$30 for a Reissue Hot Rod?

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Optimus Knoxville
Protoform

$30 for a Reissue Hot Rod?

Post by Optimus Knoxville »

I've come across an opportunity to get a misb Reissue Hot Rod, and basically I'm wondering if $30 is a decent deal. I realize most of the reissues run at about $30, but Hot Rod was around $20 when he first came out. I'm most likely going to buy it, because they are impossible to find where I live. I've never even seen one in person, if that tells you anything. So what do you think?
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

That's about what it's running for these days and they did come out well over a year ago, so you're not too likely to find any in stores anyway.
BigMaki
Protoform

Post by BigMaki »

Unless you feel like holding out for Takara's Targetmaster Hot Rod reissue that will be coming out later this year, go for it.
ESKiM0J03
Protoform

Post by ESKiM0J03 »

id nab him if I didnt have one just look at ebay I see them for like $35+ us there no way hes worth that much.
BET YOU DiDNT KNOW i WAS A NiNjA!!!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

I wouldn't. But then again, TRUs around here are swarming with Rodimus Majors...
Optimus Knoxville
Protoform

Post by Optimus Knoxville »

Originally posted by BigMaki
Unless you feel like holding out for Takara's Targetmaster Hot Rod reissue that will be coming out later this year, go for it.

Well, knowing my insane TF buying ways of late, I'll probably end up with both eventually. :rolleyes: