This is only the beginning

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Vin Ghostal

This is only the beginning

Post by Vin Ghostal »

IC: It has finally happened...after five long months, the greatest superstar in the history of the AWF has returned. I could wait no longer. No longer could I stand by and watch the AWF, the company that I made great, disintegrate with main events like Blaster against King or The Lame against the Homo Bang Kid. In my time, I took heroes like this and beat every...single...one of them. But I think my legacy has been forgotten. Now, it's time for a refresher course. Morpheus, now you understand why you should never have bothered to enter the Rumble at all. Yes, you eliminated a lot of guys. And yes, you had a very impressive run. But in the end, who was the one in the ring, and who was the one lying on the floor? And yet, even though your lesson had been taught, you didn't want to learn it. If it weren't for you, I'd be on my way to ArchiveMania right now to start my FOURTH AWF Heavyweight Championship reign. Instead, it seems as though my goals will be slightly different.

OOC: Damn, it's good to be back! SummerSlam to Royal Rumble is a long hiatus, but it's finally good to be back!
Blaster

Re: This is only the beginning

Post by Blaster »

Originally posted by Vin Ghostal
IC: It has finally happened...after five long months, the greatest superstar in the history of the AWF has returned. I could wait no longer. No longer could I stand by and watch the AWF, the company that I made great, disintegrate with main events like Blaster against King or The Lame against the Homo Bang Kid. In my time, I took heroes like this and beat every...single...one of them. But I think my legacy has been forgotten. Now, it's time for a refresher course. Morpheus, now you understand why you should never have bothered to enter the Rumble at all. Yes, you eliminated a lot of guys. And yes, you had a very impressive run. But in the end, who was the one in the ring, and who was the one lying on the floor? And yet, even though your lesson had been taught, you didn't want to learn it. If it weren't for you, I'd be on my way to ArchiveMania right now to start my FOURTH AWF Heavyweight Championship reign. Instead, it seems as though my goals will be slightly different.

You made great? You made this great? No, sorry sparky you didn't make this great. The only thing you ever made great was the art of losing. And god damn you were good at that. You lost to Redstreak... REDSTREAK! How bad can one person be to lose to Redstreak? I think even Amarant can beat Redstreak and you lost to him. Go climb back in your hole jack ass. Your spot light is gone and it combined with mine. The only title you'll ever hold now is the title of absolute suck!
"You’re still a slave, Angron. Enslaved by your past, blind to the future. Too hateful to learn. Too spiteful to prosper."
Silly Cow

Re: This is only the beginning

Post by Silly Cow »

Morpheus, now you understand why you should never have bothered to enter the Rumble at all. Yes, you eliminated a lot of guys. And yes, you had a very impressive run. But in the end, who was the one in the ring, and who was the one lying on the floor? And yet, even though your lesson had been taught, you didn't want to learn it. If it weren't for you, I'd be on my way to ArchiveMania right now to start my FOURTH AWF Heavyweight Championship reign. Instead, it seems as though my goals will be slightly different.

Yours weren't the only dreams shattered tonight. I should have won the rumble, I needed to win the rumble! The championship match at Archivemania could've made it all better, I could've taken a step away from what I am. But now, thanks to you, it was all for naught. Thanks to you, I am back to from where I started.

And because of that, I can't say I especially like you.
Thanks D!
Strafe

Post by Strafe »

If anyone should be in the limelight it is me. Did I not outlast you in the rumble, Ghostal? Did you eliminate the Game?

Frankly I proved to have the more successful return, and nothing you say can change the simple fact that while I was still fighting in the ring, you were slinking backstage to drown your sorrows in cheap alcohol.

You're washed up...old hat...obsolete...and if Sixswitch hadn't so disgracefully eliminated me I would be emphasizing that fact with my new #1 contender status. Unfortunately for myself and the true fans of the AWF, they will not only have the misfortunation to watch you perform again, but they have to sit through Sixswitch vs. Blaster at Archivemania. This is why I returned. To change this. And I will.
Strafe. You're a dick. Ishin_ookami - Dec 1st 2003
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

YO YO YO!!

My man Vin G is back in the HIZHOUSE!!

So who we gotta slap around to get you yo Bling back? just show us da punk ass white boy you want dead.

OOC: Welcome back :)
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

IC: Vin Ghostal, I've heard rumours, tales, stories of your lengend. Lets hope you can live up to them again, Viewfind holds you in high esteem.

But you gotta prove yourself to me, but your already on my good side. Good to see you back in da AWF.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Great, another big guy.

ooc: Welcome back!
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

Xille, huh.

What's your deal? When did you get here? Are you here for good, or are you just passing through? What do you hope to get out of the AWF? And whose ass do you plan to kick next?
-Predaking-
Protoform

Post by -Predaking- »

IC:
As soon as I take back my belt I will have the pleasure of beating you up and make you cry uncle. Mark my word.

OOC:
Welcome back! :)
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Vinny G. The man with the golden bat. The former champ......and with any luck the soon to be champ. Where have you been? Business just hasn't been the same since you left. Anyways its good to see you back.
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Xille, huh.

What's your deal? When did you get here? Are you here for good, or are you just passing through? What do you hope to get out of the AWF? And whose ass do you plan to kick next?
What's my deal? I'm the new guy.

I'm the small guy. The guy that has to look up to everyone. The guy that gives it his all, day in and day out. I'm not afraid of anyone, but I respect those that deserve it.

I hope to get a lot out of the AWF, like the title, for example. I hope that I can create such a lasting impact that if for some reason I ever need to leave, people will be exstatic at my return as well. I hope to make new friends through this awesome experience, and gain the respect of my fellow wrestlers.

As for your ass question, I'd have to say that Ravage is on the top of my list. After that, I'll just work my way up the GPA.

Oh, and I plan on being here for quite a while.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Lovely...another hack that I've left broken and laying in heap in the ring returned for another beating...hey casper, bring your pills with you this time? :p
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

IC: Well look what the cat drug in good old Vin Ghostal the biggest loser in the history of this business when he's done bragging let me know otherwise a fig fat you gives a **** about it to you.

Now on to more important business

D-Extreme and Stone Cold Skyfart you two boys I hope your insureance is paid up because you two assholes are going to be
using it.

(G91 Edit: Comments like that can be kept to one's self Strike)
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Disgracefull? Me? Au Contrair Asshole. The only disgraceful thing was that you managed to worm your way into the last two competitors in the rumble. What's disgraceful is that I had to share a ring with you... Although it was only for a short while, granted.

Unfortunate that I get to beat Blaster at Archivemania? Wrong again. What's unfortunate is that I have to wait so long for my title shot, and the fans have to wait so long to see the Welsh Wonder earn what he's worked so damn hard for over the years. What's unfortunate is that we all have to sit here listening to your jibba jabba about how good you are. The only thing you'll be changing around here are your underpants, when you **** yourself as you realise that you're in the big leagues now, bucko.
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

Viewfind, Divebomb, it's good to see you gents again. Business has been bad, eh? Well, things are about to change. The charge to ArchiveMania III has begun, and I'll be damned if the GPA and Vin Ghostal don't have a serious hand in it.

I haven't forgotten how you guys left me high and dry at ArchiveMania last year, when I need you most. That was the last time I had my hands on AWF gold, but the wait won't go on much longer. The only question is, which champion is going to do the job to Vin Ghostal first?
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Yo man :(

Man you know how it is, i was in da back i just got done with that yellow teef sissy sixbitch and man i got high!...
NO NO! wait that fool Unicron made us stay he was all like "YOYOYO wigggity whack, let dat fool fight his owen battles G he need"z" his ass beat" or something like that? Yeah yeah....then he hit me in the face with a bat yo?? i was out dwag?

But that was then boss and this is NOW!
im'a not only going to help but, I WILL PUT MY LIFE ON THE LINE...to help you get that bling back.

yo we cool?
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Don't forget Ghostal, the GPA has gotten an aweful lot bigger thanks to the inclusion of well me.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Ravage
Don't forget Ghostal, the GPA has gotten an aweful lot bigger thanks to the inclusion of well me.
But the total IQ has dropped tremedously. Not that it was ever high. It's the friggin GPA, for crying out loud.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Originally posted by xille
But the total IQ has dropped tremedously. Not that it was ever high. It's the friggin GPA, for crying out loud.

YOU DAMN RIGHT IT WAS HIGH!!! :smokin:
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Viewfind
YOU DAMN RIGHT IT WAS HIGH!!! :smokin:
All references to illegal substances aside, Viewfind, IQ scores are not similar to golf scores.