well that's me screwed for the year....

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Prowl1984

well that's me screwed for the year....

Post by Prowl1984 »

ok, just started in a new uni, a fresh start, a chance to get away from former demons.

so i find myself in swansea which, for the last three weeks has been going amazingly well. i even started dating someone!!!

but last night it all went wrong. went to go and see fozzy, great fun, had a laugh all was peachy. we then proceeded to the club "escape" but decided not to go in as the Queue was massive and operating on a one in, one out basis. so we decided to go home and have a few jay's. a few hours later the girl i'd been dating came up to see me after she'd been out, she was kinda drunk. we talked for a bit and then after a couple of hours she shagged my housemate (who already has a girlfriend most guys would kill for) in the room next to mine.

so it's all gone to hell in a handcart, i don't usually post my problems up on the internet but i needed to vent somehow, i've already written a song and i still feel lost.

"No point in long goodbyes, here's the door."

"Life's a trip, and then you die" -
Hunter S.Thompson
1937-2005 :smokin:
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Originally posted by Prowl1984
we talked for a bit and then after a couple of hours she shagged my housemate
Right... er, that's not the segue I was expecting in the space of a sentence.

She'd have to be a damn impressive person without a streak of malice to get forgiven that, personally. Was she ignoring you beforehand?
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

I was at that concert. It was great. On the off chance, I was wearing a black t-shirt with a pic of a monkey and 'WANTED' written on it.

-Ss
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Be honest, dude, she does that to you, she's a bitch and not ****ing worth it, and I'd have serious "Not. ****ing. On" talks with your housemate too. If either of them were drunk, that's not an excuse in my book - I don't get confused and shag the wrong people when I'm drunk [I'm more likely to try to shag the right person, but in the wrong place, like a dancefloor or a mosque], so I don't see why other people do.

See if this helps you vent: http://www.arcadetown.com/catapult/playgame.asp :)

RANDOM: Escape still doing Face/Off on a Friday?
CounterPunch
Protoform

Post by CounterPunch »

Originally posted by Cliffjumper
Be honest, dude, she does that to you, she's a bitch and not ****ing worth it, and I'd have serious "Not. ****ing. On" talks with your housemate too. If either of them were drunk, that's not an excuse in my book - I don't get confused and shag the wrong people when I'm drunk [I'm more likely to try to shag the right person, but in the wrong place, like a dancefloor or a mosque], so I don't see why other people do.

See if this helps you vent: http://www.arcadetown.com/catapult/playgame.asp :)

Thats what I dont get, whenever Im drunk I dont have an urge to shag the wrong person, I just have urges to shag the right person even more.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Originally posted by Cliffjumper

Yep, they sure are. I went in, but left after about 20 minutes because I was nackered. And I wasn't in the mood for the music.

-Ss
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

And all the girls are 14.

Or they were in my day... or have they done another summer clampdown?
Prowl1984

Post by Prowl1984 »

Well, me and my housemate had a chat, he seems really upset by it...to make up for it he gave me an early birthday present...issue one of dreamwave g1 in plastic casing...he's gonna stew for a bit longer though. denyer, i don't think she was ignoring me as we were talking for ages, but yeah, she my have lost interest as the night went on.

Sixswitch : fozzy was awsome!!!! did you see that short girl beating the crap out of her short boyfriend? midget fight!!! ahh it amused me so. enemy was epic

Cliffy: the 14 year old stage has passed..but there are many a pretentious so and so in there every friday, still enjoyable though.

Back to dilemma, she's coming round for a chat a bit later as long as i dont shout at her...well thts gonna be difficult...

Hunter S.Thompson
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

Well, me and my housemate had a chat, he seems really upset by it...to make up for it he gave me an early birthday present...issue one of dreamwave g1 in plastic casing...he's gonna stew for a bit longer though.

So...can I shag your girl if I get you a comic? To be blunt, that doesn't seem like something that would remedy the situation.
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

I want to know how this leaves you screwed for the year. I have read nothing that should leave you absolutely screwed for the next two-and-a-half months.

You're at a university, those things seem to be teeming with girls. I also get the feeling you have only been dating this girl for a short time. Something like this shouldn't leave you screwed for the year. Maybe a weekend, but the rest of the year. That's a tad over-dramatic, that is something I would've said two years ago.

You found out she was a cheap slut early on. That's good, just be happy you got away from that and move on.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

issue one of dreamwave g1 in plastic casing

Water proof
Fire proof
Rip proof

Talk about adding insult to ****ing injury.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Hmmm . . . sounds like your housemate knows it was wrong and is trying to make things right. I've heard of the type. They **** on their friends because they just don't think until they've done whatever it is that was wrong. Probably wouldn't trust him from now on. If you can get a new place, go for it. Well, if there's any justice, his girl will want to get with you when he mentions what he's done.

The girl? I wouldn't have much to do with her from now on. Asking you not to shout at her? WTF is she? Stupid? You have every right to shout at her, and if she gave a toss, she'd not only understand it, but she'd be willing to take it. Then again, if she gave a toss she wouldn't have done that in the first place. Just move on. There's plenty of other girls, who will treat you right.
-Predaking-
Protoform

Post by -Predaking- »

Never take back a girl who cheated on you. I dumped a girl I was seeing for 3 years the instant she was caught necking with someone at a club the very day and I never took her back. There is plenty of girls at the Uni you'll find someone else I am sure.

BTW try to change your room ASAP and get away from that guy who slept with your girl then act sorry about it. You shouldnt trust him ever again.
Prowl1984

Post by Prowl1984 »

i talked to her a couple of hours ago, she said she was sorry and exceedingly drunk. i hate that excuse. either way im gonna try and cut loose, we werent going out but she was clear on the feelings i had for her, as was my housemate. gonna see how the next few weeks pan out before thinking about moving out, it was the first thing that i thought about doing this morning though.
So...can I shag your girl if I get you a comic? To be blunt, that doesn't seem like something that would remedy the situation.

i read you Z, i told him it wasnt gonna fix things...i mean im gonna take the comic anyway, but i told him i couldnt be bought off and he wasnt going to get off lightly.
I want to know how this leaves you screwed for the year. I have read nothing that should leave you absolutely screwed for the next two-and-a-half months.

i meant that i've got to live with this guy, see him everyday, and be reminded of what happened everytime i see him. it's a four bedroom house so there's no getting away

Hunter S.Thompson
"insert name here"
Protoform

Post by "insert name here" »

sounds harsh, i'd never be able to trust someone who'd cheated on me ever again, even if they claimed that it was only coz they were drunk.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Originally posted by RID Scourge
You have every right to shout at her
Not worth it. People rarely are; may as well take the high road.
Originally posted by RID Scourge
either way im gonna try and cut loose, we werent going out but she was clear on the feelings i had for her, as was my housemate.
Right, so he's an insensitive bastard but possibly didn't think there was anything to break up.

The same possibly goes for her, except you were aiming to go out with her, whereas you weren't aiming to go out with your housemate. It'd probably be a bad idea to aim for a relationship with her unless you're prepared for her disappearing at some point when she feels like it.
-Predaking-
Protoform

Post by -Predaking- »

Just curious... since you all live in the same house how come you didn't know of the hankie-pankie that was going on the next room? How did you find out?
the_escaflowne_2k
Protoform

Post by the_escaflowne_2k »

You have my comiserations laddy, if its any consolation everyone goes through girl trouble at some point ( or they're a lucky **** if they dont), going through a spot of it myself at the mo.
"all i can say is that my life is pretty plain, you don't like my point of view you think that i'm insane"
Prowl1984

Post by Prowl1984 »

Originally posted by -Predaking-
Just curious... since you all live in the same house how come you didn't know of the hankie-pankie that was going on the next room? How did you find out?

room next to mine....i heard them going at it...as you can imagine it was pretty distressing

Hunter S.Thompson
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

room next to mine....i heard them going at it...as you can imagine it was pretty distressing

How long had you two been dating and was it only dating?
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS