, then climb into the ring simultaneously, surrounding the Foundation. Blaster growls as Nmat prods him in the chest goadingly. The ref takes charge and sends each man to his respective corner. Thundercracker and Quick Switch start talking strategy, all the while keeping watch on their enemies. Mirage and Nmat nod and grin at the chatter, while on the opposite side, Red hustles the troops with hand gestures that make him appear as if he’s on a football field.

TC’s music dies down. All belts are removed and placed outside for safety. The ring is emptied save for one man from each team. The bell rings, and Nmat and Redstreak square off to begin the begin!

THUMP! a thunderous hammer blow from Red sends Nmat flying back. He checks his jaw briefly, spits out a tooth, and leaps back into the fray. A quick lock up, and the Mat Man spins around behind his opponent to deliver a mighty German suplex. Red hits the ground hard, and hits it harder when, the moment he gets up he finds Nmat’s boot plunging lovingly into his neck courtesy of a pixel perfect flying kick. Coughing heavily, Red manages to grab his opponents other foot and whip it out from under him, making Nmat splat onto his back. Redstreak rolls shakily while coughing and hacking to tag in the Lock. Nmat sees the changeover and backward-rolls like a doodlebug to tag in Mirage.

The fans cheer as the two fresh men charge headlong into each other. Lock gets the upper hand and boots Rage in the midsection, then forces him over and hits an elbow drop. The Big Ragebowski cavorts and writhes on the floor for a few moments, more out of anger from being taken down so easily, his pride dented; then gathers himself to come back fighting. He slams into the Lock, and the two men plough into a turnbuckle, Lock taking the brunt of the force. His neck snaps back as they hit it, jarring his thought processes for a moment, allowing RRR to get in close and land a few neck chops and chest slaps. Blaster is yelling at his comrade to fight back, but the Lock is the tag champ; he knows what fighting is and proves it by battling valiantly against the ex-Intercontinental champs forceful attacks. The tussle evens out once more, and they fight each other to the center of the ring. Lock goes for a leglace take down, but Mirage backflips out of danger and tags in Thundercracker. As the crowd roars, Lock licks his lips, but feels a moment’s compassion and jumps back to slap Blaster’s palm good-naturedly.

JHA: “Game on”!
JFA: “Woot”!

The Champ and the ex-Champ; John Voight would be proud of this moment. The two titans tear into each other with gusto, kicking and punching. The crowd are wild with excitement, flashbulbs going into overdrive underneath the bright lights of the stadium. Even the other wrestlers are animated at the mini-war between these two. TC shoulder charges Y3B into the ropes, then whips him to the other side setting him up for the knock down. The experienced Blaster can see it all happening, and holds onto the ropes for dear life. TC has already made his move, leaping into the air with a sideways scissor kick, but there’s no one there to receive it! He slams into the canvas, and Blaster runs, hurls his body skywards, and body splashes onto the Champ in a rocking good way! The fans erupt; he goes for the pin! One... Two... kick out!

JFA: “Oooh, fantastic move by the tape deck”.
JHA: “Bah, TC’s made of sterner stuff. He can take it; he’s ‘el Champiano AW-Effo’, as they say in Dago-land”.

Thundercracker kicks Blaster aside, then flips back onto his feet. As the Canadian attempts to rise, TC puts the boot to his kidney area, severely impinging Blaster’s motion. He straddles the young warrior and grabs a fistful of hair, pulling his head up, and then smacks it down into the mat with a sickening thud. The crowd boo discontentedly, and TC sneers. He repeats the process causing a heightened crowd reaction.

Down but not out, Blaster attempts a comeback. With Thundercracker on top of him, Y3B wraps his arms around his foe’s ankles and twists his whole body sideways, forcing TC to topple over, then he body pops his way back to a vertical stance with lightning speed and forward flips a body splash from a static position.

JFA: “Wow! Presto-chango. Now TC’s on the receiving end”.

Blaster works him over with a flurry of stinging punches, and then lifts him up by the neck. “The face of the fallen”, he muses for a second; but the body flickers, and before he knows it, Thundercracker has delivered a walloping right-hander sending Y3B into the ropes again. He rebounds off them just as the King makes a desperate attempt to tag, but his hand goes sailing by, missing contact with Blaster by inches. TC doesn’t miss though, and roundhouses the Ayatolla of Rock n’ Rolla back to the little leagues. As Blaster falls backwards, his comrades’ outstretched hands catch him, and Lock makes the tag to great applause. He rushes in and levels Thundercracker easily, compounding with a swift belly to back suplex. On fire, the tag champ hurls TC into the ropes, but his enemy suddenly comes alive again and knocks him down with a return clothesline. The stunned crowd look on in awe at the resilience of the AWF champ. Thundercracker takes a few steps past the fallen Lock, then climbs the turnbuckle and backflips off it, splashing and crushing his opponent, making the entire ring shudder.

JHA: “That’s two for one! The Champs showing value for money tonight”.

Feeling cocky, Thundercracker hauls up the Lock, and tosses him into the Foundation’s corner, motioning for Red to come and have a go if he thinks he’s hard enough. Never one to back down, Redstreak strides in and they hammer away at each other with barbaric force.

JFA: “Lots of bravado being exhibited by TC. He’s taken out two guys and is now aiming for a third”.
JHA: “Yup, he sure is stretching himself. He may be a wrestler, but he ain’t Superman. No-one can take on three guys of this calibre and expect to come out on top”.

As if on cue to JHA’s wise words, Thundercracker takes a veritable pasting from Red. It’s time to call in the re-inforcements. With the lactic acid fast collecting in his muscles, Thundercracker falls back from the barrage and tags in Quick Switch, who instead of climbing through the ropes, surprises everybody by leapfrogging over Nmat and onto the turnbuckle. Distracted by the unorthodox style, Red stops in his tracks. Quick Switch shoots himself forward from his crouching position atop the turnbuckle and flying clothesline’s Red so hard that the Foundationer is slammed onto his back, and carried by the force and momentum over again onto his front. During this, Quick Switch has landed safely past him and rolled to a stop right in front of the rest of the Foundation, who are standing just outside the ropes. King lunges with a fist, but just misses him as ‘Switch scrambles back.
To his left he sees Red lying on the floor, and makes for the pin. The ref scrambles in to count, One... Two... thr- Kick out! The fight continues.

Quick Switch gets to his feet, and to everyone else’s amazement, helps Red up too! The Foundationer looks perplexedly at him, and ‘Switch winks. There is such a thing as living for the glory of the fight, and that is something ingrained into the Quick one. Mirage tuts in the background; he would NEVER let such an opportunity for wanton destruction on Red’s person pass HIM by.

JHA: “I don’t get it, he pins the guy, and then he helps him up”?
JFA: “I think the pin was just for show. Red wouldn’t have given up at this point; we all know that. Quick Switch was just ‘romanticising’ the situation in a true wrestling stylee. These guys’ll keep going for a while yet”.

They lock up in a test of strength but break away almost instantly. Red catches ‘Switch in an arm lock and twists. Quick Switch yells, but won’t give. He tries to slip out of it, but his opponent’s grip is too tight. Thundercracker appears concerned, but the ref is in there keeping a very close eye on the proceedings. With another nasty twist, Quick Switch finds the inspiration to flip over and land in a crouching position, pulling Red over him, then thrusts upward to heave Red up over his head, wowing the crowd. ‘Switch goes to throw him, but his left leg gives way and he topples backward. The ref, who had dashed behind them is now directly in their way, and Red crashes into him, sending the ref careening over the ropes, slamming into the floor below. Redstreak, relatively unharmed, looks over the top, as does Quick Switch. From any angle it is clear that the ref is out cold, an unfortunate accident. The two men exchange glances, then send a silent signal to their teammates. RUMBLE!

All eight men suddenly take to the ring and the night explodes! Mirage streaks toward King and they hit each other with piledrivers. Nmat goes soaring over the head of the Lock after springing off the ropes and lands on top of Blaster. Redstreak and Quick Switch engage in healthy man-like blows, and Thundercracker decides to tip the odds in his favour by double-teaming on Red. Quick Switch and TC link hands and clothesline their foe, then ‘Switch whips TC across the ring and into the ropes so that the Champ can flex off them and....

JHA: “WHOA! TC just nailed Lock in the back of the head with a flying fist”!
JFA: “It’s absolute carnage out there, I can’t see the trees for the wood”
JHA: “Shouldn’t that be the other way round”?
JFA: “This isn’t acting college, I stand by my previous statement”.
JHA: “Hack”.
JFA: “Jabronie”.
JHA: “Gutter trash journo”.
JFA: “Wheelie”.
JHA: “D’oh”!

Blaster wrestles Nmat away from him and comes up behind Thundercracker to deliver a little payback in the form of a German suplex! He grabs TC around the waist and lifts him up and over. What he doesn’t see is the fast returning Nmat, not that it really matters though, for by lucky chance Blaster manages to nail him with TC’s sailing form. With them both sprawled out on the floor, Y3B looks over his handiwork and chortles: “Wow! Looks like I pulled a Homer”!

No sooner do the words leave his mouth, however, and RRR is on him like a limpet. Having beaten King into submission, Rage begins to wail away on Blaster, and his high-speed flurry impacts heavily upon the brave little tape deck. Redstreak and Lock take it in turns to hammer on Quick Switch, who is being forced backward by their onslaught. He trips over the damaged form of King and lands on the canvas, looking up just as the two warriors leap on him and pound away. The fans are screaming for blood, and Lock is intent on giving them that thrill, but the recovered Nmat sees his partner in trouble, and about to suffer greatly at the hands of their arch rival. He swoops in to grab Lock by the head, wrapping his arm tightly around. Lock is caught up in the insanity and carried by the force straight into the turnbuckle. As the tag champ collapses, Red gets up and goes at it with Nmat and they bat each other around the ring with extreme violence.

Just then, Thundercracker comes to his senses as King picks himself up. With a quick ‘look of death’, Predaking leaps like a lion onto his prey, decking TC with a savage headbutt. Mirage then gets a little too big for his britches and decides to take on two men at once (matron!) reaching for the King, but it all backfires as the tag champ lifts him into the air with the Razorclaw, one of his patented five moves of doom; and chokeslams him into the ground. Blaster goes for an elbow drop to make good on his buddy’s hard graft, but Ragebowski scampers away like a scalded puppy, leaving Y3B to slam into the canvas and receive a painful jolt to his arm. King chases after him and grabs Rage by the foot, attempting to drag him back and unleash yet more damage, but Mirage has a firm grip on the bottom rope and won’t let go.

Bloodied and bruised, Nmat slams into the turnbuckle, and shifts out of the way just in time to avoid a hellacious charge from a red-zoning Redstreak. He jams an elbow into the base of Red’s spine, making his opponent howl and turn like a snarling beast. Nmat backs up.

Nmat: “You suck. You, red psycho freak, suck the skid plate off of Superion’s aft end, so great is the quality of your suckage”.

Impressed by his opponent’s way with words, Red commends him with a double axehandle, and then a spear. Nmat is knocked bandy, and saved from defeat only by the timely fist of Thundercracker, who carries on the fight for him.

Just then, a figure streaks like lightning down the aisle. The fans whoop and holler at the sight of the one and only Big Daddy Rav! The others are so busy in their brawling that they fail to see the hulking Ravage slide in and go Defcon 5 on Ragebowski’s ass. King stands back as Ravage sends RRR into a world of pain.

JHA: “Holy mother of god, what’s HE doing here”?
JFA: “Getting a little redemption following what happened earlier I expect”.
JHA: “This shouldn’t be allowed; there’s no justice here. Ref, REF”!
JFA: “He’s out, remember? Would we be watching all this if he were awake”?
JHA: “Oh yeah... Carry on Rav”.

Exhausted from battle, Mirage can do little to evade Ravage’s intense attacks. In desperation, he tries to split, but its helpless. Ravage calls for the hangover and the crowd get behind him with a mighty roar, he makes it... it’s good! And Rage is out of there!

JHA: “Touchdoooown”!
JFA: “Out like a light, quick like a bunny, stick a fork in him, this chick is toast”!

Just then, the ref begins to murmur. The Lock has Quick Switch on the ropes, and Nmat and Thundercracker are standing back to back in the middle of the ring; surrounded by the triple-threat of Blaster, Redstreak and the King. The pair have their fists held high, ready to make the last stand. Everyone is tired and hurting, but no one willing to give up.

Suddenly that decision is made for them. Just as Lock is about to take ‘Switch down, a loud whistle from JHA alerts the entire mob as to the ref’s returning consciousness. Big Daddy Rav takes that as his cue and dashes for the exit, leaving Mirage in a crumpled heap. JHA and JFA dart from their commentating table and stand over the ref, blocking his view. He utters a few words:

Ref: “Uhhh, what happened? Was I out long”?
JHA: “Nah, only a few seconds pal. The action uncharacteristically disoriented you and we saw you fall from the ring”.
JFA: “Yeah, that’s right. We were concerned at first, but you began moving almost straight away. Now quickly, get back in there and call this match”.

The wrestlers hurriedly leave the ring as JHA and JFA part to give the ref a clear view. As Thundercracker clears out, he remembers Ragebowski too late. He goes to put a hand in to drag him out, but the ref has slid back in. Redstreak remains the only one standing in the ring. TC curses his mistake, and Red capitalises by making a big show of performing a flying leap onto Mirage. A fancy pin, and the ref gets down to deliver the one... two... THREE!!!

‘Can’t Hold Me Down’ rocks the speakertrons and Red punches the sky in triumph. The Foundation are cheering heartily. Lock and King grab their gold and kiss them before waving them to the fans. Their opponents look on, robbed. The ref gives a brief assessment of Mirage’s state and continues on as normal, though he does appear somewhat puzzled by the drained faces of the combatants. He was sure Red wasn’t that bruised a few moments ago.

JFA: “And there you have it, The Foundation pick up a huge win”.
JHA: “Ripoff, sell out! Ravage destroyed our fun, just for a little petty payback”.
JFA: “Yeah? Well you can expect Ravishing Rage Rude no to be too happy about this when he comes round. I smell fireworks between himself and Rav”.
JHA: “TC and the boys could have this match, it was a fair fight. Goddamm ripoff”!
JFA: “Oh hush, there’ll be other matches. You’ll see more men beating themselves silly for our fun”.
JHA: “Big fat hairy deal”.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

I will get you for this screamer! I will get you for this !!!!!!!!!
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Well, Viewfind, you and your group of b*tches have done it now. You've gotten the Bomber angry. And you know what happens to those who get the Bomber angry?

THEY GET DA BOMB DROPPED ON DEM!

So, my suggestion to you would be to start checking over your shoulder, becuase you'll never know when I'll come up and smash ya.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

*backstage, Jinrai sits in silence... letting sink in what occured this night... Knowing fully well.. that ghostal was as good as gone... knowing he HAD what it took.*

"This is far from over, spectre. In fact... what you may think to be over... is only the beginning. what would have happened, csper... if those brass knuckles of yours HADN'T been around... in fact... what would have happened had they been on the other FIST??? You see, ghost... you're just that. a fading image of a once great man... an after image of something that once was. A lost spirit that, had it not the capacity to pick up physical objects to use against its prey, would have been sent to rest a LOOOONG time ago. you see, vinny.... What was that happened tonight... is but a SMALL FRACTION of the pain and maddness you'll feel when you stare me down again in the ring... in a FAIR fight. one where no weapon in the world could save you... for every pair of brass knuckles you have stashed in those trousers of yours, that's one blow more that will be dealt to you by another superstar BEFORE the match. I swear this, ghostal. face me as a warrior... as one relying only on what he has... his body and skill... and we'll see just how quickly you fall."

*jinrai rises from his seat, headed for the DN locker room...
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

*Blaster is in the Foundation locker room a water bottle in hand and a smug look on his face*

Y3B: Well it seems the Foundation once again proves it is made of what all groups should be. Greatness. I mean come on who were we against? Sargeant Ass Clown, A guy known for wasting money on hookers and two people who for all their talent have one of the wrost records as a tag team.

*Blaster laughs taking a drink from the water bottle*

Y3B: You know, TC may be the AWF champ right now but I beat him for that title once and as much as I wish Ghostal still had the title so I could kick his butt for it, TC will do. Just wait for that challenge it'll headline a PPV as I become the first ever 3 time AWF champion!

*Blaster looks away from the camera grinning and nodding*

Y3B: But for right now I'll enjoy the ride that is the Foundation, hey Red I think they we know who the true leader of the Foundation is now, whose music did they play when you got the pin? I sure didn't hear Linkin Park
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

The broadcast goes backstage, where Claypool is knocking loudly on the locker room door of Cyberstrike. The door opens, and Cyberstrike looks more than a little surprised to see Claypool at his door.

Cyber: "Clay.....Clay......er, what can I do for ya?"
Clay: "I've got some questions I need answered."
Cyber: "Well, you see, I was just about to jump in the shower and..."
Clay: "I mean right now."
Cyber: "Ahhhh....fair enough....what's on your mind?"
Clay: "Just one thing: Mr. Vaccaro. You see, I know about the little business you've got going on the side. I know where you go when you leave the arena at night."
Cyber: "Oh do you?"
Clay: "That's right. I know all about X-WCW. I know about how you started up your two-bit operation to try to beat the AWF in the ratings. I know about how you love being a big fish in a really little pond. And I know about how much you hated Mr. Vaccaro because his company was handing you your ass in the ratings every week."
Cyber: "Now, just a minute, I...."
Clay: "You shut the hell up! I know people, people who tell me how much you've always wanted the X-WCW to be bigger than the AWF, how you would do anything......ANYTHING to see to it that Mr. Vaccaro's company failed. Now tell me! Who did it?!"
Cyber: "Who did what?!"

Clay suddenly turns red in the face, grabs Cyberstrike by the collar and slams him up against the row of lockers against the wall.

Clay: "You damn well know what! Who planted the bomb in Vaccaro's car?!? Tell me!"
Cyber: "I don't know!!!!"
Clay: "Liar! You'll tell me now, or I'll splatter your ass all over this room!"
Cyber: "I don't knoooooooooooooowwww!!!"

As Cyberstrike insists on his innocence, Clay grabs him by the throat and heaves him across the room, straight through the pre-event spread that sits in front of Cyberstrike's locker, spraying food everywhere! Clay reaches over and picks up a scallop wrapped in bacon and eats it, then throws the toothpick at the unconscious Cyberstrike.

Clay: "You better be telling the truth, punk..."

JFA: "Claypool is a man possessed!"
JHA: "That's a damn shame!"
JFA: "Since when are you on Cyberstrike's side?"
JHA: "I wasn't talking about him! Look at all that food that's going to waste!"
JFA: "How sympathetic of you."
JHA: "I better get down there to see how the foo...how Cyberstrike's doing."
JFA: "You stay right there."

OOC: A couple of things:

1) It is not nor has it never been my intention to put the AWF out of buisness but to offer some compettion to keep it on it toes.
That is why the WWE is in the mess it's in no compettion to keep it sharp anymore.

2) I didn't create the X-WCW Depth Charge did and when he couldn't handle it I took it over.

3) other than that a good show.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
OOC: A couple of things:

1) It is not nor has it never been my intention to put the AWF out of buisness but to offer some compettion to keep it on it toes.
That is why the WWE is in the mess it's in no compettion to keep it sharp anymore.

2) I didn't create the X-WCW Depth Charge did and when he couldn't handle it I took it over.

OOC- It's called a storyline
Redstreak
Protoform

Re: AWF Mayhem, 17th February 2003

Post by Redstreak »

Originally posted by AWF Press Office

JHA: “Jerk”.
JFA: “Loser”.
JHA: “Fop”.
JFA: “Powermaster Prime”.
JHA: “Hey! Now THAT was below the belt”.

Quality. :D

Looks like the Red One had himself a good night...got a piece of RCOSD, got the win in the 8 Man tag. It's that kind of thing that will have me the next AWF Champion, oh yes...and there's nothing Sixswitch, Ghostal, RCOSD, or anyone will be able to do about it when I unleash...
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

:D
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Unleash what, skidstreak? A fart? A barf? A little bit of piss dribbling down your pants?

Say what you like, when you like, and how you like, but it's the Welsh Wonder who's the number 1 contender for the title, and it's the Welsh Wonder who's marching into Redemption as the Double S, and marching out of Redemption as the AWF Champion.

You want some?
Come get some!
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Fantastic show, especially the Tag Match.

Good stuff.
-------
Sig courtesy of the Sig Master, Skywarp!
-------
Former AWF Tag Team Champion
Co-Hardcore Champion (x 2)
Member of Pulp Faction!
-------
TF Archive RPG Co-Player of the Year
-------
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Bombshell i told yo ass you can hang wit da GPA, now shut up like a nice lil boy. anyways this just shows once more dat da GPA is on top of da AWF. y'all feel me? good fell dis nutt's

HOLLA!
Strafe

Post by Strafe »

Originally posted by Bombshell
Well, Viewfind, you and your group of b*tches have done it now. You've gotten the Bomber angry. And you know what happens to those who get the Bomber angry?
They laugh?

Anyways, you had your chance, you failed miserably. Let the professionals take over.

Viewfind, you can keep running away from your real competition and fight these losers, or you can take me on and bring Hardcore back into the Hardcore matches. Lets do this thing so I can get my belt back. Besides at the least it'll be a better challenge than Muppetshell over there.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

OOC: 'Find, we gotta talk. Check PM's.

IC: The only reason you beat me was because you attacked Wolfang, and had you bed buddies Prowla Da Rappa, Dime-A-Dozenbomb and Raidman.

I still say that I can wipe yer doped up ass in a single's match. :)
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Extreme is seen in the crowd as a popcorn vendor approaches him

vendor: Here's your popcorn Mr. Extreme

D-Ex: thanks good man! *munches on some popcorn while watching the matches from the crowd*...now thats some good wrestling. Too bad I wasnt booked for tonight. Oh wait, oh yeha its because I forgot that my b-day was about 5 more hours. Ah those BoD's here are nice :)

someone from the crowd: Who the hell are you anyways?!

D-Ex: *turns around* Well I'm an AWF wrestler. You know, D-Extreme....

Someone from the crowd:......................

D-Ex: Im the guy who slaped the hockey stick on blaster's face once.....and....I was a former tag champ here?

domeone from the crowd: oh yeah. the dumbass. Well happy b-day slapnuts! Hey you know what, did your IQ just rise up to a notch now?

D-Ex: ...I beg your pardon?

someone form the crowd: Hey I said "Dumb-to-the-extreme" happy birthday, and hey did you get your loboomy now???? eh? You suck man! I think screamer can beat you with one hand behind his back. I bet my granma can beat you too.

D-Ex: Hey look here bucko! I crippled Turbotcharger last week. OH ITS TRUE!!! So you wanna $crew with me boy?!

someone from the crowd: hahaha..yeah right and i'm..WHOA!!!

D-extreme grabs the guy from the crowd and starts stopming a mudhole on him. D-Extreme lifts him and he hits the Xtreme factor on him. The security then see the comotion and before D-Extreme goes for the guy in the crowd again he gets restrained and taken away out from the crowd and out of the arena

minutes later.....

JFA: We just got word that B-day celebrant, D-Extreme was taken out of the building after having a fight against some fan in the crowd

JHA: Well...I think the guards gave him a nice b-day present, by taking him out of the building for his own good!

OOC: great mayhem. I liked it escpecially that segment with clay and cyberstrike. It just makes me think something is at foot.......oh yeah!
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

We see Big Daddy Rav in the hallway carrying a duffle bag.

JFA runs up to him.

JFA- Ravage can we get a few words with you.

Sure sure first off.
Hey OP you gave it your best man I give you that.

Now onto other things, so Mirage how'd you like that little hangover there? I mean I know your scared of me, just like that I put you out like a bad dog. You know I have your number but your afraid to put of that title. I mean I would love to get ahold of you in a steel cage so nobody can try and save you. But I think your too cowardly to do that.

Anyway one way or another even if I have to kill you that belt will be mine.

Big Daddy Rav out of tha house.

Now if you excuse me JFA time to go crusing in my new car thanks to that raise the Game gave me. Good night!

*Ravage runs out of the building.*

JFA- Well there you have it strong words from Ravage!

OOC Great show guys!
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Starscreamer
Protoform

Post by Starscreamer »

cloud if your going to cheat dont get caught :)
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Originally posted by Blaster_86
OOC- It's called a storyline

OOC: I know Blaster_86.
I just wanted to point a few things out for my own reasons.
Also why was my character there? Last time I checked my character was suspened until March 3rd.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

OOC: now that Cyberstrike mentioned it, yeah I remember that he cant speak on air, off camera. Oh well, I think that whole who killed vaccaro segment will be like shown again in another AWF show. Or its just me, but I think the plot will ticken. Or maybe someone will rise up from the dead....or I'm just dreaming again lol :D
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

IC: Okay, there are a few things that I want to straighten out. First of all, I’d like to make some apologies. I’d like to apologise to Bombshell, first off, for failing to show up for that tag match until the last minute thanks to the NWA and Raiden. It’s not really an excuse, in the same way that those three have no real business calling themselves wrestlers. If you’re listening guys, you’re nothing but a bunch of glorified street-trash.

Secondly, I’d like to apologise to the AWF fans for being a) shown so many miscarriages of justice in the past week’s show, and b) for being shown ‘CloudStrifer Vs. Starscreamer’ again. And finally, I’d like to apologise to the GPA for just what I’m going to do to them. Sure, I know there are about three-dozen other guys in this fed are p***ed off with you, but still, I’d advise you guys to watch your backs; you never know when I might be there to break them.

Now, I’m going to throw out a couple of challenges. First of all, with 10 days to go ‘til Redemption, I would like to challenge Ghostal, Viewfind and the NWA to an eight-man, and I use the term loosely in their case, tag team match against Jinrai, Bombshell and Blood & Thunder.

Before I issue the next challenge, I want to make my reasons a little bit clearer. Now, think back to October. Just prior to the title tournament, there was a battle royal to determine who the eighth-man would be in that tournament. Although Skywarp won, let’s face facts; I eliminated Mirage, a former Intercontinental Champion. I eliminated Deathscream, a former number-one contender to that title. I also bested him in a singles match to become number one contender for the European title. And, just last week, I made Unicron, the last man eliminated in the AWF Intercontinental Title tournament on 13/01/2002, tap out to the figure four.

Now, Sean, I know you got the brains to figure out where this is going. I’m challenging you to an IC title defence. Now, bear in mind, you do have the right, as champion, to say ‘no’, naturally, but also bear in mind you still owe me a match from October that, wonder of wonders, didn’t go ahead because of the cWo.

Now, I know this is making a lot of demands on a lot of the staff, but I believe that they can take this strain. So, I await some answers. But just one final thought; if the truth hurts, the GPA are gonna be in a world of hurt from the dose of reality they’re gonna get from me.
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."